Rejoining the hoax investigators :)
August 04, 2012, 11:05:41 PM
Hello! My name is Mandy, and I've believed in the hoax right from the beginning. About a week after he 'died' I found michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com and joined, and I was on there daily. I know the site has changed a lot now, and that the original girl who started the first site doesnt do it anymore. I've even forgotten my username and password, which is why I've rejoined. But I've been adamant about the hoax for years now, and I admit that recently I was starting to lose hope. However, when Paris uploaded that photo onto instagram of her and Michael, and her looking like she does now at 14 and not how she looked at 11 when he 'died', I was soooooo ecstatic!!! I was unbelievably happy because to me, that was a clear sign that he IS still alive :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Rejoining the hoax investigators :)
August 05, 2012, 04:29:27 AM
welcome back on the forum  :multiplespotting:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 05, 2012, 06:15:25 AM
Yes indeed!  Welcome back .....  what took you so long LOL  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:  Just kidding   :)

Good to welcome you back into the family, you have a lot of catching up to do!   :compute:

Hope you dont need too much sleep!   :LolLolLolLol:

:bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2012, 07:24:54 AM
Aw thanks everyone :)

Although I'm kinda upset that the one topic I started was locked... It's about the picture that Paris posted on instagram. I spent so much time writing the post only for it to be locked   :'( the moderator said that there was already a discussion about it under the Paris's tweets section which makes NO SENSE whatsoever because it wasn't posted on twitter, it was posted on instagram :( at least I wrote about it in a correct section... So yeah I'm kinda upset and pissed off about that  :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

August 05, 2012, 08:37:16 AM
Hey, good to have you back    :bearhug:

You've a lot of catching up to do, you'll probably need loads of coffee  ;D

Have a nice day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
August 05, 2012, 09:56:23 AM
Hi mandymorphine welcome back to the forum.
For sure you know that the pic of Paris with her father was not real right? but what you mean is that Paris probably photoshopped that picture to send us a clue that her father is alive right? Can you explain it please.... thanks in advance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

August 05, 2012, 10:08:57 AM
How do you know for sure that it's not real? It doesn't look photoshopped to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 05, 2012, 10:26:54 AM
How do you know for sure that it's not real? It doesn't look photoshopped to me.

How come Michael is gonna appear in an actual picture if he didn't BAM yet? There are more facts than that pic that say Michael is alive, sorry I don't mean to be rude to you.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 05, 2012, 10:33:21 AM

Although I'm kinda upset that the one topic I started was locked... It's about the picture that Paris posted on instagram. I spent so much time writing the post only for it to be locked   :'( the moderator said that there was already a discussion about it under the Paris's tweets section which makes NO SENSE whatsoever because it wasn't posted on twitter, it was posted on instagram :( at least I wrote about it in a correct section... So yeah I'm kinda upset and pissed off about that  :'(

Welcome mandymorphine, the more likely it is that the moderator made you the warning to avoid duplicate threads why  that  already exists one with the tweets of Paris.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2012, 10:44:30 AM

How come Michael is gonna appear in an actual picture if he didn't BAM yet? There are more facts than that pic that say Michael is alive, sorry I don't mean to be rude to you.

Well I have a lot of experience with both photoshop and instagram, AND I took a class on photoshop, so I know quite a bit about it and im pretty sure that that is not photoshopped. And I'm sure Paris assumes that no one would believe it were real. However it's very suspicious that right before she had posted the picture she had been on vacation, perhaps to visit Michael. No one has given me irrefutable idence that it is photoshopped, so I believe it isn't. People brought up how his arm looked tan, well a lot of the older people on here obviously know nothing about instagram. Every time you upload a photo you are first brought to a screen where you can crop it, and add a filter. The different filters play with the color of the photo, and sometimes expands on shadows and light, making light areas lighter and shadows darker. I believe that the fact that his arm looked more tan was merely the result of an instagram filter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2012, 10:49:33 AM

Welcome mandymorphine, the more likely it is that the moderator made you the warning to avoid duplicate threads why  that  already exists one with the tweets of Paris.

She didn't warn me, because I clearly wrote in my firstpost that I searched through The forums multiple times to see if there was already a post on the topic. However I didn't search through the twitter section because the picture was not posted on twitter, so I find it very stupid that it was talked about in a twitter thread. I never thought someone would post an instagram photo in a twitter section. That makes no sense to me at all. It's just not a good experience for me, just joining the forum again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

August 05, 2012, 11:05:27 AM
Okay Mandy....I have a job to do on this forum. That is to keep some order and semblence to it for all involved. IF you took offence to my locking your thread, sorry. But I will lock any thread from anybody, old member or new,  that is a double post. How about we all just get over it and move on. Continue the discussion in the thread where it was originally talked about. Whether you feel it is the right place to post instagram posts or not. We have been discussing this picture in the twitter thread previously, and that is where we will continue to do so. Regardless of others thinking it is stupid or being pissed off about it. You are welcome to join  the thread and add to the discussions we have already posted on this subject.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2012, 11:11:22 AM
I think I'm just going to leave the forum. I can investigate the hoax on my own, instead of being treated rudely on here  :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 05, 2012, 11:15:03 AM

Well I have a lot of experience with both photoshop and instagram, AND I took a class on photoshop, so I know quite a bit about it and im pretty sure that that is not photoshopped. And I'm sure Paris assumes that no one would believe it were real. However it's very suspicious that right before she had posted the picture she had been on vacation, perhaps to visit Michael. No one has given me irrefutable idence that it is photoshopped, so I believe it isn't. People brought up how his arm looked tan, well a lot of the older people on here obviously know nothing about instagram. Every time you upload a photo you are first brought to a screen where you can crop it, and add a filter. The different filters play with the color of the photo, and sometimes expands on shadows and light, making light areas lighter and shadows darker. I believe that the fact that his arm looked more tan was merely the result of an instagram filter.

What you are saying makes sense to me and I have to confess you that if it were true that the pic was not photoshopped I would celebrate it like crazy but even the style of the clothes that is wearing doesn't match with Michael's style, but I know nothing nada.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 05, 2012, 11:21:48 AM
I think I'm just going to leave the forum. I can investigate the hoax on my own, instead of being treated rudely on here  :'(

Don't leave we need hoaxers with different POV.

ps: RK sorry to have discussed about the pic on my previous posts.
Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 11:27:49 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions