MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Conrad Murray attacks singer's family
August 05, 2012, 06:36:47 AM
Really trashy article....
I´ve left out the pics. They can be seen on the website.
So here goes:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

'Jacko's mother should beg forgiveness for letting him down': Killer doctor Conrad Murray attacks singer's family

'I am not responsible for his death', says jailed medic Conrad Murray
He shows no remorse and claims he was closer to Jacko's children

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 09:15 GMT, 5 August 2012 | UPDATED: 10:23 GMT, 5 August 2012

The doctor convicted of the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson has made a shocking attack on the singer's mother.

Conrad Murray accused 82-year-old Katherine Jackson of letting him down and 'failing to be there' while he was alive.

Murray, 59, hit out when he was asked if he would would beg her forgiveness for giving the insomniac superstar a cocktail of drugs on the night of his death three years ago.

He said: 'Mrs Jackson does not have to forgive for the death of her son because I am not responsible for his death. There is nothing for her to forgive me for.

'I would say this: Is anyone willing to ever forgive Mrs Jackson for failing to be the mother she could have been for her son? Would Michael forgive his mother for not being the mother that he wanted to be there all the time?'

Murray, serving four years at Los Angeles County Jail, said he would 'more than happy' to sit down with Mrs Jackson and talk about her son.

The doctor was living with the 50-year-old singer at his mansion in LA's Holmy Hills when Jackson died on June 25, 2009. He had been preparing for a huge British tour.

At Murray's trial, the court heard that he administered drugs to his patient and then left him alone for long periods while he spoke to girlfriends as the star lay in bed.

In a telephone call from the jail, Murray showed no remorse about his role in Jackson's death and claimed he was closer to his children, Prince,15, Paris, 14, and 10-year-old Blanket, than the star's own family.

In an interview in the Sun, Murray stirred up the massive family fall-out over his £650 million will, by alleging 85-year-old father Joe Jackson could be getting money from his son's fortune.

Murray claimed Joe, who has been accused of beating his son when he was a child, might be enjoying payouts from the allowance Katherine gets from the estate.

'She is probably handing out funds to his father,' said Murray. 'He would roll in his grave if he knew that Joe Jackson spent a penny of his money.'

Last month police were called to the children's Californian home in Calabasas when Jackson's siblings, Janet, Randy and Jermaine tried to take them away. Their brother Tito has now been named co-guardian. They did not even get that fact right  :icon_e_confused:

Murray, who began his sentence nine months ago, still maintains his innocence and claimed Jackson injected himself with Propofol, a drug used as a sedative on patients before operations.

For his own safety the disgraced doctor is kept away from other inmates - an experience he has found 'demoralising'.

He plans to cash in Jackson in the future by revealing more secrets about his celebrity patient.

But he claimed he would not 'betray' the singer. 'One day I will tell the story. I will tell the story in full,' he said.

Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 06:40:30 AM by MaryK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: Conrad Murray attacks singer's family
August 05, 2012, 07:45:44 AM
Surely he can't be serious  :icon_rolleyes: :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 05, 2012, 07:50:34 AM
if he actually said these things it is pretty bold . considering he is hated already by some fans and most are fond of katherine and feel she is beyond reproach.

:moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
August 05, 2012, 08:38:32 AM
But he claimed he would not 'betray' the singer. 'One day I will tell the story. I will tell the story in full,' he said.

In other words: "I won't betray MJ I won't talk about the hoax until he'll BAM, then I will explain everything concerning my role in the hoax".  :icon_lol:  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 08:42:57 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

August 05, 2012, 08:51:20 AM
Really trashy article....
I´ve left out the pics. They can be seen on the website.
So here goes:

'Jacko's mother should beg forgiveness for letting him down': Killer doctor Conrad Murray attacks singer's family

'I am not responsible for his death', says jailed medic Conrad Murray
He shows no remorse and claims he was closer to Jacko's children

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 09:15 GMT, 5 August 2012 | UPDATED: 10:23 GMT, 5 August 2012

The doctor convicted of the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson has made a shocking attack on the singer's mother.

Conrad Murray accused 82-year-old Katherine Jackson of letting him down and 'failing to be there' while he was alive.

Murray, 59, hit out when he was asked if he would would beg her forgiveness for giving the insomniac superstar a cocktail of drugs on the night of his death three years ago.

He said: 'Mrs Jackson does not have to forgive for the death of her son because I am not responsible for his death. There is nothing for her to forgive me for.

'I would say this: Is anyone willing to ever forgive Mrs Jackson for failing to be the mother she could have been for her son? Would Michael forgive his mother for not being the mother that he wanted to be there all the time?'

Murray, serving four years at Los Angeles County Jail, said he would 'more than happy' to sit down with Mrs Jackson and talk about her son.

The doctor was living with the 50-year-old singer at his mansion in LA's Holmy Hills when Jackson died on June 25, 2009. He had been preparing for a huge British tour.

At Murray's trial, the court heard that he administered drugs to his patient and then left him alone for long periods while he spoke to girlfriends as the star lay in bed.

In a telephone call from the jail, Murray showed no remorse about his role in Jackson's death and claimed he was closer to his children, Prince,15, Paris, 14, and 10-year-old Blanket, than the star's own family.

In an interview in the Sun, Murray stirred up the massive family fall-out over his £650 million will, by alleging 85-year-old father Joe Jackson could be getting money from his son's fortune.

Murray claimed Joe, who has been accused of beating his son when he was a child, might be enjoying payouts from the allowance Katherine gets from the estate.

'She is probably handing out funds to his father,' said Murray. 'He would roll in his grave if he knew that Joe Jackson spent a penny of his money.'

Last month police were called to the children's Californian home in Calabasas when Jackson's siblings, Janet, Randy and Jermaine tried to take them away. Their brother Tito has now been named co-guardian. They did not even get that fact right  :icon_e_confused:

Murray, who began his sentence nine months ago, still maintains his innocence and claimed Jackson injected himself with Propofol, a drug used as a sedative on patients before operations.

For his own safety the disgraced doctor is kept away from other inmates - an experience he has found 'demoralising'.

He plans to cash in Jackson in the future by revealing more secrets about his celebrity patient.

say what?  :icon_e_confused:
:moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

gwynned

August 05, 2012, 09:17:55 AM
Just to a point of order, can an inmate call a tabloid and speak to them directly?  For instance, I would love to hear what Charles Manson or Sirhan Sirhan might say, but I don't recall transcripts of phone calls to the tabloids from them. 

Is no one besides us questioning this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

August 05, 2012, 09:50:09 AM
Just to a point of order, can an inmate call a tabloid and speak to them directly?  For instance, I would love to hear what Charles Manson or Sirhan Sirhan might say, but I don't recall transcripts of phone calls to the tabloids from them. 

i remember seeing an interview with charles manson since he is in prison. it can be seen on youtube.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 05, 2012, 10:13:53 AM
This news mix a little bit of everything to published TMZ and other tabloids, most other lies, a cocktail of shit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

August 05, 2012, 10:39:59 AM

i remember seeing an interview with charles manson since he is in prison. it can be seen on youtube.

Okay....I bit.  I pulled up the interview and watched part 1.  Of course it's strange and he appears to be a madman and YET, he says the most insightful things.  And how is it that he says he smokes a little weed now and then.  It helps him relax.  I thought he was in solitary confinement! 

And how is it this interview was aired?  Why are there not more?  Seems media outlets would be clamoring to get such an explosive interview and yet....only one?  Something does not smell right to me.  I know we're getting way off topic, but it seems to me that these interviews with prisoners serve a purpose, depending on who's pulling the strings, I suppose.  More and more I have to conclude that we should accept NOTHING in the news at face value.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

August 05, 2012, 10:43:06 AM
More and more I have to conclude that we should accept NOTHING in the news at face value.

oh yes i agree!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 05, 2012, 11:16:32 AM

Okay....I bit.  I pulled up the interview and watched part 1.  Of course it's strange and he appears to be a madman and YET, he says the most insightful things.  And how is it that he says he smokes a little weed now and then.  It helps him relax.  I thought he was in solitary confinement! 

And how is it this interview was aired?  Why are there not more?  Seems media outlets would be clamoring to get such an explosive interview and yet....only one?  Something does not smell right to me.  I know we're getting way off topic, but it seems to me that these interviews with prisoners serve a purpose, depending on who's pulling the strings, I suppose.  More and more I have to conclude that we should accept NOTHING in the news at face value.

i am guessing this was a while back and with oh say 20 / 20 or something not entertainment type media.  probably went to the highest bidder. which leaves me wondering why we have not seen anything from one of these outlets .
Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 11:18:21 AM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

August 05, 2012, 12:30:14 PM

i am guessing this was a while back and with oh say 20 / 20 or something not entertainment type media.  probably went to the highest bidder. which leaves me wondering why we have not seen anything from one of these outlets .

OF COURSE!  We have heard nothing except from some 'alternative' media outlets.  Makes me believe that the mass media is forbidden to speak on the subject.  As long as they control the mass media - or so they think and it may even be that they have already lost control but for the moment are playing 'dumb' - the story of Michael Jackson remains fixed in time.  How brilliant of Michael to create alternative outlets for his Story and I believe create some presence in the mainstream media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2012, 12:33:34 PM
Saying Michael injected himself(,which I obviously dont believe) well that still wouldnt make him innocent because if he hadnt ordered the stuff in the first place,and had it at the house ,and hadnt been giving it him in the first place,then it wouldnt have been there for Michael to get hold of. :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 05, 2012, 02:27:04 PM
If Murray is Michael, then in hoax-talk, yes he did inject himself, and 'kill' himself.

'I would say this: Is anyone willing to ever forgive Mrs Jackson for failing to be the mother she could have been for her son? Would Michael forgive his mother for not being the mother that he wanted to be there all the time?
After that he thinks she would want to talk with him in prison? haha!   How could KJ possibly have not been there for MJ all his life--the thought is ridiculous.  She's mother of 9 and 82.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
August 05, 2012, 02:37:18 PM
Is as if someone wanted  to force Mike to get out somehow....  :suspect

Are attacking the mother and childrens, his most cherished treasures..... :suspect: :icon_rolleyes: :compute:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions