MissG

@reveron1958

that lovely doggie in your avatar is the sweetest creature on earth!

Paris´s collage looks great! So many nice pics!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

also seems that the most prominant one seems to be covering something.
paris  is also trending on yahoo at the moment with this  :icon_rolleyes:

:moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

Have the link?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@reveron1958

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

She definitely succeeded in getting media attention again.  btw follow the yellow brick road? just noticed she's changed twitter location to Emerald city, Oz. Put on your green eyeglasses.  :icon_lol: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Did you notice some pictures are "DOUBLE" they appear twice on the wall  :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

melody

It literally is the least she could do because the highest way to honor your father is to live a life he would be proud of, living by his example of L.O.V. E.

I know a lot of people might not welcome this and may redirect me to another forum or thread, but I'll say it anyway (lol), the use of the word "shrine" took my mind down this path and I arrived at another religious parallel: not only are there many pictures made of Jesus (from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), but it's a superficial way of honoring him. We're told that our true act of worship is how we live our lives ("Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship." Romans 12:1 ). Like a few have already said, Paris used public images of Michael, they don't speak of who he truly was. Likewise, religious people today have no problem with hanging paintings of Jesus on the wall, but do most of them share his message with other people or put it into practice themselves?  Jermaine's tweet comes to mind, "After much soul-searching, it is clearly time for us to live by Michael's words about love [...]" ).
Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 02:45:12 PM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

Very nice collage :) have you noticed picture of Michael in the middle? Bad era picture again  :icon_idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Grace

The biggest mirror Michael could ever put up for us.
The biggest example of what should and does play a role in life.
Complete Jackson family giving their best part in this testimony.
Living scripture. Living prayer. Healing from within.
It is breathtaking to watch the power of L.O.V.E. succeed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Okay, now, Paris could have tons of private family moment pictures of her Daddy up there.  We know there are a lot of them because a lot have been leaked to the media.  What she has up there are pics anyone could get online of Michael, not Daddy.  They are pics that are tabloid pics...magazine pictures.  Pictures from his JOB.  Not personal, memories she gathered of him.
These remind me how we thought it was the Great King Of Pop Michael Jackson who died.  The entertainer.  That seems to me more of what she's pointing out.  A memorial to THAT persona.
Notice also, that last week she posted a pic of her on Daddy's back.  The private persona.  THAT one was a current pic (or looked to be as the kids were current ages).  The pics she has on the wall are old. 
I think this again is a great clue.  THAT Michael Jackson, the entertainer is gone.  Dead.  Sorta like Prince  (Prince Rogers Nelson that is)changing his name.  New persona.  Lots of celebs do that.  Change their name and become another persona.  Even Janet with the Damita Jo...although her middle name...  new persona.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@reveron1958

Sorry for OT  :icon_redface:

We were looking for a puppy as our older, sick dog had recently had to be put to sleep.  :'(  One evening I looked on the pets4homes website at border collies and when I saw this exact photo I knew I had to have 'it (I wanted a boy dog and was praying it was a boy but thought it looked to cute to be male :icon_lol:).  I text the number on the advert asking if it was a boy and if it was still available and the lady answered back yes, and yes!  :woohoo2:

Hubby was already asleep so I put the photo on as a screensaver (removing poor MJ :icon_redface:) and I left a post it note on the computer for my husband to see pointing at the photo on the screen. It said 'Little boy border collie' with a heart underneath! When I tried to contact the number the next day I did not get a reply. By tea time I was so upset.  :icon_cry: Then a text came through saying we could have him. We had to drive over two hours to the other side of London to get him. It snowed on the way home but we managed to get back before it came down too heavily. We took some lovely videos of him playing in the snow in our garden the next day.

My son named him Pedro as hubby is Spanish. Pedro the perro.  :icon_geek: He is 8 months today and is HUGE in comparison to that photo! I will take a photo and upload it as he is still really handsome.  :icon_razz:

Regarding Paris wall: If I look at it in a 'non hoaxy' way then perhaps it does seem strange for a daughter to have a wall like that for her father. IDK. LOL
Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 05:09:22 PM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@reveron1958

Sorry for OT  :icon_redface:

We were looking for a puppy as our older, sick dog had recently had to be put to sleep.  :'(  One evening I looked on the pets4homes website at border collies and when I saw this exact photo I knew I had to have 'it (I wanted a boy dog and was praying it was a boy but thought it looked to cute to be male :icon_lol:).  I text the number on the advert asking if it was a boy and if it was still available and the lady answered back yes, and yes!  :woohoo2:

Hubby was already asleep so I put the photo on as a screensaver (removing poor MJ :icon_redface:) and I left a post it note on the computer for my husband to see pointing at the photo on the screen. It said 'Little boy border collie' with a heart underneath! When I tried to contact the number the next day I did not get a reply. By tea time I was so upset.  :icon_cry: Then a text came through saying we could have him. We had to drive over two hours to the other side of London to get him. It snowed on the way home but we managed to get back before it came down too heavily. We took some lovely videos of him playing in the snow in our garden the next day.

My son named him Pedro as hubby is Spanish. Pedro the perro.  :icon_geek: He is 8 months today and is HUGE in comparison to that photo! I will take a photo and upload it as he is still really handsome.  :icon_razz:

Regarding Paris wall: If I look at it in a 'non hoaxy' way then perhaps it does seem strange for a daughter to have a wall like that for her father. IDK. LOL
Awww the puppy is so precious!  :-* Congrats on the new addition to your family!!

I also think it's very telling that there are no private or family pictures on the wall. The only one that even seems to come close is the picture of Michael and Janet, but that was from an awards show. The collage is most likely a tribute to Michael the artist especially since it seems like the collage is in the same place where the Chris Brown posters once were.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Cute new companion @reveron. Precious. Thanks for sharing your story.  :bearhug:

About Paris and "the wall": We should not forget that she never really knew MJ the KOP. She wasn´t born yet. She has some catching up to do I guess. Must be a really mind-blowing experience to discover the stunning greatness of your dad´s public persona.

Whereas the rest of the world has always been (and is still) trying to get a grasp of the man behind the persona.

Topsy-turvy world  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Grace

This

is not the picture compilation that is shown in her tinychat video, said to be dated July 30, 2012.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_G4HFRbKKk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

There are at least two picture walls or the pictures are repeatedly composed.

I think the private videos / pictures are exactly set up like the Bashir videos and everything else that left the house to the public in earlier years. There is nothing that we actually know of the real private life of the Jackson family. It is make believe even on that level - for many reasons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

gwynned

I think the private videos / pictures are exactly set up like the Bashir videos and everything else that left the house to the public in earlier years. There is nothing that we actually know of the real private life of the Jackson family. It is make believe even on that level - for many reasons.

Agreed.  It's absurd to imagine that Michael would work so hard to ensure their privacy and then let them go public without restraint at age 15.  Sometimes these tweets sound like a 15 year old girl and other times they make no sense except as clues. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions