2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I've been comparing other famous celebraties last wills, and believe that MJ & EP's  WILL's have similar inconsistencies..... these two wills have the witness and testator signatures on two different pages..Also, I have noticed the year  has been altered from 1976 to 1977, which is completely unprofessional, and even if the year was incorrect, initials would be required at each of  modification year changes...........hmmm.  I would think this will would  be considered void and invalid ...

This is quite a big will...about 12 pages worth, so u can read the rest here at this link if u wish
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 07:32:20 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

that is an interesting notary signature there , seeing how gladis presley was a smith ( i think) or some relation was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
that is an interesting notary signature there , seeing how gladis presley was a smith ( i think) or some relation was.

It can't be accepted in the court of law, as someone has ruled out 1976 and replaced it 1977 !
I've never seen anything like that...Even if the year was accidently typed incorrectly, the legal document would be replaced with a codicil or have signatures on the ruled out year...to validate that the alteration was made infront of the witnesses.....Strange or what ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

humm vernon presley named as executor and a bank as trustee. vernon doesn't survive too long. dies june 26th 1979.

:moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I would also like to point out the name used for the will ... the middle name (ARON) is written A. instead of full ARON (do not think is professional or valid in a  official cert) and also the exact name would be  AARON just like the game name for our mj JOSEPH/ JOE

found on wikipedia:

^ Note a: Although some pronounce his surname "PREZ-lee", Presley himself used the pronunciation of the American South, "PRESS-lee", as did his family and those who worked with him.[357] The correct spelling of his middle name has long been a matter of debate. The physician who delivered him wrote "Elvis Aaron Presley" in his ledger.[358] The state-issued birth certificate reads "Elvis Aron Presley". The name was chosen after the Presleys' friend and fellow congregation member Aaron Kennedy, though a single-A spelling was probably intended by Presley's parents in order to parallel the middle name of Presley's stillborn brother, Jesse Garon.[138] It reads Aron on most official documents produced during his lifetime, including his high school diploma, RCA record contract, and marriage license, and this was generally taken to be the proper spelling.[359] In 1966, Presley expressed the desire to his father that the more traditional biblical rendering, Aaron, be used henceforth, "especially on legal documents."[358] Five years later, the Jaycees citation honoring him as one of the country's Outstanding Young Men used Aaron. Late in his life, he sought to officially change the spelling to Aaron and discovered that state records already listed it that way. Knowing his wishes for his middle name, Aaron is the spelling his father chose for Presley's tombstone, and it is the spelling his estate has designated as official.[359]
Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 12:28:34 PM by popisdead
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
I confess that I do not get much along the lines of EP, but what little I've seen really is amazing the similarities to MJ, and now will ... wow.
I'll have to read from the start, Thanks  :bowdown:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so was ginger not techically living at graceland at the time?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so i am just watching one of the funeral videos and randy taberellie is speaking about things and mentions that john branca used to represent the presley estate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

so i am just watching one of the funeral videos and randy taberellie is speaking about things and mentions that john branca used to represent the presley estate.

Really?  So he has faked-death estate experience.  Interesting.
Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 11:08:18 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!

Yeah there's definitely something FISHY about Elvis' WILL, too!

In this video, you can see Elvis's doctor talking about someone close to Elvis' entourage wanting to murder him and starting from minute 05:55 there's this guy, I think a lawyer who talks about the existence of 2 WILLs and someone being angry of being put out of the first will! and then the doctor also stresses on the 2 wills of Elvis.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibeEvttdqe0[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions