MJonmind

Yup, I think Matolla, Al Malnik and Donald Trump and other high-stakers might be part of this.
We're led to believe they're bad guys, but maybe they fulfill parts of the hoax.  MJ spent at least 6 months staying with both Malnik and Trump where they discussed many matters including business.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is a seeming random thought, but it comes to my mind many times.  In the movie Rocketeer there's various groups that get involved in the trying to get the personal rocket pack-- the hero with girl and friends, the Germans who want it for Hitler, and the American mafia.  In the end the mafia help to save the day and I always remember what the leader says.  Something like, "I might be a bad guy but I'm American and I will defend America against outsiders."  Is MJ someone who will band together even some notorious bad guys when we're all fighting an outside force -- perhaps NWO, TPTB?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
@MJonmind.......are you suggesting that Michael is partnering with the bad guys to fight against the most evil?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

"Katherine never specifies who sent the doctor to her house, or who accompanied her to the spa."

Everything under control in the camp.

Who can set up this

can for sure upset the world whenever wanted.

The impact of the catalog in music business has been multiplied.
Now one could argue the cake was already big enough to attract flies - why make it even bigger?
Maybe the fly targeted to get trapped is of such caliber and greed that the cake had to be made irresistible to get that bluebottle hooked for sure.

The family feud caught attention thus making the family stay safe (and win the news race).
The feud family vs estate catches enough attention to make the estate and the catalog stay safe.

This is not only first class marketing - this is big business poker at its finest.

Go Michael!

humm i was actually getting a little nervous but these two points in particular make sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

It has always been my belief that while Michael had his enemies and people were truly evil towards him; he also had many friends...friends in high places.  It's been said here many times, Michael is a very astute businessman.  His smartness in
the business world would have surely earned him the respect of some powerful players in the world. 
Just my two cents for the moment.......java calling! 

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Katherine, Prince, Paris e Blanket are in  the Michael's life the   most important persons...  :icon_rolleyes:

If there is much talk about them.. is because something is happening   :ghsdf: ... I do not know what... :suspect: but is certainly something of very important...  :errrr:....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

@MJonmind.......are you suggesting that Michael is partnering with the bad guys to fight against the most evil?
That's an interesting way to put it.  Sometimes 'bad' can be relative. Robin Hood wasn't considered bad, yet he stole from the rich and gave to the poor.  Is stealing from the Government bad?  The government steals billions from ordinary people, but it's not considered theft.  Even MJ said he was 'bad' in a good way!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
That's an interesting way to put it.  Sometimes 'bad' can be relative. Robin Hood wasn't considered bad, yet he stole from the rich and gave to the poor.  Is stealing from the Government bad?  The government steals billions from ordinary people, but it's not considered theft.  Even MJ said he was 'bad' in a good way!

I agree to use bad guys to destroy the most devilish world elite, those who are controlling us and using us to make their dreams come true, those who with this world crisis are getting richer. What these people want are wars wars and more wars to lower the world population and become more powerful.
ps: Michael how would we be able to stop it from its root? I know is a chimera :(
Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 09:29:55 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions