Re: What if Michael fails?
August 08, 2012, 10:20:37 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I said i would be honest. i spoke my mind because when it comes to such opinion, i think it is even more rude to hide what you have in mind. I decided to give my opinion and so i said my feeling about it.
Now i can apologise to anyone being disturbed, but it is my view on beliefs that are putting our world "back stage" while bigger plans are runned by gods or i don't know what.
If i can explain it better, i refuse that our world becomes just a place where "big things happened" and where "bigs things will happen" as if it was just a stage for "bigger things" and that anyway this world is just nothing but a stage. I totally disagree with this because it takes us away from our Earth, as if we were just here for a time and expecting for something better. i love Earth, i love human race (though i hate it almost everyday) and so i cannot accept that our world might just be a puppet in some hands while we hang around like ants waiting for a war to destroy us. For me it's not the good way to look at the place we live/exist. We are part of it and it is part of a "everything" we DO have a power to make it better, but for me it start by considering it as something else than a step on our way. I believe there is no other "place" to go and it is time we care for the place we have.

I don't think you need to apologise at all :) and the thing I respect most is your honest opinion :)

I am not offended the least by your post and don't think you need to choose different words if they are what you feel. I was just pointing out that those who believe there is something big to come to the human race (and I'm not even talking about MJ here) actually ARE people who need and will fight for themselves. I was more putting it out there that perhaps you are under a false impression of such people. So when I said the statement is kinda ignorant, I more wanted to point out that clearly such individuals are misunderstood as we know there is one huge battle ahead!

I don't believe MJ is a Jesus like savior for the human race re: EOW but I do believe that amongst his many goals / reasons for DH one of them is to highlight where in the stream of time we are according to bible and to encourage people to L.O.V.E and allow god into their lives. ( actually he had been doing this for 30 odd years prior to DH through song, so it's not even a new concept)

But I am with you, actually agree that MJ isn't involved as the prime individual to fulfill bible prophecy.

And on the same token appreciate and respect people such as Gina or MJonmind who associate all this with religious understandings / feelings / beliefs.

I constantly admire the mutual respect on this forum from all the members. (minus one or two individuals) Blows me away when I think about it. So many people here from various walks of life, nations and religious and non religious backgrounds. Actually it says SO much about MJ.

Hugs to you Whatyourhearsays  :bearhug:
Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 10:35:43 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

August 08, 2012, 11:37:24 PM
so i cannot accept that our world might just be a puppet in some hands while we hang around like ants waiting for a war to destroy us.

Sorry forgot to add. Easier for me to add post than edit one whilst using iPhone. (can't wait for new latop) but yeah sorry folks for post bombing this thread.

Re: the above. Most of the People I know who believe in divine intervention and upcoming fulfillment of prophecy, think far different than what you have outlined. It's not at all like waiting to be killed off like ants. This line of thinking is very cliche. The EOW (hate that phrase) is an attack on the system / structure. Not on the ants! Lol

Upcoming fulfillment of prophecy runs far deeper than the stereotypical EOW. Again, just pointing out some misconceptions.
Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 11:49:27 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

MJonmind

August 09, 2012, 12:08:27 AM
Aww, that is very sweet and kind of you to say that, Aussie.  :icon_e_biggrin: You know that is EXACTLY what I love about this place. I love the mix of all different views and understandings of the MJ, the hoax, the Bible, the world, the EOW, the Big Picture and our place in it all.  I love hearing from different faiths, ideologies, perspectives.  I want to be able to express how I feel without fear of ridicule or chastisement, and I believe that's what each of us would like.  We will only know which thinking is more accurate when we receive the fulfillment happening clearly before our eyes.  Until then, we each bring our rich background beliefs, studies, exposure and thought processes to the table to examine fairly and respectfully.  I really believe that's what MJ would wish for us to do!  We're all in this together!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2012, 12:14:18 AM
We will only know which thinking is more accurate when we receive the fulfillment happening clearly before our eyes.  Until then, we each bring our rich background beliefs, studies, exposure and thought processes to the table to examine fairly and respectfully.

Exact-a-mondo! Right on sis!  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

August 09, 2012, 01:29:52 PM
I might stop trying to put some ideas in words coming from a language that's not mine  ! loool :computer-losy-smiley:
I understand why you point out "cliche" in what i say. It IS, by the way i write it. Just consider there is a lack of vocabulary on my side so i can really say what i want.

I'll try french next time !

Hugs back to you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

August 09, 2012, 05:30:23 PM
I would have never have guessed English isn't your first language :) its brilliant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal