sonTopic starter

Meaning, what if no one (not even his family) is really aware of Michael Jackson's fate? I would say it would explain the ambiguity behind the Jacksons behavior (perhaps better than MJ directly orquestrating everything). Why the family is fairly lenient with us hoaxers, why Paris can apparently make light of her father's "death". Why so many people say they've never seen the body, and why the family seems to be going in different directions. Maybe they've received instructions on what to do in case Michael "disappeared" (as far as you or anyone else is concerned I'm dead). I still believe there was a "body" but they were instructed not to look at it. Though some of those close to him broke that rule, yet they just went with the flow. Many of MJ's associates might just assume that he had a "few more surgeries" prior to his projected concerts, but those closest to him knew the body wasn't real. Some members are holding out hope that he's alive while others have "accepted the reality" that he's gone. Regardless the family seems to agree with the public image of a "dead MJ". With the mysterious body and the conrad murray case too out of control to say otherwise. Though behind closed doors the matter may be different entirely.

Or is this too convoluted?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

who knows anything is possible.

so in your theory does he need something in particular to be able to come out?  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sonTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
who knows anything is possible.

so in your theory does he need something in particular to be able to come out?  :icon_e_wink:

I don't know, theoretically he'd leave "more" information to his family yet they seem to be drawn to the research done by us believers. Even on seemingly non-hoax related points dealing with the will etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i suppose there is also the possibility that he has been missing longer than we think. :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

The record of the past 3 years disproves this fairly solidly. There's a reason there are popular theories that are still standing and also a reason why others are rejected over time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

yes. popular theories do stand for a long period of time.
:moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sonTopic starter

The record of the past 3 years disproves this fairly solidly. There's a reason there are popular theories that are still standing and also a reason why others are rejected over time.

It depends on how much "faith" you have in the purveyor of some of the facts in the records we've received. Not saying a anyone is being intentionally deceptive, but they are more or less just as in the dark as we are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

That theory too, son, has been floated and rejected due to developments over time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sonTopic starter

That theory too, son, has been floated and rejected due to developments over time.

A lot of things can be accepted or rejected as per the bureaucracy of the hoax community, nothing can be said for sure. In fact, beyond circumstrantial evidence and conjecture, the only "pure" hoax info we have comes from MJ himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

You're right. And he's dead. I guess we can all go home.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sonTopic starter

You're right. And he's dead. I guess we can all go home.

I never said that. My whole point is that it's a "mystery" to all of us. For me, the themes that come directly from MJ is enough for me to believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i think we can doubt anything in this story.
if i get son's point of view in the right way it would mean that

1/ only clues coming from MJ are "pure" : but MJ cannot speak out loud, he obviously need spokesmen and they MIGHT be his own family.
2/ the family knows nothing and all clues coming from them are purely created by them, going here and there because they have no idea : i will speak my mind on the following words : if they were not in on it, and had ANY idea that there could be a hoax, i think some of the jackson would have taken this opportunity to make money (this is what i think) In the end, they all "more or less" play their part and NOBODY publicly talked about the hoax theory (good or bad) I think if they were not part of it, they would have try to use it for their own purpose and that would have been seen. They all played a part in the hoax, with clues, pictures, interview...
3/outside knowers : i have no idea honestly because at the time he was preparing/finishing the hoax, we cannot "really" say who could be in the know. After the hoax i think many people who knew him came back with their "insider" flag  :smiley-vault-misc-150: telling to anyone what they knew about MJ.
4/ Lets put as much fakers as you can image on the net, in the media, all those people seeking for money/fame/attention or just bored by their own life.

I agree you can doubt, but i think on a "general line" the family has been almost normal since everything strange that happened, happened to be stage or containing hoaxies in a very obvious way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Michael is capable of everything. All his life is controversial, he is the same in death. I see him capable of crazy things which even some of his fans would reject if they would know (talking about unconditional love...)

In this hoax ANYTHING is possible.
Because we talk about Michael Jackson, the black-white king, the child-man artist, the angel-devil character.

I truly believe he cares not for any kind of limitations, no  matter we talk about his creation, his life or his death.

Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 04:57:10 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Michael is the only one, for ability, humanity, and intelligence....and we that are  here understand all this very well.. :michael-jackson:  I agree with you Gina  :bearhug:....Michael is unpredictable.... so...waiting with all your  L.O.V.E.  we are not alone .... :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

diggyon

@ son

I don't get your point, but Michael is the one who planned this hoax long time ago. He has set the rules, and we are all playing according to these rules, his family too. It's an adventure. If Michael was really dead, the wouldn't have been this forum, Front wouldn't have existed, Paris wouldn't have tweeted the tweets that are related to the hoax, and there wouldn't have been any shout outs from the family or TMZ. This is all happening because of Michael's plans. So sit back and enjoy the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal