bugsy

is it correct that 3 years ago Katherine spoke to Geraldo? beginning of August? if so seems very familiar to be doing it around the same timing 3 years later to the month..

sorry finding I have lot's to catch up on so if people have mentioned anything in any where else, I apologise
Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 09:50:18 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am freaking out please I need help, Michael or you BAM quickly or I will have a heart attack.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Hilarious  :thjajaja121:

This is so Geraldo material.
More videos  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

One relative gave Tanay permission to speak, but she can't say who... MJ?  :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:   where is this news clip from with the "GUN" do you have a link so I can show my unconvinced hubby lol

:thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I havent seen this, thanks for sharing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Thanks for sharing...interesting  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I must be the only one who doesn't find the humor of this gif. 
I know it shows the absurdity of the situation and all....but, I
don't get why it's funny.
sorry SEHF.........

:(

@mindseye...thanks for posting a link to the interview.  It was really interesting to watch.....what was up with the ear piece?
Taking cues on what to say, I am sure.....from whom, lol.  Is there a fist in her ear?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sorry SEHF.........

@mindseye...thanks for posting a link to the interview.  It was really interesting to watch.....what was up with the ear piece?
Taking cues on what to say, I am sure.....from whom, lol.  Is there a fist in her ear?

yes but the ear piece is used to hear Geraldo and producer's direction... imo she's definitely there to keep it news. This interview just made it all sound more ridiculous.

I think the whole thing is hilarious especially being reported this way by Geraldo. The gif SEHF shared is funny from a hoax perspective... but the image itself is a sad example of how ppl are so quick to make fun of it in a more ridiculous way and believe all this bs.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

sorry SEHF.........

yes but the ear piece is used to hear Geraldo and producer's direction... imo she's definitely there to keep it news. This interview just made it all sound more ridiculous.

I think the whole thing is hilarious especially being reported this way by Geraldo. The gif SEHF shared is funny from a hoax perspective... but the image itself is a sad example of how ppl are so quick to make fun of it in a more ridiculous way and believe all this bs.

Yes, now the ear piece makes more sense...... maybe she isn't used to something like that as well. 
That whole TII ear piece scene always sticks in my mind for some reason.  The way she was fiddling
with it, was so much like the TII scene.  I really thought she was going to say it feels like a fist in
my ear, lol. 
I guess your right about the gif.  I have a very hard time with guns......oh well.
I have plenty of stuff to keep me well entertained.....that's for sure : )
Thanks for the help in understanding the ear piece more....much appreciated!
Have a beautiful evening.......

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

sorry SEHF.........

Yeah - does make it sound even more ridiculous.....ugghh.... Geraldo ......thinks he is an expert and has all the facts and knows more than the family. I can't stand his arrogant "I know more than you" attitude.

Notice Tanay's upside down pyramid jewellery on her chest?  I agree, her playing with that earpiece reminded me that scene in TII as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Here is what I believe is the relevant "IMPORTANT" parts of this whole circus. There really is a serious ISSUE regarding MJ's will, the estate being handled by Branca and Mc Clain. MJ knew/knows Branca embezzeld money from him and MJ knew/knows Branca and Mattolla were in bed together.

IMO MJ brought Branca back into his life for a few reasons:

1. Branca is brilliant and a very good music/business lawyer. When you need your finances handled and straightened out you go to the best, regardless of past conflicts. MJ needed his finances handled during this death hoax. Branca is the best. While the man who burned you is getting you out of debt you are also setting him up for payback.

2. Pay BACK. The will is fake. That equals FRAUD/Branca. The only way to make sure your target is on point is to set em up where you want em. The ball is in MJ's court. The estate is RICH and outta the red. Now is the time for MJ to retain control. Hence the family drama outting the estate managers. MJ can't yell it out so the fam has to do it. Geraldo is doing his job. He is investigating the will. <<The main point.

The links to the below interviews are the ones to watch. The wanna be sister to TJ and bros is a drama queen looking for fame. (Monsters!)

The battle over Michael Jackson's money
Aug 6, 2012- 7:32 -
Was the King of Pop's will fraudulent? 'Geraldo at Large' investigates

TWIGGY (@MJHOAXLIVE)
Posted Monday 6th August 2012 from Twitlonger
Michael Jackson's speech against Tommy Mottola:

As you all know I was on Geraldo last night.
 This has been a very long three years and we are all here to find the truth the truth about what happened To Michael Jackson June 25th 2009.

As I watch the clip on Michael Jackson along with Al Sharpton in Harlem speaking out against Tommy Mottola something stuck out. Something seemed familiar to me.

STOP TAPE .08 The guy directly behind Michael to the left with dreads in Harlem is the same gentlaman i happened to be introduced to in the lobby of the Hilton the day Whitney Houston apparently died. He told me he was working on a documentary of Michael. I met him through an Italian Paparrazi cameraman that i was hanging out with that night. There was alot of confussion that night. It was crazy inside the lobby of the Hilton. It was still quite early and people were still arriving on the scene for the Party of Clive Davis. You know thet Grammy Party where they were going to pay tribute to Whitney. This gentlaman went onto talk about what was going on with the documentary and what he believed had happened with Whitney Houston as she was laying dead up on the 4th Floor of the Beverly Hilton. Nobody could believe this had all just taken place. This gentlaman had told me he had been with Whitney earlier that week and went onto discuss what he felt had happened upstairs.

Is this a coincidence, that i would meet this gentleman that night in the lobby of the Beverly Hilton and then be taken back to the Hilton to meet with Geraldos people. I have to say it all feels like De ja vue to me....like somehow i have been here before.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Stop Tape .08 The man directly behind MJ to the left with the dreads..hes the man i met in the lobby of the Hilton.
Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:35:25 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sorry SEHF.........

Yeah - does make it sound even more ridiculous.....ugghh.... Geraldo ......thinks he is an expert and has all the facts and knows more than the family. I can't stand his arrogant "I know more than you" attitude.

Notice Tanay's upside down pyramid jewellery on her chest?  I agree, her playing with that earpiece reminded me that scene in TII as well.

Yes, that pyramid was hard to miss.....I also thought the MGM Grand in the background was interesting.  The only hotel that you could really read the sign of.  MGM is home to the Vegas Cirque Du Soleli show......as well as the upcoming AEG Live sponsored Justin Bieber Believe Tour.....
 :suspect: more product placement perhaps.......or just an over hoax moment, lol!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here is what I believe is the relevant "IMPORTANT" parts of this whole circus. There really is a serious ISSUE regarding MJ's will, the estate being handled by Branca and Mc Clain. MJ knew/knows Branca embezzeld money from him and MJ knew/knows Branca and Mattolla were in bed together.

1. Branca is brilliant and a very good music/business lawyer. When you need your finances handled and straightened out you go to the best, regardless of past conflicts. MJ needed his finances handled during this death hoax. Branca is the best. While the man who burned you is getting you out of debt you are also setting him up for payback.

2. Pay BACK. The will is fake. That equals FRAUD/Branca. The only way to make sure your target is on point is to set em up where you want em. The ball is in MJ's court. The estate is RICH and outta the red. Now is the time for MJ to retain control. Hence the family drama outting the estate managers. MJ can't yell it out so the fam has to do it. Geraldo is doing his job. He is investigating the will. <<The main point.

The links to the below interviews are the ones to watch. The wanna be sister to TJ and bros is a drama queen looking for fame. (Monsters!)

TWIGGY (@MJHOAXLIVE)

This has been a very long three years and we are all here to find the truth the truth about what happened To Michael Jackson June 25th 2009.

As I watch the clip on Michael Jackson along with Al Sharpton in Harlem speaking out against Tommy Mottola something stuck out. Something seemed familiar to me.

STOP TAPE .08 The guy directly behind Michael to the left with dreads in Harlem is the same gentlaman i happened to be introduced to in the lobby of the Hilton the day Whitney Houston apparently died. He told me he was working on a documentary of Michael. I met him through an Italian Paparrazi cameraman that i was hanging out with that night. There was alot of confussion that night. It was crazy inside the lobby of the Hilton. It was still quite early and people were still arriving on the scene for the Party of Clive Davis. You know thet Grammy Party where they were going to pay tribute to Whitney. This gentlaman went onto talk about what was going on with the documentary and what he believed had happened with Whitney Houston as she was laying dead up on the 4th Floor of the Beverly Hilton. Nobody could believe this had all just taken place. This gentlaman had told me he had been with Whitney earlier that week and went onto discuss what he felt had happened upstairs.

Is this a coincidence, that i would meet this gentleman that night in the lobby of the Beverly Hilton and then be taken back to the Hilton to meet with Geraldos people. I have to say it all feels like De ja vue to me....like somehow i have been here before.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Stop Tape .08 The man directly behind MJ to the left with the dreads..hes the man i met in the lobby of the Hilton.

Awesome post Im_convincedmjalive ....... thank you for putting it all together.  I have to say, makes a lot of sense......

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

TWIGGY (@MJHOAXLIVE)

This is all very interesting and intriguing at the same time, this will be the nightmare to once to which referred TS?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

Does anyone know who that man is???

Did anyone read this post yesterday by Hisouttamylife ??

At around 7 o'clock one evening during the third week of June 2009, John Branca arrived in Michael Jackson's dressing room at L.A.'s Fabulous Forum, where rehearsals were under way for the performer's "This Is It" concert.

It was their first meeting in three years. They immediately hugged, before Branca handed Jackson a letter to be signed, formally rehiring the superlawyer.

It was an abrupt reunion after a bitter split -- and just days before the show business legend died.

It was also the culmination of a 30-year-odyssey of unmatched highs and darkest lows, during which Jackson had cultivated deep distrust for the lawyer. At least twice, he fired him.

For his part, Branca had grown weary of Jackson’s chaotic life of profligacy, questionable advisers, crushing debt and scandal. Finally, he quit.

“They hadn’t really spoken since 2006,” says CEO Randy Phillips of AEG Live, the promoter of Jackson’s “This Is It” concert series. 

So how did Branca’s and Jackson’s epic relation come full circle, as if according to a Hollywood script?

In fact, Branca had begun to seek a return to the fold no sooner than Jackson wrapped up the press conference unveiling “This Is It” in early March 2009. The lawyer phoned Phillips. ‘“I’d do anything in the world to be involved,”’ Phillips remembers Branca saying. The AEG executive was noncommittal then.

Later, however, Phillips and Frank DiLeo, Jackson’s manager from the 1980s glory days, phoned Branca. DiLeo himself had only recently been invited back onto the brain trust, exactly two decades after Jackson fired him in 1989, a year before Branca was booted for the first time.

By the time DiLeo returned, Jackson’s inner circle had shriveled practically to nothing -- no lawyers or accountants, for example -- with the July kickoff of “This Is It” just weeks away, DiLeo contended in an exclusive interview.

Only  Jackson’s then-manager, the “mysterious Dr. Tohme Tohme,” as the press sometimes described him, remained, DiLeo says. And soon Tohme Tohme’s status turned murky.

“Look, come back, it’s a little messed up,”’ said Jackson, as DiLeo remembers it.   

Phillips, too, was anxious to have Branca return to the fold. According to a well-placed music industry leader briefed on the matter, the lawyer's re-emergence appeared to lessen a potentially massive legal and financial predicament for AEG Live and Phillips.

Phillips was concerned that the company could be on the hook for tens of millions of dollars --productions costs, guarantees, ticket sales and more -- if the fragile Jackson were unable to perform his 50-date London run, according to the music industry leader.

Phillips was said to be worried that a court might void AEG’s contract with the singer due to a conflict of interest -- Jackson and AEG were sharing the same lawyer, Joel Katz, a well-known music attorney, and his gobal firm Greenburg Taurig.

“I felt another attorney that had nothing to do with my company” was prudent, Phillips acknowledged in an exclusive interview. “I felt it was important for Michael.” He added: "That was one reason I was supportive" of Branca's return.

In an interview, Katz said that he first heard the idea of luring Branca back from DiLeo, who took on the role of intermediary between the lawyer and Jackson. Would Branca be open to “talk to Michael about some things?” DiLeo said he asked the lawyer in an early phone call. 

In a follow-up call, DiLeo says he urged Branca, “Now we need to be able to work together” -- meaning, no more drama, please!  And finally, he says he told the lawyer, “Michael wants you to start thinking about some ideas. Don’t just come in and say hi to him.” 

On the morning of the reunion, DiLeo reminded Jackson, “Don’t forget, John’s coming today.”

Phillips was in Jackson’s dressing room at the Forum for the reunion. After the hug and official signatures that evening, Branca began rattling off ideas, having honed them over the previous week. Some involved the concert. But DiLeo and Phillips say Branca’s primary responsibility was elsewhere. 

“There was a serious aspiration to make a movie,” says Phillips. “Michael wanted to finish a movie called ‘Ghost’ … and a 3D version of ‘Thriller.’ He wanted John to do the film financing and DVD deal.” Phillips said AEG had planned to contribute cash for developing projects.   

With the due date on a $300 million debt to Barclays on the distant horizon, Jackson also wanted Branca in Sony’s face about “restructuring the loan because Sony had the loan guarantees,” Phillips said, adding that he was thrilled for Michael to have a corner man “who knew where all the bodies were buried.”

After the dressing-room meeting, Jackson headed off apparently to his intravenous Propafol drip and Branca to a Mexican vacation, where a few days later, on June 25, his phone rang with Katz on the line. Jackson had just died after Dr. Conrad Murray, his private physician, administered the drug.

“Does anyone have a will,” Katz wondered?

“I have one,” he says Branca answered. “If it’s valid.”

It was, in fact, the will that installed Branca, along with longtime Jackson family friend John McClain,  as co-executor of the Jackson estate.

As attempts by Michael’s father Joe to oust him continue to fail, Branca is firmly ensconced in control of all of Jackson’s earthly goods, with the half-interest in Sony/ATV as the centerpiece -- the prized legacy that the entertainment icon left to his three children, mother Katherine and charities.

In death, Jackson once again is getting the most out of Branca, highlighted by the late entertainer’s record-setting $275 million in first-year posthumous earnings. Branca again is collecting his 5 percent cut off the top of entertainment-related revenue --  a stream of income that will continue for years.

And, finally, the King of Pop and the kingmaker have achieved lasting peace.   
Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 02:32:03 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions