diggyonTopic starter

Illuminati card game
August 04, 2012, 02:22:26 PM
I found these videos about the Illuminati card games. The game has 526 cards and can be downloaded from the internet. I downloaded it with all instructions and if you want the link to download it please inform me. The cards are shocking. They show all methods Illuminati has used to destroy the planet. See for yourself!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlHHNCidd-k[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoirgZkFM6o[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9xBnKK7daQ&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 02:40:34 PM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Illuminati card game
August 04, 2012, 04:51:06 PM
Thanks for sharing diggy, this is scary  :over-react-smiley: I don't even dare to take a look of it but I must confess that I am learning so much since Michael's hoax started so that I have to thank Michael for opening my closed eyes I think everybody should inform themselves and be aware of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

diggyonTopic starter

August 04, 2012, 05:15:47 PM
Yes sweet. You're right. It is scary. I also learned so much during this journey with Michael and I'm so grateful to him.

Thank you Michael :smiley_abuv:
I think all the cards are really shocking. They show clearly that Illuminati is everywhere. They have introduced us to so many things. They control our lives!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

paula-c

August 04, 2012, 06:30:57 PM
This card game called "New World Order is a proof that the plan to produce Antichrist was well known before 1995, when the game was distributed.Many details are submitted by these card very close to the current events to be coincidental. The game presents the events of 9/11 with much precision and shows the bioterrorist events planned that we see on the news daily.

While filming the Twin Towers in flames, several television cameras captured what appears to be a demon face formed by the smoke. I read that these faces Lucian exactly equal to the demons that the" Satanists see it in their rituals when these are manifested physically in this dimension"
Cisco Wheeler said after that some of the more powerful demons of the kingdom of Satan were known as demons of fire; they were to these demons, that the people of antiquity sacrificed their children to Molech

This attack on the Twin Towers was also a  sacrifice of satanic Fire?

Even though the title on this card says, "Reduction of population". The scene represented clearly shows the Twin Towers being attacked. With the Twin Towers were attacked, and their peaks with the black smoke, the Empire State Building in New York still remains as the highest building in the city! In addition, I noticed that the smoke form the face of a demon.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
August 04, 2012, 07:07:10 PM
So do you think that the NWO wanted the Empire Sate to remain as the tallest skyscraper in New York? Maybe this building symbolizes the power of the empire (NWO), Empire State = State of Empire = New York, so twin towers were not welcome? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

paula-c

August 04, 2012, 07:22:38 PM
So do you think that the NWO wanted the Empire Sate to remain as the tallest skyscraper in New York? Maybe this building symbolizes the power of the empire (NWO), Empire State = State of Empire = New York, so twin towers were not welcome?

I don't know, maybe it the Empire State Building will continue as the symbol of the city, this building was surpassed by the World Trade Center
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyonTopic starter

August 06, 2012, 08:32:54 AM

The Japan earthquake was predicted even before it happened. May be one should take a deeper look at these cards! On the card the clock is pointing at  3 and 11. The earthquake was on March 11, 2011.
Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 09:32:14 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

paula-c

August 06, 2012, 09:36:02 PM
hackers=Anonymous?

The elite create the problem (Anonymous), create the reaction (cyber attacks), and the solution (a law? )that result in the future internet censorship.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 06, 2012, 10:38:18 PM

The Japan earthquake was predicted even before it happened. May be one should take a deeper look at these cards! On the card the clock is pointing at  3 and 11. The earthquake was on March 11, 2011.
I noticed the people in this card have the color of the Olympic rings on
and that looks like big ben doesnt it??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 07, 2012, 12:22:38 AM
Thanks Diggyon, it  was interesting going through them like this. I'd only seen the odd card before.
Just my opinion is that the creators are quite intelligent and have researched into all the topics on the cards, much like Alex Jones and David Icke might have done slightly later than 1995 in early days of internet. But I would say they are in a sense mocking conspiracy theorists with the game, but along the way have picked up some hints and clues they've discovered that came very close to the true events happening. They are making intuitive commentary on the seeming hypocrasy and power of leading men and women in the world today, that affects history in all its craziness.  I wouldn't take them that seriously, but that's just my initial reaction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions