MJonmind

Thanks Simpa for posting the videos! And thanks for preparing us all for Elvis week, so that we can fully enjoy and appreciate all that it entails! And how it dove-tails with MJ's hoax and the Olympics and on and on.

How totally gorgeous she is/her personality so delightful, and I can so understand why MJ loved/loves her so.

In part 1, at 2:00 they start talking about Oscar and his trash can. Lisa loves how he can hide in it.  :icon_mrgreen: There has been so much in this hoax about trash cans, and I 100% believe she’s been involved from day 1. (STUDY, Jesse P. and Lisa).  There’s a “whole universe down there”, or maybe ‘rabbit hole’.  :icon_lol:
4:50, she was channelling her lyrics (sounds like MJ, John Lennon’s words)
6:15 “I normally come up with things at the last moment, that’s how I work.”   :icon_e_biggrin:

Part 2,  1:00, “I, my family, still own Graceland”. Good!
It would have been better if the interviewer had said, “Bam!” at the end rather than “Boom!”  Oh well…

Last video, LMP on Dad Elvis At the end, “I could only hope that he (Elvis) would be proud, that he would like it.”  So Elvis/Jesse if you’re listening and I’m sure you are…!
 :elvis-1405:

At her signing she has M Lockwood off to the side, do you think this would be the usual way done with spouses/lead musicians?  Your thoughts?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thanks sim for all of these amazing videos. i have been watching this thread evolve. really do have  :smiley_abuv: for LMP

the scientology stuff is interesting to me too... do you know of any other vids or info about LMP's involvememnt and exit
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

Bonnie had this on her blog on July 18th, though she comes from an MJ is dead perspective. She does a lot of good digging, even if we might disagree with some stuff there.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Did Elvis REALLY Leave the Building?

. . . Or was he coming out of the same one they stuck Michael in? ...

Why is all this about Elvis coming back to the forefront now?  And why is Lisa Marie writing songs about Michael and her “love” for him?  And why the hard sell of a romance that never was?  And why the sudden appearance of “love notes” at auctions that never existed before?

What are they planning to do?  Walk Lisa Marie to the spacecraft at the Olympics with her father on one arm and Michael on the other?

RESURRECTION!

Or not.  But there is no question that Lisa Marie is playing a major role in the New World Religion.  And we already know they have plans for Michael.

It’s gonna be ugly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Jackson & Presley residences
~ chronologically since June 2009 ~

I. California, Beverly Hills - Carolwood Drive, LA

---> Uploaded by hollywoody5000 on Jun 26, 2009 - Reporters and other media from around the world gather at the home where Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009. Michael lived across the street from Elvis Presley's last L.A. home and also near Barbra Streisands. ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login former home

---> The last home of Michael Jackson steps away from the home Lisa Marie Presley was raised in owned by Elvis Presley. Elvis Presley's last Beverly Hills home he owned from 1970 - 1975. This is the home of Michael Jackson when he passed away. ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
____________________________________________________________________________________

II. England, KENT

1. ---> In June 2009 - just shortly before Michael supposedly died, it is said in this article that Michael was planning to buy a house in England - Foxbury Manor in Chislehurst, Kent.
“He’s missed living in Neverland since debts forced him to get rid of it four years ago. He thinks he can recreate a bit of its magic in Kent and concert bosses are happy to indulge him. He loves bowling, so has insisted an alley be created and he’s never lost his love of funfairs, so has demanded one be built in the grounds.”

2. --- > In the summer of 2010, Lisa Marie Presley moved to England (Kent) after she had sold her mansion in Hidden Hills, California and purchased a new home in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
____________________________________________________________________________________

III. California, CALABASAS

3. ---> In December2010,Mrs Katherine Jackson moved to Calabasas together with her grandchildren, in a mansion with 7 bedrooms & sitting on 88 acres ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

4. ---> In January of 2011, not even a month after Mrs Jackson moved to Calabasas, we find out that: "Lisa Marie Presley has finally decided to quit her $12 million estate in England. Her move is a consequence of her failure to adopt country lifestyle, as per reports. The singer made California her residence after death of her father in 1977. But she sold her ranch for $9 million last year to move to England. But she has changed her mind in a year and decided to move back to US and settle there.[...]" ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

5. ----> In November of 2011, we learn that the Jacksons' house in Calabasas has some famous neighbors, amongst which Lisa Marie Presley !!
"[....]If so, he wasn’t the only member of the Jackson clan who followed the trial from an otherworldly place. His three children [....] watched the televised verdict from their very own celebrity Shangri-La, an exclusive gated community in Calabasas, California. Their neighbors include Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga and Michael’s ex-wife, Lisa Marie Presley.[...]"

6. ---> In June 2012, we learn that: "There's a reason our Justin Bieber chose the city of Calabasas, which lies just on the border of Los Angeles county, as his new home. It's close to Los Angeles, but far enough -- about 35 kms north of Hollywood -- from prying eyes. [...] There's also Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, Lisa Marie Presley, several members of the Jackson family, the big Kardashian clan, and many other stars and wealthy business people in the community of 20,000 residents.
For other Justin Bieber connections to the Jackson family  & the Presleys, see replies 21,23, 26, 27 here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 03:06:49 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thanks Simpa for posting the videos! And thanks for preparing us all for Elvis week, so that we can fully enjoy and appreciate all that it entails! And how it dove-tails with MJ's hoax and the Olympics and on and on.[...]
Sorry for the delay in answering back.
Yeah I can't wait to see what's going to happen in August!! I have this feeling that a lot of surprises will keep us just like we've been these last days!  :icon_bounce: Not being able to keep up with everything that pops out!

How totally gorgeous she is/her personality so delightful, and I can so understand why MJ loved/loves her so.
yeah, I agree! To be frank, until the hoax started I never really knew Lisa! probably never even tried !  :icon_redface: And probably she was also much more reserved and isolated. She has finally come out ! the true Lisa with the best she's got ! at least that's how i feel her now. And oh my God, she finally learned to use properly that voice she has! totally ELVIS "at the feminine" !! I also have the impression that she is in her turn surprised by herself. I think that getting away from Scientology was like an open-window to fresh air for her!

In part 1, at 2:00 they start talking about Oscar and his trash can. Lisa loves how he can hide in it.  :icon_mrgreen: There has been so much in this hoax about trash cans, and I 100% believe she’s been involved from day 1. (STUDY, Jesse P. and Lisa).  There’s a “whole universe down there”, or maybe ‘rabbit hole’.  :icon_lol:
4:50, she was channelling her lyrics (sounds like MJ, John Lennon’s words)
6:15 “I normally come up with things at the last moment, that’s how I work.”   :icon_e_biggrin:
! OMG! MjonMind you always amaze me! you either speak my mind or you find the things that I miss! Thanks for pointing that out! Even though I watched the interview...it didn't ring my hoax-bell! now as you put it...wow!!

Part 2,  1:00, “I, my family, still own Graceland”. Good!
It would have been better if the interviewer had said, “Bam!” at the end rather than “Boom!”  Oh well…
loll  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: yeah BAM! I was so happy and relieved to hear Lisa say that! she's in control!! really good news that no sharks are devouring Presley-legacy!

Last video, LMP on Dad Elvis At the end, “I could only hope that he (Elvis) would be proud, that he would like it.”  So Elvis/Jesse if you’re listening and I’m sure you are…!
 :elvis-1405:
  :icon_bounce: :elvis-1405:

At her signing she has M Lockwood off to the side, do you think this would be the usual way done with spouses/lead musicians?  Your thoughts?
I think that everything related to Michael Lockwood is at least bizarre. But he seems to be such a good musician, a professional , a reliable persona that Lisa is comfortable to trust in and I respect that!

great post MJonMind! thank you!  :bearhug:

@Aussie: I'm glad to share everything I find interesting so it's good to know you like it! tks!  :icon_e_wink:
regarding Lisa and her leaving Scientology, i will post something one of these days...
Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 04:53:29 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
LISA Marie Presley‘s marriage to Michael Lockwood
 is on the rocks

showbizspy.com/article/249384/lisa-marie-presley-and-michael-lockwood-on-the-rocks.html

Posted by Adam
Tuesday July 24, 2012 ---> 7 + 2 + 4 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 18 [ 1+ 8 = 9 ]
  :icon_e_wink:

NO. 18 ----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The couple are said to be fighting so bitterly that friends fear they could be heading for divorce.
Lisa Marie and Michael apparently came to blows when he took over from her tour manager, who pulled out of her poorly attended 11-city concert series.

“After the tour manager hit the road, all of those duties fell on Michael’s shoulders, which triggered a lot of resentment and fights,” a source told the National Enquirer. “Their marriage was already struggling because the tour wasn’t going nearly as well as they hoped, in part due to Lisa Marie having some recurring health issues with her throat. The day-to-day stress really got to them, and they’ve been arguing ever since.”

Michael, 51, Lisa Marie’s fourth husband and the lead guitarist in her band, is also jealous of her first husband, Danny Keough. Lisa Marie and Danny married in 1988 and have two children together, actress/model Riley, 23, and musician Benjamin, 19.
“Danny still plays a huge role in Lisa Marie’s life because of their children,” another source revealed.
“But Danny’s presence is making Michael insecure about his relationship with Lisa Marie. He feels like Danny needs to do his part to help with the kids, but he’d like for Lisa Marie to draw some firmer boundaries when it comes to their relationship. Lisa Marie is still reeling from the discovery that some of her most trusted handlers were taking money from her.
She won’t say how much money was lost, only that she’s badly embarrassed that it was happening right under her nose for a long time. After suffering such a huge financial hit, the last thing their marriage needed was a failed tour and low album sales.
The couple is currently preparing to kick off another concert tour in England, but it will be a miracle if they can get through that without throwing in the towel.”
Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 03:08:20 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I don't know ...  but I think it's interesting all this news^^ about Lisa Marie's "feud in the marriage" coming up right in the middle of "the Jackson family-feud" ---> pretty much synchronized.... maybe too much I'd say! loll  :icon_albino: :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Just a little clues-recap...

LISA & her famous SUNSHOWER

Notice the multicolored/rainbow-themes  :icon_e_wink:

Uploaded by alimacbro on Aug 1, 2010
The sunshower for Michael has begun! Beyonce, SONY, Chris Cornell, MonstersINC, the 2009 MTV Awards, Milo Brando are in on the act.
Lisa Presley asked Michael's fans to create a "sunshower" by sending sunflowers to Forest Lawn. Apparently he loves sunflowers, according to Presley.
But are sunflowers personally or professionally symbolic to him? Let's take a look at this piece in the hoax puzzle.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V731aOOKAto&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 06:40:26 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

This is the first of Alimacbro's videos I've seen (I haven't seen the others you posted elsewhere). They're very good!

And Lisa's marriage troubles--who knows.
In the Alimacbro's Sunshower video he hypothesized that MJ loved sunflowers professionally (hoax purposes) and perhaps not privately, as we see no sunflowers at Neverland.  Hmm... professional and private lives...

Interesting Lisa wears a green string bracelet and MJ always wore a red one.  Red and green--Christmas!
Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 03:37:50 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

:moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_:  :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_:
Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 03:33:41 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Just a little clues-recap...

LISA & her famous SUNSHOWER

Notice the multicolored/rainbow-themes  :icon_e_wink:

Uploaded by alimacbro on Aug 1, 2010
The sunshower for Michael has begun! Beyonce, SONY, Chris Cornell, MonstersINC, the 2009 MTV Awards, Milo Brando are in on the act.
Lisa Presley asked Michael's fans to create a "sunshower" by sending sunflowers to Forest Lawn. Apparently he loves sunflowers, according to Presley.
But are sunflowers personally or professionally symbolic to him? Let's take a look at this piece in the hoax puzzle.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V731aOOKAto&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

The other thing I noticed was mention in the video of the BLUE MOON in August, 2010.  Coincidentally, there is/are a BLUE MOON in August 2012.....On the 2nd and the 31st.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions