Klein eviction notice
August 02, 2012, 04:16:31 PM

It appears that Radar Online is responsible for this leg of the hoax.

[pdf]http://www.radaronline.com/sites/radaronline.com/files/Arnold-Klein-Eviction-Notice.pdf[/pdf]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: Klein eviction notice
August 02, 2012, 07:14:27 PM
Michael Jackson's Former Doctor, Arnold Klein, Evicted From Home

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Dr. Arnold Klein, has been formally ordered to be evicted from the swanky $60k a month Beverly Hills mansion in which he has been living in and not paying rent for, according to court documents obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com.

"It is further ordered that the Debtor (Arnold Klein) shall vacate the Premises within 14 days of the date of entry of this order. It is further ordered that representatives of Arnold Klein and YLH (owner of the house) shall cooperate to take an inventory of the personal property at the Premises and survey the condition of the Premises on or before the date the Debtor vacates the Premises. Such inventory and the condition of the Premises may be recorded by video," the court docs state.

EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS: Dr. Arnold Klein Formally Evicted From Home For Not Paying Rent

As previously reported the company that owns the Beverly Hills estate Klein is currently living in, YLH 26 Holdings, had already requested that the judge lift a stay that prevents Dr. Klein from being evicted because he is in bankruptcy proceedings. Klein signed the lease on January 24, 2011, for a two month term at $60k a month, and after that it went from month-to-month. According to court documents, Klein allegedly stopped paying on April 1, 2012, and the landlord is responsible for paying the utilities.

The landlord began eviction proceedings, but according to the documents, "On or about May 1, 2012, YLH received a letter from Peter M. Lively who identified himself as Klein's bankruptcy counsel...The letter states that Klein is in Chapter 11 bankruptcy, which was filed on January 20, 2011, four days prior to entering into the Lease. This was the first time YLH was given notice of Klein's bankruptcy. The letter asserts that the automatic stay applies to prevent YLH from taking action to remove Klein from the property."

PHOTOS: Key Players In The Trial Of Dr. Conrad Murray

The company claims that the last rental check they received from Klein was only partial payment covering April 1-15, 2012, and he allegedly hasn't made any payments since then. Further causing distress to the homeowner - Klein's utility bill averages a whopping $6,832.11 a month, which Klein doesn't have to pay!

Dr. Klein is suing the California Medical Board, for ordering him to see a mental health professional and be tested for illegal drugs. Jackson's doctor to the stars is under investigation by the medical board because of large amounts of controlled substances that Klein gave the King of Pop.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

On May 2, 2012, the California Medical Board ordered Klein to "undergo a physical examination, a mental examination, including psychological testing, and to submit to testing to detect the presence of scheduled and illicit drugs...the failure of Dr. Klein to comply with this Order shall constitute grounds for disciplinary action suspending or revoking his Physicians and Surgeon's certificate," the court order states.

If Klein doesn't comply with the court order to leave the Beverly Hills mansion, "the Court shall issue an OSC (Order Showing Cause) re: civil contempt against Dr. Arnold Klein."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 02, 2012, 11:55:02 PM
This article regarding his eviction is shocking to me when I look at AK's tweets and how he says he is basically a top doctor to the stars. Maybe he isn't as popular as he wants us to believe because if he was in as much demand as he claims he wouldn't be having to file bankruptcy.

Something about this isn't adding up.  :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

MJonmind

August 03, 2012, 12:52:42 AM
Perhaps MJ truly is taking him down for things he did to him, and any others should be very afraid they're next. IDK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 03, 2012, 01:11:44 AM
I've also noticed that he has been posting positive blogs about Michael Jackson.....

Maybe its all about the timing..

Murray is trying to fight the charges, saying he is innocent, and on the other side of the coin, we have Klein, falling from grace, but trying to get the MJ fans on his side...

Something big is gonna happen...

It's simmering time..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2012, 08:07:29 AM

tried to place the link to the document - see if this one works
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Love4Michael

August 03, 2012, 09:53:02 AM

The landlord began eviction proceedings, but according to the documents, "On or about May 1, 2012, YLH received a letter from Peter M. Lively who identified himself as Klein's bankruptcy counsel...The letter states that Klein is in Chapter 11 bankruptcy, which was filed on January 20, 2011, four days prior to entering into the Lease. This was the first time YLH was given notice of Klein's bankruptcy. The letter asserts that the automatic stay applies to prevent YLH from taking action to remove Klein from the property."

The company claims that the last rental check they received from Klein was only partial payment covering April 1-15, 2012, and he allegedly hasn't made any payments since then. Further causing distress to the homeowner - Klein's utility bill averages a whopping $6,832.11 a month, which Klein doesn't have to pay!

If Klein doesn't comply with the court order to leave the Beverly Hills mansion, "the Court shall issue an OSC (Order Showing Cause) re: civil contempt against Dr. Arnold Klein."

I'm aware that laws governing Landlord/Tenant obligations can and do vary from state to state but this is just crazy.  Wouldn't a contract (which is what a lease is) entered into 4 days AFTER filing bankruptcy without providing such information be invalid?   

Also, I was under the impression that a stay during a bankruptcy case would only protect one from being removed from a home on which a mortgage debt was included in the bankruptcy filing.  No way he could have included a rent obligation in his filing 4 days BEFORE he obligated himself.

Additionally, the Order to Show Cause that I'm familiar with is issued early on (first papers) in the eviction process to give the tenant an opportunity at a hearing to "show cause" why they should not be removed...ie: provide proof of payment if non-payment is alleged or to explain or defend any other breach the landlord is citing.

This whole thing seems quite backasswards to me...lol. IF the facts are as written it would seem this is a desperate attempt to keep a luxury roof over ones head for free...not cool at all.  On the flip side I guess he paid rent for Feb, Mar & 1/2 of April so who knows that the hell is going on...shrugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal