curls

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For the big picture, we still have to wait until April 2, 2013, at least, which is the first date in court for Katherine Jackson's lawsuit against AEG.

that's right, this fact cannot be ignored and definitely not the part of the hoax.

When was that date announced - I thought it was due in September.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

"Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos ruled there was good reason to postpone trial from Sept. 10 until April 2 because of AEG Live's challenge in obtaining all the information it needs from the opposing side to prepare a proper defense."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Here´s something I found on Twitter. Posted by MJJJusticeProject (@MJJJusticePrjct).

There are some interesting informations but I don´t know what to think about it bc I am not very knowledgeable regarding this whole Mann thing (yet).

So I am posting this as information, not saying that this is "da troot". I´d appreciate some "input" and opinions from people here that know more about the Mann case.

MJJJusticeProject (@MJJJusticePrjct)

Posted Wednesday 8th August 2012 from Twitlonger

Allright .. this recent La Times article with Howard Mann attempting to question the validity of the 02 Will as some kind of defense is LUDICRIOUS - but what is even more disgusting and shocking is the fact that it was all nicely and neatly set up.

By whom, you may ask?

Well, let's harken back just a few short weeks ago shall we?

Jackson sib letter was leaked to the media, regarding their concerns over their mother's health, even lied and said she had a "mini-stroke" that was later downgraded to mere "high blood pressure"

Then removing Katherine from the grandchildren she is legally responsible for and prohibiting ALL contact with the outside world so Katherine knew naught what was occuring. Held her so long that TJ, another grandson felt it necessary to take legal steps to PROTECT Michael's children. Later, Katherine comes back to make a court deposition contradicting everything that that sibs had fed to the media to get her guardianship back.

Fueding tabloid stories back and forth disagreed on details but ONE thing was clear - the Siblings of Michael want the ouster of John Branca and will pretty much do anything to get that done, even though they have not taken one LEGAL STEP in that direction. They have submitted NOTHING to the Court .. only used the MEDIA- but that would seem untowardly enough until THIS LA Times Article.

Howard Mann and his business partner Henry Vaccaro are being sued by the MJEstate regarding items in a warehouse they have in their possession due to a bankcruptcy by some Jacksons- not Michael mind you. Both Michael and Janet sued Vacarro at the time of trial to get those items back but because Michael was otherwise busy trying to prove himself innocent - this case slipped through the cracks. No information on janet's case but suspect it fell though too, since Mann and Vacarro HAVE possession.

The details of the lawsuit filed by MJEstate really don't matter but rest assured THEY are trying to PROTECT Michael's image and his copyrights.

What matters?

What does matter is that COURT documents show that Henry Vaccaro handed over to Sneddon items during the 2005 trial in an attempt to facilitate a conviction of Michael.

I repeat -- Henry Vaccaro handed over to Tom Sneddon items during the 2005 trial in an attempt to facilitate a conviction of Michael. Remember how gleefully Dimond held up a pair of briefs she supposed to be MJ's? Vaccarro even wrote a little letter saying he hoped it would all work out for Sneddon.

Now one must ask themselves why would any of the Jacksons be dealing with Howard Mann & Henry Vaccaro?

We can hypothetically hear the discussion Howard Mann had with Katherine:

Mann - "Look .. we've got some potentially damning items in a warehouse. We sure don't want to have anythng brought out in the open that might EMBARASS You, Joe, Janet, Tito, Jackie, Marlon, Jermaine, Latoya, Randy and Rebbi - do we? You wanna keep it quiet - dontcha??

Kath- "of course"

Mann- " What I am prepared to do for you Katherine is give you these items IF you - Do business wth me.. SIGN a contract that enslaves Michael's children to PR stints for me and I'll throw a little cash your way.. .. and ALSO help me hawk MJ memorabliia items from the warehouse .on a site called MJVault .. ..and you, Well,,, out of the kindness of our hearts - WE gonna let you write a book about ur boy"

Kath- "and you will turn over the incriminating items?"

Mann- "sure sure.. here Katherine .. let me get you a pen .. just sign on the dotted line.. and oh by the way .. the profits from the book .. We will take 2/3 of it .. for helping your promote it ..dontcha see"

Yep.. that in OUR opinion is how that all went down. And NOW .. everybody knows once you accept being blackmailed ...the blackmailers got you by the shorthairs.. so to speak...

Howard Mann needed the siblings to make a MEDIA fuss about the validity of the O2 Will .. right at the opportune time that the MJEstate VS Howard Mann Henry Vaccaro case was due to be heard.

TIMING IS EVERYTHING ..

and also don't forget - The love of Money will make curious bedfellows ...

What is at stake in the Mann case? Copyright .. Yep you heard it right .. Who ever gets their hot little hands on the Copyrights have a way to make MINT on Michael.

So now go read that LA Times article just one more time .. slowly and truly absorb what went down right in front of our eyes.

A ruse of sorts .. all the while we were thinking this was about the health and welfare of Katherine Jackson and the protection of Michael's HEIRS apparent but in actuality it was all staged for Howard Mann's case.

So we can only assume that Mann and Vaccarro did NOT turn over all of the skeletons in the Jackson warehouse, if you get our drift. We want to assume that he is holding those items over their heads ONCE AGAIN ... because we don't want to believe that the Jacksons are willingly working in conjunction with Vaccaro who worked openly and with great gusto AGAINST Michael to bring a guilty conviction.

To assume that they freely participated in such an abomination when their "fundamental family relationship" with Mkchael's children is so delicate is to suggest that they are in fact really demons and not loving aunts and uncles at all. .

Details and background -
LA Article-You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rest in Peace, dear brother Michael.. rest assured God and your fanbase are watching over your children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Adi

The Mann Act and Michael Jackson - as I mentioned previously, I recall it being discussed back when Howard Mann 1st "appeared" on the "scene".

The Blog by Charles Thompson posted on 3rd JANUARY 2010: "FBI File Reveals Attempt to Convict Jackson with Racist Law"  the link to which, I remember, was posted during those discussions and reading at the time and thinking  >:(   >:(  >:(

Here is the link to C.T.'s Blog article about Michael Jackson being targeted under the Mann Act:

Things that make you go  :WTF:   

Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 06:27:14 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

LunaJo (youtube) made an excellent video about legality of a will.

How to prove a will invalid?

1- the deceased was incompetent when the will was made
2- "         "         "    under undue influence or fraude when the will was made
3- the will was improperly executed
4- there is a later valid will

Now, go and figure which is the case...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Hello everyone,

I love GOOOGLE because you can figure out everything.
Someone did ask a Lawyer two Years ago about Michaels Will.

Here is the Link

The only Thing I can see that the Will is maybe invalid is because they used the wrong
middle Name. Anyone here with a better english than mine and with more courage
is interested to ask one of the Lawyer? This Site says its for free. But than you should
use another Name for example Tom Joe Smith at legal Documents (passport Driver Licence) and in the Will Tom Joseph Smith.

Much Peace and Love to everyone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Hello everyone,

Here is the Link

The only Thing I can see that the Will is maybe invalid is because they used the wrong
is interested to ask one of the Lawyer? This Site says its for free. But than you should
use another Name for example Tom Joe Smith at legal Documents (passport Driver Licence) and in the Will Tom Joseph Smith.

Last will valid despite wrong location and wrong names?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

Question:  Estate Planning Will
There's a will, signed by the deceased and three witnesses.
But there's a problem: the deceased AND the witnesses signed, that the will was signed in Los Angeles, while it is proven, that the deceased wasn't in Los Angeles at the time the will was signed.
Also all names of the deceased's children are misspelled.

Is that will valid? Wouldn't the witnesses have to prove beyond their signatures, that they had been in the same place with the deceased, when the will was signed? The will specifically says, that they were all present at the same time.

What would be the procedure in this case?
Btw, two of the witnesses are also named as the executors of the will and it's a pretty huge estate to be taken care of.

Answer 1:  Licensed in CA

Robert Miller
Los Angeles Probate Attorney

Lawyer agrees

Answered about a year ago. The short and simple answer is that minor errors and discrepancies will generally be ignored. If it can be determined that the decedent signed the document, that the decedent's signature was witnessed by at least 2 adults not named as beneficiaries in the will, and the intent of the testator can be determined, most courts would accept the document. Whoever possesses the will should lodge it with the court having jurisdiction over the decedent's place of residence, or, alternately, where the assets are located. A named executor may file a petition to probate the will but if he or she fails to do so, then other interested persons may file such a petition, including surviving spouse, children, and others according to statutory priorities.

Answer 2:  Licensed in CA

Henry Daniel Lively
Costa Mesa Tax Lawyer
Answered about a year ago.

First, it this is a "pretty huge estate" you should retain counsel immediately to begin the probate process and lodge this will with the court to determine if it is the valid last will of the decedent. Having the will not signed in LA and misspelled names are probably not enough to determine that this will is not valid. It is the intent of the testator that is important.

Any individual seeking legal advice for their own situation should retain their own legal counsel as this response provides information that is general in nature and not specific to any person's unique situation. Circular 230 Disclaimer - Advice given in this response cannot be used to eliminate penalties with the IRS or any other governmental agency.

I've just opened the link for you.....

Well according to these lawyers, there really nothing wrong other than the wrong middle name, but that MJ's intent was obvious... :over-react-smiley: :over-react-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

Hello everyone,

Here is the Link

Last will valid despite wrong location and wrong names?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

Question:  Estate Planning Will
There's a will, signed by the deceased and three witnesses.
But there's a problem: the deceased AND the witnesses signed, that the will was signed in Los Angeles, while it is proven, that the deceased wasn't in Los Angeles at the time the will was signed.
Also all names of the deceased's children are misspelled.

Is that will valid? Wouldn't the witnesses have to prove beyond their signatures, that they had been in the same place with the deceased, when the will was signed? The will specifically says, that they were all present at the same time.

What would be the procedure in this case?
Btw, two of the witnesses are also named as the executors of the will and it's a pretty huge estate to be taken care of.

Answer 1:  Licensed in CA

Robert Miller
Los Angeles Probate Attorney

Lawyer agrees

Answered about a year ago. The short and simple answer is that minor errors and discrepancies will generally be ignored. If it can be determined that the decedent signed the document, that the decedent's signature was witnessed by at least 2 adults not named as beneficiaries in the will, and the intent of the testator can be determined, most courts would accept the document. Whoever possesses the will should lodge it with the court having jurisdiction over the decedent's place of residence, or, alternately, where the assets are located. A named executor may file a petition to probate the will but if he or she fails to do so, then other interested persons may file such a petition, including surviving spouse, children, and others according to statutory priorities.

Answer 2:  Licensed in CA

Henry Daniel Lively
Costa Mesa Tax Lawyer
Answered about a year ago.

First, it this is a "pretty huge estate" you should retain counsel immediately to begin the probate process and lodge this will with the court to determine if it is the valid last will of the decedent. Having the will not signed in LA and misspelled names are probably not enough to determine that this will is not valid. It is the intent of the testator that is important.

Any individual seeking legal advice for their own situation should retain their own legal counsel as this response provides information that is general in nature and not specific to any person's unique situation. Circular 230 Disclaimer - Advice given in this response cannot be used to eliminate penalties with the IRS or any other governmental agency.

I've just opened the link for you.....

Well according to these lawyers, there really nothing wrong other than the wrong middle name, but that MJ's intent was obvious... :over-react-smiley: :over-react-smiley:

Joseph Jonathan Brophy

White Plains Probate Attorney

If the proper formalities are followed in executing the Will, it is presumptively valid. Witnesses are required to eliminate any question of who the testator was or whether he or she was competent to make a Will (I am skipping over holographic, unwitnessed wills which a few states recognize). Wills use variations in peoples' names all the time. If there is a serious question about identifying a beneficiary, that is an issue for interpretation of the Will but should not invalidate it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
So what I understand from all this is that all the "inconsistencies" in the document itself will not invalidate the will.
Hm....
However, "Joseph" is used deliberately I guess.  :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

curls

The fact he's not dead kinda makes the will invalid at this time!  It's a prop - even if the mistakes would not invalidate a genuine will in the case of a genuine death, they are serving their purpose of drawing attention to it and keeping MJ in the news. It's genius - just enough to say 'look closer' but not enough to be too blatant about not being dead!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
The fact he's not dead kinda makes the will invalid at this time!  It's a prop - even if the mistakes would not invalidate a genuine will in the case of a genuine death, they are serving their purpose of drawing attention to it and keeping MJ in the news. It's genius - just enough to say 'look closer' but not enough to be too blatant about not being dead!

Agree. Fake in this case = scripted...literally  :icon_e_wink:
Simply beautiful  :bowdown:  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

Adi

The fake Will has been the common denominator for the past 3+ years......it underpins the entire staged death of Michael Jackson.
Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 07:40:37 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

a thought just poped in my head,

my mother when she is in the motion of listening to the evidence to back up not dead, she said "i believe the king of pop is dead, maybe not him"

of course she reverts back when not in my company... but.. with the whole joesph thing.. I'm wondering in some ways he has laid to rest his music career and also the past with his father? burying the joesph Saga along with the king of pop? It's very unlikely that to be it. It's one of those deep far out reach thoughts that i just had to explain the middle name being used.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
a thought just poped in my head,

my mother when she is in the motion of listening to the evidence to back up not dead, she said "i believe the king of pop is dead, maybe not him"

of course she reverts back when not in my company... but.. with the whole joesph thing.. I'm wondering in some ways he has laid to rest his music career and also the past with his father? burying the joesph Saga along with the king of pop? It's very unlikely that to be it. It's one of those deep far out reach thoughts that i just had to explain the middle name being used.

That makes a lot of sense to me, BTW you have a very clever mother say hello to her from me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Yeh, the Michael Jacksons secret vault...which required a password login "ALIVE"

There was another wierd video on that site, that seemed so irrelevant at the time..about a dispute regarding MJ's possesions...

This is great news for everyone involved.

What really puzzles me , is that nobody is bringing up the fact that the childrens names are incorrect and that Michaels real middle name is  JOE, not Joseph.  It is a legal document and has to be accurate..

Why haven't the family used that as proof/ evidence that the will is fraudulent as well???

I so glad something might be moving finally in regards the the will saga.  Up until now, its been all talk and no action... :abouttime: :abouttime:

Who knows what will have in mind Michael..... :ghsdf:... he is the director of all, and if he allows the family business are public,

there is a reason..... :suspect:....waiting for  the next steps of our boy... :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions