MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Validity of Michael Jackson’s will may be aired in court
August 7, 2012 |  1:59 pm

The validity of Michael Jackson’s will could get a court airing next month if a business associate of the pop star’s mother gets his way.

Lawyers for a Canadian businessman who works with Katherine Jackson wrote in a filing Monday that he was “in possession of evidence that casts substantial doubt on the validity of the will” and wants to present it at federal trial set for September.

The business partner, Howard Mann, is locked in a copyright battle with the executors of the singer’s estate largely over a tribute book that he produced with Jackson’s mother.

In a filing in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles, Mann’s lawyers wrote he wanted to present an attack on the will’s authenticity as part of a defense to copyright infringement claims brought by executors John Branca and John McClain.

“Defendants will argue that the estate cannot produce any evidence indicating they own the assets, thereby failing the first prong of a copyright action,” the attorneys wrote.

The probate court presiding over Jackson’s estate accepted the 2002 will shortly after his death and an appellate court subsequently said the window for challenging the will had closed. The document put Jackson’s assets into a private trust run by Branca and McClain, music industry veterans and longtime Jackson advisors. The trust benefits Jackson’s three children, his mother and charities.

In recent weeks, some of his siblings, who inherited nothing, have said the will was faked and called on Branca and McClain to resign. The executors have condemned “false and defamatory accusations grounded in stale Internet conspiracy theories.”

Their attorney urged a judge last month to bar any attack on the will in front of jurors, writing that it was a settled legal issue and irrelevant to the copyright claims.

“None of this evidence would constitute a legal defense to any of the claims in this lawsuit, and are offered solely so that defendants may point to their relationship with Mrs. Jackson and argue that the estate is somehow being unfair to her,” the attorney wrote.

A hearing is set for Aug. 27.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

paula-c

And now,  that  have to see Howard Mann in all this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

^^^ Indeed...interesting. Reminds me of the really interesting discussion here on the forum regarding The Mann Act, which arose quite a while ago the 1st time this dude Howard Mann came into the picture. I will have to search for the thread.

Here's the wiki article on The Mann Act for a refresher: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Interesting.

Very interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

Mann is like a blast from hoax past.  It was him who was running that secret vault website, right? And released Opis None.  He's been against the executors for quite a while now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

For the big picture, we still have to wait until April 2, 2013, at least, which is the first date in court for Katherine Jackson's lawsuit against AEG.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Yeh, the Michael Jacksons secret vault...which required a password login "ALIVE"

There was another wierd video on that site, that seemed so irrelevant at the time..about a dispute regarding MJ's possesions...

This is great news for everyone involved.

What really puzzles me , is that nobody is bringing up the fact that the childrens names are incorrect and that Michaels real middle name is  JOE, not Joseph.  It is a legal document and has to be accurate..

Why haven't the family used that as proof/ evidence that the will is fraudulent as well???

I so glad something might be moving finally in regards the the will saga.  Up until now, its been all talk and no action... :abouttime: :abouttime:
Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 11:56:01 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just wondering if we can get a brief Howard / vault / opis rundown for newbies to the hoax, and oldies that are unfamiliar. Pleeeease with a cherry on top someone....

If not, a point in the direcection of where to research and what I should be looking for. Gotta fill these gaps in my hoaxy career  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 12:23:52 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Meanwhile Canadian business associate... Wonder who that is.

This is getting interesting! "evidence the will is fake"

We sure have been building up to something the past few weeks :)

EDIT: @ 2good, you'd also like to think that when they eventually do pick up on the incorrect names in the will, that this will draw attention to the death cert and AR too :)
Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 01:17:37 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

Opis None aka what it's real title is "Confusion". Great mix. I really dig it.

Aussie just search Michael Jackson Secret Vault or Opis None. You can find all the stuff that's worth picking up a trail for Mann there.

That site never required a password for me. But the Coupon Code for Ms. Katherine's book was MJLIVES:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Watch here at 4:00 on the Mann Act concerning slavery.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQhkGEMMuac&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Here’s some threads on Howard Mann.

2good2btrue
What really puzzles me , is that nobody is bringing up the fact that the childrens names are incorrect and that Michaels real middle name is  JOE, not Joseph.  It is a legal document and has to be accurate..
But then there's also his marriage licence to Lisa, and all 3 children's birth certificates.  Perhaps there will be a proverbial collapse of the house of cards.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Watch here at 4:00 on the Mann Act concerning slavery.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQhkGEMMuac&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Here’s some threads on Howard Mann.

2good2btrue
But then there's also his marriage licence to Lisa, and all 3 children's birth certificates.  Perhaps there will be a proverbial collapse of the house of cards.

Do you think all this attention to the will, talking about how Michael was in Harlem on 7.7.02, will get people looking at the evidence??  The speech about "Black artists being used as slaves", and then the speech about Sony and Tommy Mattola being racist and devilish??

Maybe this is what Michael wants.  For everyone to see those videos again.or for the first time.

This fits in with the Mann Act...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OBUgE6EDFo[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx0Un9K5dKQ[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm immersed in vault / Mann research. Thanks folks  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

For the big picture, we still have to wait until April 2, 2013, at least, which is the first date in court for Katherine Jackson's lawsuit against AEG.

that's right, this fact cannot be ignored and definitely not the part of the hoax. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions