2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
By SANDY COHEN | Associated Press – 4 hours ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Janet, Randy and Rebbie Jackson say the executors of Michael Jackson's will are causing harm by damaging "fundamental family relationships" and isolating matriarch Katherine Jackson "from anyone questioning the validity of Michael's will."
The Jackson siblings released a statement late Friday through an attorney amid a fight over their brother's will with the executors of his estate.
On Thursday a judge named TJ Jackson, a cousin to Michael Jackson's three children, as co-guardian with Katherine Jackson, who was named their sole caretaker in the disputed will.
Janet, Randy and Rebbie Jackson accuse the executors of a "relentless" negative media campaign and say they have been barred from visiting their 82-year-old mother or Jackson's children.
"The effect of that notice not only is to damage fundamental family relationships, it is also to isolate Katherine Jackson from anyone questioning the validity of Michael's will," reads the statement by Janet Jackson's attorney, Blair G. Brown, released on behalf of Janet, Randy and Rebbie Jackson.
They say they will continue to contest Michael Jackson's will because "the executors have never explained how Michael could have signed his will in California on a date that irrefutable evidence establishes that he was in New York."
Representatives for the executors of the will did not immediately respond to calls and emails requesting comment. However, representatives for executors John Branca and John McClain released a statement some weeks ago saying, "Any doubts about the validity of Michael's will and his selection of Executors were thoroughly and completely debunked two years ago when a challenge was rejected by the Los Angeles County Superior Court, the California Court of Appeals and, finally, the California Supreme Court."
Janet, Randy and Rebbie Jackson say they will continue to contest Michael Jackson's will, adding, "they stand nothing to gain financially by a finding that the will is invalid."
"The individuals who have the most to lose by a finding that the will is invalid are, of course, the executors and those on the executors' payroll."
The siblings say they will "press forward in their search for the truth in order to carry out the wishes of their brother Michael."

So by reading this, I would presume that Michael has or had told the siblings that his last will and testament , was fraudulant.......

How else would they know this is what Michael wanted.??

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Mirror projection.

The siblings don't know.
Does anybody know what any other folks want? Capable to read minds? Does anybody know him-/herself enough to know what he/she will do, think, want, believe tomorrow? I don't. I surprise myself every day. So do others and it's the salt and pepper in life that anybody can think and want and be and become anything every day - hopefully for the better.

Those "knowers" reading these planted, suggestive articles usually think to "know 100% what Michael wanted" and will fall into the same trash hole again and again until it is learned.  :icon_albino: Merry go round.
Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 03:45:30 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
According to the latest news Jermaine regrets having signed, Janet signed to avoid disappointing his brothers. Evidently there is something wrong with this, in 2003 MJ Branca fires and calls you back all the documentation that Branca has in his possession. Since 2003 MJ did not think in your will? until 2009, spent 7 years since her will (false), MJ was not aware of it? I think not. Everything has a reason why, in this hoax and we do not know, what we know is MJ's intelligence, and if I this is so because it fits your plan. I trust only MJ.  :bowdown:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
off topic / 2good2btrue I can not take your eyes off your avatar is adorable  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Mirror projection.

The siblings don't know.
Does anybody know what any other folks want? Capable to read minds? Does anybody know him-/herself enough to know what he/she will do, think, want, believe tomorrow? I don't. I surprise myself every day. So do others and it's the salt and pepper in life that anybody can think and want and be and become anything every day - hopefully for the better.

Those "knowers" reading these planted, suggestive articles usually think to "know 100% what Michael wanted" and will fall into the same trash hole again and again until it is learned.  :icon_albino: Merry go round.
+1

We just have to wait and see WHEN truth unfolds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

off topic / 2good2btrue I can not take your eyes off your avatar is adorable  :LolLolLolLol:

so is your sig of MJ's eyes ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

seems i remember an interview with ramone bain very early on about the will. can't exactly remember all the details. seems like she said that she had brought the will situation up to michael about whether or not he wanted it to be handled by these men and he told her it was just the way he wanted it. anyone see this or know how to find it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Just a thought here, but is it possible that even though there is proof that MJ was New York when the will was signed, that the executors maybe faxed or e-mailed a copy to an attorney in NY who printed it out and MJ signed it there and then the signed will was returned to the executors, therefore making the date of the signature a non issue?  I am just thinking that so many attorneys have contacts in other states that maybe it could have been done in this manner and then overnighted back to California.

I am probably just grasping at a way to justify this and make it all legit.  IDK.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

suspicious mind

Just a thought here, but is it possible that even though there is proof that MJ was New York when the will was signed, that the executors maybe faxed or e-mailed a copy to an attorney in NY who printed it out and MJ signed it there and then the signed will was returned to the executors, therefore making the date of the signature a non issue?  I am just thinking that so many attorneys have contacts in other states that maybe it could have been done in this manner and then overnighted back to California.

I am probably just grasping at a way to justify this and make it all legit.  IDK.

if that was the explanation wouldn't their be some way for the lawyers to just come out and say that and prove it? besides did i read somewhere that these same people who are executors were the witnesses? that has to be all wrong if it is the case, doesn't it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

The will of Michael Jackson is invalid because it does not state his true birth name in it which is Michael Joe Jackson. Anyways, I hope the will situation gets worked out between the siblings and the estate executors.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

The will of Michael Jackson is invalid because it does not state his true birth name in it which is Michael Joe Jackson. Anyways, I hope the will situation gets worked out between the siblings and the estate executors.

Why  the brothers did not finish saying this? :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

Why  the brothers did not finish saying this? :suspect:

They will, they can't leave us with incomplete information we deserve to be informed by them.
Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 07:21:48 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

@sweetsunset, you're joking, right? We don't 'deserve' anything. We are just the audience!

However, coming out and saying his real name is Michael Joe Jackson would open up the floodgates to questioning all the other wrongly named documents. Bring it on, I say ... but the time is probably not right yet!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Yea, you can't jump chapters in the book. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Lets not forget the incorrect childrens names on the will...

The testator's signature and the witness signatures, must always be on the same page, which in this case, it isnt.

I found this bit of interesting information also.

Remember: Wills Are Public Record

Of course, once a Last Will and Testament is filed for probate with the appropriate state court, it becomes a public court record for anyone to see and read. In certain circumstances, such as in the case of a famous or infamous Testator, the beneficiaries of the Will can request that the probate judge seal the probate court records to prevent the general public from viewing the Will and other probate documents, but the probate judge will grant this request only in rare situations, such as in the case of Michael Jackson's estate - his court records have been ordered to be sealed.
[/size]

So why the hell are we able to see his will online ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions