Usher Resurrects MJ... Through KARAOKE
August 09, 2012, 04:02:34 AM
From: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

USHER
Resurrects MJ ...
Through KARAOKE [VIDEO]
EXCLUSIVE

The song requires some pretty impressive falsetto -- but Usher hit ALL the notes early Tuesday morning at Rock & Reilly's on the Sunset Strip ... and the crowd loved every second of it, singing along the whole time.

Sources tell TMZ, Usher had been hanging out upstairs in a private area with friends throughout the night -- but came down around 1am to show the bar how karaoke is REALLY done.

(It's a pretty ironic song choice -- considering Usher was NOT there ... at his stepson's funeral two weeks ago ... though the singer never explained why.)

Nevertheless -- tough act to follow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

gwynned

Re: Usher Resurrects MJ... Through KARAOKE
August 09, 2012, 06:14:54 AM
Wow!  What's that about not being at his stepson's funeral? 

Seems odd that people are reacting to USHER doing karaoke in such a nonchalant way.  Haven't spent time on Sunset Strip, but I have to think this is rather unusual to have a star of this magnitude singing in a bar, even at 1:00 a.m.

Did anyone notice in the foreground a white fedora with a black band? 

And what a great choice for a song.......can you hear us calling your name, Michael????

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2012, 06:32:30 AM
I agree, nice song choice, Usher.

TMZ always gives us little nuggets of hoaxy entertainment like this. I liked the use of "Resurrect" in the title.

How about: "It's a pretty ironic song choice--considering Michael was NOT dead... at his own funeral 3 years ago... though the singer has yet to explain why he did it."

The scene makes me think that Michael is still "warming us up" as his audience... ready to emerge from this hoax. Sort of testing the waters as he did at the O2 press conference.

You're right, TMZ--MJ's WILL be a tough act to follow. Truer words were never spoken.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

gwynned

August 09, 2012, 07:11:06 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I agree, nice song choice, Usher.

TMZ always gives us little nuggets of hoaxy entertainment like this. I liked the use of "Resurrect" in the title.

How about: "It's a pretty ironic song choice--considering Michael was NOT dead... at his own funeral 3 years ago... though the singer has yet to explain why he did it."

The scene makes me think that Michael is still "warming us up" as his audience... ready to emerge from this hoax. Sort of testing the waters as he did at the O2 press conference.

You're right, TMZ--MJ's WILL be a tough act to follow. Truer words were never spoken.

:th_bravo:

Also had to mention something I just posted about Snoop (now LION not Dog) and his new album RESURRECTION......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

August 09, 2012, 07:34:59 AM
Well I reckon here's another nugget for ya'.......

In relation to this "Resurrects MJ" story,  is the TMZ story immediately prior to it about the Beatles Abbey Road:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OLYMPIC RIFLE WOMAN
Takes Aim at Beatles Cover

Why did the sexy Olympic rifle shooter cross the road? TO REENACT THE MOST FAMOUS BEATLES PHOTO OF ALL TIME.

The gorgeous rifle-shooting 21-year-old deadeye Amanda Furrer struck a pose on the world-renowned Abbey Road yesterday in honor of the famed Beatles photograph -- which was snapped exactly 43 years ago ... on August 8th, 1969.

Furrer – who placed 15th in the women’s 50m rifle competition – took the pic during a little sightseeing excursion from the athletes' village ... IN HEELS.

She's so heavy.

Considering the whole Paul McCartney "death hoax" &  "Paul is Dead" stuff from the 1960's and the supposed clues, one of which was meant to be on the cover of the Abbey Road  album You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login which apparently symbolises a funeral procession - John, dressed in pure white as the preacher or heavenly figure. Ringo-  in full black symbolising the mourner. George - scruffy denim jeans and shirt symbolising  the gravedigger and Paul, barefoot and out of step with other members of the band, symbolising the corpse.

The other TMZ titles which also caught my eye are the OJ story just after this Usher/MJ resurrects and also the one about "Liberty" (Ross)

:icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
August 09, 2012, 08:06:22 AM
Hm I like this...

Karaoke
Japanese kara 空 = "empty" and ōkesutora オーケストラ = "orchestra"

Usher, the memorial, the coffin, empty, orchestrated....yep, thanks for the reminder  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions