Love4Michael

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So why the hell are we able to see his will online ???

Only two real possibilities if the records are sealed...a) it bogus or b) somebody pocketed $ for revealing it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Andrea

I thought there was a "no contest" clause in the will.  Because I remember Katherine had to be very careful how she did things regarding the will back in 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

I thought there was a "no contest" clause in the will.  Because I remember Katherine had to be very careful how she did things regarding the will back in 2009.

i seem to remember something of the kind also
:Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
2good2btrue went to the link you posted and there is much information I did not know, thanks for posting.
Also I thought that was not available on line.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

@sweetsunset, you're joking, right? We don't 'deserve' anything. We are just the audience!

However, coming out and saying his real name is Michael Joe Jackson would open up the floodgates to questioning all the other wrongly named documents. Bring it on, I say ... but the time is probably not right yet!

unless somehow he was using both names , or someone was and it wasn't quite legal ( i really don't know how but i thought i would propose it) they might not want to come right out and make an issue of it. idk tired brain  :icon_e_confused: :icon_cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
The will of Michael Jackson is invalid because it does not state his true birth name in it which is Michael Joe Jackson. Anyways, I hope the will situation gets worked out between the siblings and the estate executors.

Why  the brothers did not finish saying this? :suspect:

They will, they can't leave us with incomplete information we deserve to be informed by them.

This will also tell us.....every day we hear  news.....  :icon_razz:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Just a thought here, but is it possible that even though there is proof that MJ was New York when the will was signed, that the executors maybe faxed or e-mailed a copy to an attorney in NY who printed it out and MJ signed it there and then the signed will was returned to the executors, therefore making the date of the signature a non issue?  I am just thinking that so many attorneys have contacts in other states that maybe it could have been done in this manner and then overnighted back to California.

I am probably just grasping at a way to justify this and make it all legit.  IDK.

if that was the explanation wouldn't their be some way for the lawyers to just come out and say that and prove it? besides did i read somewhere that these same people who are executors were the witnesses? that has to be all wrong if it is the case, doesn't it?

You are very right. I wasn't thinking fully...I was grasping for a reasonable explanation.  This whole WILL thing makes me dizzy sometimes!!! :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions