You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What I don't understand is why plan an elaborate hoax when only a small portions of beLIEvers would follow it?  All the people who think MJ is dead probably haven't even thought about him faking his death at all.

Because its not just about now, it's about the aftermath of bam and what it will accomplish for MJ down the track. He is going to turn media, music industry and world upside down. This side of bam a few followers, post bam maybe a billion strong army.

Also yes the entrapment issue. MJ is free to say there were many who knew I was alive and there were many instances lyrics, TII, family, twitter, online personas where I indicate I was alive. It was the media who drew conclusions and presumed I was dead.

Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 10:03:19 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

@curls in answer to your question, The Jackson family had not crossed my mind in years.  They were virtually invisible before 2009.  What is going on now is waaaaaay out of the norm.  So yes, I tend to believe that they are purposely grabbing the attention of the media, possibly to divert them from Michael's gradual re-entry, or even possibly so that when he does return they will be focused on other family issues that it will throw them completely our of synch and they won't know what hit them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MissG

When family and friends, fans or not of Michael, listen to my "MJ is alive" they usually answer among other things -"if he is alive, as you say, and faked his death, that would mean that he wants to be left alone, so show your love respecting his will and accept that he has died"

At times I think that they are right and from time to time I just move on assuming that he is not coming back, but honestly, I just still feel that something is not right with all of this. He may not come back but the man is not dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

I also wonder if he would come back or not but we must agree : everything is said and done to put some doubt in our brains. i think he still wants to "exist" and everything is done to keep us in this way. If he really wanted to be "dead with no return" why such a mess ? the memorial and funeral were enough and the total lack of anything else would have keep us away from searching him.
Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 01:52:50 PM by whatyourheartsays
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

What I don't understand is why plan an elaborate hoax when only a small portions of beLIEvers would follow it?  All the people who think MJ is dead probably haven't even thought about him faking his death at all.
Can someone answer this w/o getting mad, frustrated or defensive?

Uff.... :icon_bounce: :smiley-vault-misc-150: :icon_geek: that´s a difficult question...

I thought that´s the intention of a hoax? The smaller the number of suspicious people, the better the hoax, isn´t it?
Michael didn´t hoax his death to face a large crowd one day who say: gotcha! It´s just a hoax anyway, so come out!
He did it to protect himself, to protect his life and healthness.
So, if only a handful of people who REALLY are interested in start to be suspicious, hoax is a success.

But back to the main question!
What if there are no knowers - hmmm... a hoax NEEDS to have knowers, at least one, the person who starts a hoax needs at least one other person to help him.

If there´s a hoax, there are knowers, but the question is whether they come out into daylight ( at least a bit ) or keep it in the closet.

BTW: what - if - questions are always difficult, at least for me, because I have to move in parallel  universes with their own logic...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

curls

Can someone answer this w/o getting mad, frustrated or defensive?

Uff.... :icon_bounce: :smiley-vault-misc-150: :icon_geek: that´s a difficult question...

I thought that´s the intention of a hoax? The smaller the number of suspicious people, the better the hoax, isn´t it?
Michael didn´t hoax his death to face a large crowd one day who say: gotcha! It´s just a hoax anyway, so come out!

He did it to protect himself, to protect his life and healthness.
So, if only a handful of people who REALLY are interested in start to be suspicious, hoax is a success.

But back to the main question!
What if there are no knowers - hmmm... a hoax NEEDS to have knowers, at least one, the person who starts a hoax needs at least one other person to help him.

If there´s a hoax, there are knowers, but the question is whether they come out into daylight ( at least a bit ) or keep it in the closet.

BTW: what - if - questions are always difficult, at least for me, because I have to move in parallel  universes with their own logic...

Excellent thinking (except I don't necessarily agree with your reason 'why' he did it)! Three points:

1. If the media and the general public had screamed 'hoax' on 25th June that would have been an epic fail! All that planning come to nothing! He didn't want everyone to know.

2. If MJ had wanted to hide away he'd have made it more watertight than it was/is. No-one would've questioned his death. He didn't want no-one to know.

3. It's important that there were clues and a few of us picked up on them. He wanted or needed some to know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Oh curls.... :icon_lol:

That made me laugh:

If the media and the general public had screamed 'hoax' on 25th June that would have been an epic fail! All that planning come to nothing!

Epic fail indeed. Just imagine that  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

diggyon

And here we are! A bunch of believers, or lunatics who thinks that MJ is alive and can even contact him. And if we shout out to the others that Michael sends messages to us, then of course no one will believe us. How could anyone believe a bunch of lunatics anyway?And that's the perfect plan. We were invited to the hoax. Our curiosity made us find this forum and so we started the ARG with Michael. I was trying to find a role for us believers for so long. But I guess being part of the hoax and receiving all these messages from Michael are better than any role we could play. At least we know he is alive and we know that he has a message that we support.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MissG

"We were invited to the hoax. Our curiosity made us find this forum and so we started the ARG with Michael"

In my case, from the second I heard the news I started searching for "fake death" and the 1st forum popped up. I felt like a weirdo. I was a gut feeling and searching almost on a ocd level in one day didn´t help much. My lack of believing (or accepting) that he died left me confused. Never ever I experienced such emotions before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

bec

Also, Bec....are you saying that you think the Dr's were telling the truth?

What is truth?

Does Harrison Ford lie when he plays Han Solo and says he did the fastest run through Alderan in the Galaxy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Diggyon
And if we shout out to the others that Michael sends messages to us, then of course no one will believe us. How could anyone believe a bunch of lunatics anyway?And that's the perfect plan.
I find this the most delicious irony of all!  His secret friendship with us is completely safe!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

I have to admit that being called a "lunatic" makes me feel sad :P
Every time I check the forum while some people are around, they say to me: oh..., you also believe that Michal Jackson is still alive? Hahahaha!!.. And this "hahahaha" hurts me so much. Of course I don't give any answers because I cannot convince anyone in 2 minutes that Michael is alive. So I normally keep all the hoax info to myself and try not to speak about it in public because I don't want to be called crazy, lunatic or freak as people used to call Michael. It really hurts!
Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 07:33:31 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Yep Diggy, in situations like these we get a light idea how it must have been for Michael to be "different" among "normal" people.
In my family only my two girls ( 10 and 13 ) know what I´m believing, and for them it´ s very normal because I explained and they understood.
But I keep it in the closet for others. That´s MY thing here, I don´t feel the need to convince s.o.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

Yep Diggy, in situations like these we get a light idea how it must have been for Michael to be "different" among "normal" people.
In my family only my two girls ( 10 and 13 ) know what I´m believing, and for them it´ s very normal because I explained and they understood.
But I keep it in the closet for others. That´s MY thing here, I don´t feel the need to convince s.o.

I have anyone to speak about the hoax, everybody around me are sure MJ is dead, I don't talk about it, because they will think I am crazy, it's why I am glad to be a member of this forum, I can read the posts of the other believers and expresses myself.
 :-X
Thémis
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Yep Diggy, in situations like these we get a light idea how it must have been for Michael to be "different"exceptional among "normal average" people.

i am quite content to have only my kids know about my veiw of the situation.
Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 10:26:22 AM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal