MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you

Katherine Jackson is strongly suggesting she was tricked into traveling to Tucson last month and BLOCKED from communicating with MJ's children -- this according to a sworn declaration by Katherine herself.

Katherine filed the declaration as part of her bid to obtain co-guardianship over Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

In the docs, Katherine claims she was scheduled to go on a road trip to New Mexico to watch her sons in concert -- but on July 14th, an unnamed doctor showed up to her house and told her it was better for her to take a plane instead.

Katherine says she obliged -- believing the doctor was under the orders of her longtime physician -- but when she got off the plane ... she found herself in Tucson, where she had been set up at a luxury resort.

According to her lawyer, "Her children took her to a spa ... because she had high blood pressure."

When she got to the resort, Katherine says her phone and iPad were taken away -- and her in-room telephone was disconnected. She says her TV was also shut off.

When Katherine asked about the grandchildren, she was told "they were fine" and there was nothing to worry about. She says she did NOT know she had been reported missing and her grandkids were freaking out.

Katherine says, "At the time, I trusted the people I was with to be honest with me."

The declaration flies completely in the face of the statements Katherine previously made in an interview with ABC News, when she called her sudden absence last month a "short vacation."

During the interview, Katherine -- surrounded by Jermaine, Rebbie, and Janet -- said, "One reason I didn't call is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here."

In her declaration, Katherine never specifies who sent the doctor to her house, or who accompanied her to the spa.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Andrea

Oh there was duping, but it wasn't Katherine who was DUPED.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree. KAtherine was not duped at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I agree. KAtherine was not duped at all.

The dupees were the media and anyone gullible enough to believe the media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Agree Andrea  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Katherine Jackson is strongly suggesting she was tricked into traveling to Tucson last month and BLOCKED from communicating with MJ's children -- this according to a sworn declaration by Katherine herself.

Katherine filed the declaration as part of her bid to obtain co-guardianship over Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

In the docs, Katherine claims she was scheduled to go on a road trip to New Mexico to watch her sons in concert -- but on July 14th, an unnamed doctor showed up to her house and told her it was better for her to take a plane instead.

Katherine says she obliged -- believing the doctor was under the orders of her longtime physician -- but when she got off the plane ... she found herself in Tucson, where she had been set up at a luxury resort.

According to her lawyer, "Her children took her to a spa ... because she had high blood pressure."

When she got to the resort, Katherine says her phone and iPad were taken away -- and her in-room telephone was disconnected. She says her TV was also shut off.

When Katherine asked about the grandchildren, she was told "they were fine" and there was nothing to worry about. She says she did NOT know she had been reported missing and her grandkids were freaking out.

Katherine says, "At the time, I trusted the people I was with to be honest with me."

The declaration flies completely in the face of the statements Katherine previously made in an interview with ABC News, when she called her sudden absence last month a "short vacation."

During the interview, Katherine -- surrounded by Jermaine, Rebbie, and Janet -- said, "One reason I didn't call is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here."

In her declaration, Katherine never specifies who sent the doctor to her house, or who accompanied her to the spa.

So did Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Duped.......no.  It's a setup...

Katherine Jackson, as well as Paris, Prince and Blanket Jackson, are being used as "pawns" to cover up the fact that Michael Jackson's will is fraudulent, according to a Jackson family source.
Contrary to various online reports, Katherine's children stress they are not after the money in Michael's estate.
Our source adds:
"Everyone knows that even if Michael didn't have a will written up, his children would be given the money from the estate by default. His siblings obviously aren't after his fortune because they were never set to earn it in the first place. It's about revealing the truth and who's behind the fake document."
Family members believe the temporary guardianship situation was created by the estate executors as a diversion from the investigation into the validity of the will. This morning, Katherine was reinstated as guardian of Michael's three children with her grandson TJ serving as co-guardian until the next court hearing on August 22.
The source goes on to say:
"Interesting how only those children who are removing their name from the letter, like Jermaine recently did, are being allowed to see their mother. The rest have been banned from seeing her or even speaking to her on the phone."
The letter that's being referred to is the one sent from Michael's siblings to John Branca and John McClain ... asking them to resign as co-executors of the King of Pop's estate because they've "failed to perform" their duties.
We've reached out to both Branca and McClain for comment, but have yet to hear back.

Read more at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This is the court document.......

Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 06:46:42 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
2good I cannot follow your reasoning here.

If the temporary guardianship situation was created by the Estate, that would also mean that they set up the whole situation.
Like taking Katherine to the spa, taking away the phones etc.
But that was allegedly planned and executed by her children as Jermaine has stated a few times.

And I am saying "allegedly" here bc I still believe that ALL was a set-up by MJ himself.

So how do those two things match in your opinion?

Or are you saying that the Estate seized the opportunity (KJ on vacation, not accessible etc.) to create the temporary guardianship situation?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

As someone may have mentioned in another thread this sounds like a similar setup to MJ's situation - having been kept away from family, phones, tv, computers prior to his death.

Family members believe the temporary guardianship situation was created by the estate executors as a diversion from the investigation into the validity of the will.

I'm thinking this is false and MJ creating the illusion that it's the executors.  :ghsdf:

MJ helped write that declaration.  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

MJonmind

It's the 'pass the blame' game!  KJ and siblings blame the Estate, PPB blame the siblings, Estate blames KJ and siblings!

And the non-believer fans/public are getting more dizzy and confused... :animal0017: :errrr:
Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 12:17:45 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
It's the 'pass the blame' game!  KJ and siblings blame the Estate, PPB blame the siblings, Estate blames KJ and siblings!

And the non-believer fans/public are getting more dizzy and confused... :animal0017: :errrr:

Not only the non-believer fans. It happens to a lot of believers as well. Even here on the forum. Many believe that the family feud was real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
As someone may have mentioned in another thread this sounds like a similar setup to MJ's situation - having been kept away from family, phones, tv, computers prior to his death.

Family members believe the temporary guardianship situation was created by the estate executors as a diversion from the investigation into the validity of the will.

I'm thinking this is false and MJ creating the illusion that it's the executors.  :ghsdf:

MJ helped write that declaration.  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

I think I'm saying that the estate organised a doctor for Katherine, and then made sure that the children were kept out of the loop about her whereabouts.  Suggestion were planted in the childrens mind by Trent and the security that are being hired by the estate...They also prevented Janet Jermaine & Randy from entering the property which the estate are paying rent for..

So, is it possible that everyone, including P,P &B where in the know, and that it was a set-up to see what the executors would do in this situation??? How do you think the media made up these rumours about Katherine being kidnapped?  The executors are trying to affect the credibility of the family, because they wanted to create a distraction to what is really going down...The will is fake, and they panicked...Damage control..Am I making any sense here???   :judge-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

2good2btrue, wouldn't believing that the Estate is really not wanted by MJ, falling into MJ's trap? He's saying the whole story-line is a set-up, which would include Branca and Mclaine IMO.

Front on June 16
Never ceases to amaze me how relentlessly tabloid ASSociatES scour their shoebox environment for a few measly morsels to quell their insatiable de$ire. Aww---such a shame all 25 of their brain cells are expending precious time & energy on something that will forever be out of their reach…..MJ is ALWAYS 1 step ahead. Haven't ya learned that yet?!

Follow the trail of crumbs…..fall right into MJ's trap.
Happy hunting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

"Katherine never specifies who sent the doctor to her house, or who accompanied her to the spa."

Everything under control in the camp.

Who can set up this

can for sure upset the world whenever wanted.

The impact of the catalog in music business has been multiplied.
Now one could argue the cake was already big enough to attract flies - why make it even bigger?
Maybe the fly targeted to get trapped is of such caliber and greed that the cake had to be made irresistible to get that bluebottle hooked for sure.

The family feud caught attention thus making the family stay safe (and win the news race).
The feud family vs estate catches enough attention to make the estate and the catalog stay safe.
This is not only first class marketing - this is big business poker at its finest.

Go Michael!
Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 03:33:34 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal