You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login8/9/2012 4:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Debbie Rowe -- the woman who gave birth to two of Michael Jackson's children -- has filed legal papers saying she SUPPORTS the new joint guardianship arrangement ... but is warning TJ and Katherine that she WILL intervene if things don't work out.

Rowe filed the documents in L.A. County Superior Court today ... saying she has reviewed the co-guardianship application and signed off on the deal reached between TJ and Katherine to share parenting responsibilities for Paris, Blanket and Prince.

But in the docs, Debbie warns ... "Should the arrangement sought by TJ Jackson and Katherine Jackson become untenable, unstable, unsafe, or in any way contrary to the best interests of the children, Ms. Rowe will seek court intervention."

Rowe claims her concern is for the health, safety and well-being of HER children; and says she will continue to ensure their needs are met.

Remember, when TJ first petitioned for guardianship, the judge said that Debbie must be notified.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
•:*¨¨*:• Heal The World •:*¨¨*:•

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
I thought she stepped down from her custody and assigned the right for sole custody to Michael?

Why then:

when TJ first petitioned for guardianship, the judge said that Debbie must be notified

Does anyone know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

paula-c

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I thought she stepped down from her custody and assigned the right for sole custody to Michael?

Why then:

when TJ first petitioned for guardianship, the judge said that Debbie must be notified

Does anyone know?

That is what I believe, I don't understand that comment, and if it is true that a judge said
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

She is biological mother after all despite what happened then. That gives her rights.
Debbie loved MJ so much, that she agreed to leave kids with MJ sole custody to make him happy not because she did not want or loved them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

I think I read somewhere that even if a parent relinquished custody (as long as there is a biological connection) they could step up and challenge...especially if the status of the children has changed.  I'm thinking the judge in this case was just looking to streamline and/or bypass that prospect by having her notified and requesting that she sign off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

The fact Debbie Rowe is the biological mother of Prince and Paris, she has rights, even she resigned in the past, I am sure the law can be give her, her rights as a biological mother, if she want?  But concerning Blanket, it's TJ and his grandmother Katherine.  We will see...

Thémis
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

with all the unknowns in this whole affair , she and michael may have even made their own arrangements to deal with the aspect of his not being around.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
There may be no biological connection at all.  MJ said she was the surrogate mother.  Usually a surrogate just carries the baby for the biological mother for whatever reason they have.  The eggs from the biological mother are used.  In the article it says "gave birth" so this could be a surrogate.  The biological mother may not want to be known.  But, I guess it's none of our business so I'll leave it at that.  It's up to them if they want to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Oohh WoW !! Now this is getting more and more INTERESTING!!  :woohoo2:
Maybe now we will finally learn WHO is the real mother of the kids   :icon_e_wink:  :icon_bounce:

There may be no biological connection at all.  MJ said she was the surrogate mother.  Usually a surrogate just carries the baby for the biological mother for whatever reason they have.  The eggs from the biological mother are used.  In the article it says "gave birth" so this could be a surrogate.  The biological mother may not want to be known.  But, I guess it's none of our business so I'll leave it at that.  It's up to them if they want to say.
^ These are exactly my thoughts!!  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 01:59:49 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

Paris looks like her mother, Debbie. Nothing else to find out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: TMZ
Debbie Rowe -- the woman who gave birth to two of Michael Jackson's children -- has filed legal papers saying she SUPPORTS the new joint guardianship arrangement ...

And what about the woman who gave birth to Blanket? Doesn't she have to "file legal papers and sign the arrangement" between TJ and Katherine Jackson??

Doesn't it seem odd to you that Blanket is left out of all the "legal discussions" as if he didn't even exist?  :icon_albino:

If the surrogate mother of Prince and Paris had to sign for that arrangement to be legal, why didn't the surrogate mother of Blanket sign that too?

Quote from: TMZ
[...]Rowe claims her concern is for the health, safety and well-being of HER children; and says she will continue to ensure their needs are met.[...]
Did you see that ^^ ?? TMZ clearly stressed on "HER children" !  :icon_e_wink:
What about the safety and well being of Blanket? Who looks after him?  :icon_albino: :icon_e_biggrin:
Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 02:35:42 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree, it's really none of our business. But, if Debbie were just the surrogate mother, then why would she be going to these lengths to protect children that she only carried and gave birth to? Maybe surrogate mothers have a bigger connection to the children they carry than I give them credit for. What do I know? Another way to look at it is, Do surrogate mothers even have any rights toward the children they carried? I tend to think not.

My feeling is that she is Prince and Paris's biological mother. Every time I see a photo of Paris I am stunned at how much she looks like her mother AND father.

I do feel bad for Blanket though. From the article, it sounds as though Debbie has no power to protect him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[...]But in the docs, Debbie warns ... "Should the arrangement sought by TJ Jackson and Katherine Jackson become untenable, unstable, unsafe, or in any way contrary to the best interests of the children, Ms. Rowe will seek court intervention."[...]
Just as I doubt that the Jackson family Feud is for real, I doubt everything that is written in this TMZ article  :icon_albino: and I also doubt that Debbie is in the position of issuing WARNINGS on a legal basis! especially taking into account the information quoted below (unless anybody knows anything else about the current status of Debbie's legal rights over the 2 children!)

[...]Divorce
After Paris' birth, Rowe couldn't bear Jackson any more children. The couple's relationship became strained, and Rowe filed for divorce six months later. In 1999, she accepted a settlement of more than $6 million as well as ownership of the couples' Beverly Hills mansion. In return, Rowe gave up her custodial rights to the children, and agreed to one visit every 45 days.    Two years later, she applied to the court to terminate her parental rights completely, claiming it was in the childrens' best interest.   During this time, Rowe studied at an online university to earn degrees in criminal law and psychology.

In 2005, when Jackson was accused of molesting a young boy, Rowe told the court he was a loving and caring father. During the case she revealed that she had not seen Jackson or her children for several years, which discredited her testimony. Jackson was later acquitted on all counts.

Attempt to Restore Parental Rights
In 2006, Rowe took Jackson back to court in order to have her parental rights restored. During the case she also complained that Jackson had stopped paying her. The case was settled out of court. Rowe sold the house shortly after and moved to Palmdale, California, to raise and breed horses. She stayed out of the public eye until June 25, 2009, when her ex-husband died of mysterious causes. In Jackson's will, he named his mother, Katherine, as guardian of his and Rowe's two eldest children. Media reports say that Rowe may contest the decision, although she currently remains silent on the issue.

SOURCE: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Early Life of Debbie Rowe...

Born Deborah Jeanne Rowe on December 6, 1958. The adopted daughter of a millionaire couple from Malibu, California, Debbie Rowe had a lonely childhood. She was 30 before she had her first serious relationship, and the break-up hit her very hard. Rowe was still recovering from the split, and working as a nurse at a dermatologist's office in Los Angeles, when she met pop star Michael Jackson. Jackson had been diagnosed with vitiligo in the mid-1980s, and was a frequent patient at the office.

Celebrity Web site TMZ.com reports today that Rowe is not the biological mother of the two kids she bore claims she for Jackson.

"Niether Jackson or Rowe ever admitted to the kids’ true lineage, although she confessed in 2002 that she carried the children as a personal favor.
Following Jackson’s death on Thursday, Rowe told London’s News of the World that The Gloved One was not the children’s biological father.
She declined to reveal who was.
Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr.—also known as “Prince”—is now 11.
His daughter, Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, is 10.
The mother of Jackson’s third child, Prince Michael II, remains a mystery."

Michael Jackson's children may be Jewish
By Jessica Elgot, June 29, 2009
Follow Jessica on Twitter
Michael Jackson's two elder children could be returned to the custody of their Jewish mother, Debbie Rowe.
The children are Prince Michael I, who is 12, and Paris Michael Katherine, 11, who — according to halacha — would also be considered Jewish.
Jackson’s youngest child, Prince Michael II, had a surrogate mother , whose identity is not known.
When Rowe's Jewish identity first came to light, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, a close friend of Jackson, expressed his astonishment.
"It seems incredible to me that Michael Jackson would not have told me that Prince and Paris are Jewish, unless he did not know," Rabbi Boteach said. "It's possible that Michael never knew that Debbie Rowe is Jewish. I don't know that she is a committed Jew.
But since the children are Jewish, they should be raised Jewish." Jackson married Rowe, his former dermatologist 's nurse, in 1996, after his divorce from Lisa-Marie Presley. They divorced three years later and Rowe signed a contract waiving her parental rights after accepting a £2.4million pay-off.
But she later contested the contract, among other arguments expressing her fears that the children were being exposed to the teachings of the Nation of Islam through their nanny and Jackson’s siblings.
The Nation of Islam is considered by some Jewish leaders to be antisemitic. Under Californian law Rowe would be likely to regain custody, even if Jackson had designated another guardian in his will.
Iris Finesilver, Rowe's lawyer, who has previously confirmed that her client was Jewish, said she was certain Rowe would seek custody of the two children.

According to these tabloids, Debbie is afraid of the NOI surrounding her children, whom are Jewish ...
Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 05:01:45 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Speaking of Blanket....

I really don´t want to start a new topic for this.....

:LolLolLolLol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions