suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It astounds me how oblivious the general public is. how  Blatantly obvious does this hoax have to get to bring to fruition? Michael dies, and suddenly the family goes through a multitude of issues, perpetuating chaotic altercations? Okay first off, if michael really did die, and yes i get that we are all human, and it is only human nature to retaliate when faced with confrontation, but seriously. I think people for the most part forget that michael said his family are extremely close and they would refrain from this type of altercation. I mean, Katherine purported missing, family in incessant turmoil? a fight brakes out? and that's excluding the circus of the conrad murray trial, which perfectly encapsulates sensationalism in every aspect of media. I like the movie, I really do. but come on, i tmakes me wonder if the general public is seriously dimwitted (no offense, of course) and they seriously don't have the intellect to use a minimal amount of brain power and research this phenomena that is the hoax.

i did happen to be in our work break room with the girl i went to see tii with when some news came on about it and she turned to me and ask what was goin on so maybe people are just not seeing the details if they are not watching for stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal