“Defendants will argue that the estate cannot produce any evidence indicating they own the assets, thereby failing the first prong of a copyright action,” the attorneys wrote.

Of course they don't own the assets. The estate doesn't exist. In the context of, The estate just = MJ. Not a group of suits. But JMO. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This will to me is the WHOLE REASON MJ planned and executed this hoax. I mean just imagine people being in charge of ALL your finances and EVERYTHING, knowing they are stealing from you every chance they get, knowing they are trying to KILL you so they can impliment a false will and not being able to do anything about it....

Hi YM, I'm just catching up on some reading, so don't mind me. Just want to ask, I know it was  a while ago, but wanted to ask re: the post you made above. Do you still believe that?

I personally don't. I believe DH goes far beyond his will and that he does have / always had complete control of his $$. Just wondering if your thoughts have changed on this.

Not picking a fight, just curious.  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

ellyd

But he was unimpressed with any lawyer who would make those kinds of mistakes. Horrified, really.

This lawyer probably still has some ethical understanding of his job. There's enough folks with $$$ in their eyes out there who would make those mistakes with a smile. If the media do write what payers / owners / investors want them to write, well, what's the difference? The plate on the door? Not only the judges in CA are on a payroll.

I think it could be a matter of reversal, going back in time, turning back time by declaring something like
                            "the will was not a will was not a real will but a letter of intent, you know an 'illusion' - pooffff"

TIME effect:

frail & sick & druggie      --> death       --> will        --> “freedom under certainty”       |
                                                                                                                                                 v
strong & well & healthy <-- alive <-- contesting will <-- “limitations under control”

with the meaning of "always have been" or "it was like this already 4 years ago, you only grew a beard now".
So everybody can dance around 2009 again and forget we are 4 years later.
Repeat of "time stood still" under new eyes and focus - and with a beard, grey hairs and feeling so old compared...
Quite entertaining time warp.
Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 03:03:53 PM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Thanks for posting that video 2good.  What I've always loved about that clip is MJ gets away with confirming nothing, really.  None of his answers can really be held against him, he makes sure to answer nothing with any certainty whatsoever.  Very clever.

Agree with you Andrea.
In this video Michael is really greatest..as always however... :bearhug: Is not easy to talk about himself in front of the cameras and  Michael  never liked this. I love his voice !!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

@ellyd. Interesting post.

Looking forward to reading more from you. Also welcome to the forum. I was missing aug / sep, so wasn't able to welcome you back then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

suspicious mind

I think I know what could be going on here........

The testator MUST be of sound mind and not under the influence of any mind altering drugs, and was not forced to sign the will...

Could it be that the reason MJ leaked alot of information that suggests he is or was a drug addict make a difference..( I know it;s not true)

For the hoax sake, there is more evidence to suggest that Michael was under the influence of pescription medication at the time the will was signed, and therefore would make the will invalid???

Where you impaired while signing these two documents???
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNBHaMCHstM[/youtube]

glad you brought this up. something has been bothering me about the speech. remember michael says he is really really tired of all the manipulation. do you also remember about the tape wanting someone to move money and he says something like it is 4 in the morning and he is really tired. deiter ( so torn cause i just don't like this guy) says that this term is what michael used to let him know that he was taking something or something to that effect. don't know if their is any connection at all but it just keeps bugging me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Talked to a lawyer today who works on probate cases, wills, etc. Asked him what happens if hypothetically, the names are wrong on a will. He said wrong? Like a misspelling? I said no, wrong like the wrong name of the deceased, wrong name of the heirs. He said, screwing up the names? What lawyer would get THAT wrong?

Har har.

Bottom line, if you can prove that went it was drawn up, it was just a mistake, and they "meant" the right names, the lawyer just screwed them up, it would probably be ok.

But he was unimpressed with any lawyer who would make those kinds of mistakes. Horrified, really.

In addition to that you'd think that MJ would hire THE BEST estate lawyer that his ridiculous amount of money could buy.

I just don't get ppl knowing how powerful and rich MJ is, ESP his fans, believe that such a serious matter as a Will would be so poorly handled. This is an absolute indication that it's all hog wash.

Do people really think he (his lawyers) would be so nonchalant about te details of it all....

Open your eyes peeps!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal