No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
β€œIn a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
At the risk of being laughed at, I'm going to admit that I struggle to work out if Klein is a good guy or a bad guy.
You're not alone with that thought Aussie. I've heard others say that too...myself included. [....]
+ 1 here   :icon_e_ugeek:

:smiley-vault-misc-150: :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

diggyon

I belong to those who think he belongs to the bad guys. Doctors normally keep their patients secrets. But with Dr. Klein this was not the case. When Michael allegedly died, Dr. Klein started to talk about him in a bad way, keeping in mid that he is "dead". Even if Michael really was like he described, I believe it is against any morals in the world to talk about dead people the way he did. It's not acceptable, adding to that revealing some of his private secrets. I don't respect people who act this way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Andrea

I tend to think that Arnie might just be playing the bad guy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
-Debbie Rowe made an anomymous call to the authorities about Klein ....suggesting Klein got Michael addicted to propofol and other elicit drugs....

-Again, we have Murray calling Klein and then his lawyer, before calling security..

-Klein has been releasing positive information about Michael recently on his twitter...sounds suspicious.

-Almost as if he wants the fans to take his side........

-We can't forget the fact that prescription medication was found dispensed by Klein by using alias names...This in itself, is an offense...Dr Nick (Elvis's Dr.) was charged for doing the same thing. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@2good2btrue - we aren't sure if those prescriptions were planted there by Michael. IDK - I guess time will tell, right?

There is someone on Twitter called @LongLiveTruth. I stumbled upon it tonight. He/she/they certainly is not a believer and they seem to know a lot about the family from the inside out. They seem to have connections to the inside scoop too if you can believe what they said. I have no idea who it is but this person said that Michael did not consider Dr Klein his close friend - that Dr Klein was the one who said that for publicity reasons. They also said that in 2008 Dr Klein visited Michael and said some mean things to him "out of friendship" in order to get Michael to agree to some procedures. It really hurt Michael.

It's speculation at best but they had other things to say about Klein, Jason, and even Debbie - who they said didn't leak anything out of respect for Michael.

I really don't know what to think but I remember later in 2009 Dr Klein saying that he was appointed to the FDA. Would someone so shady be able to do that? I'm confused. At the time I thought the hoax could be part of a sting involving the FDA and FBI but no longer have any idea about that.

Blessings
Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 12:22:13 AM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Did you guys notice Arnie's look? a man with a gaze like that can't be a good guy....

At first glance, I had the same reaction. But then I thought, the press published so many unflattering photos of MJ (as though that were possible!) during his trial that made many people say the same thing: If the guy looks guilty, then he must be guilty!

And we all know how that turned out.

I agree with paula-c when she says that TMZ chose this photo to serve the purpose of their article.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

@ rememberhistime agree with you regarding judging on looks / unflattering photos, etc.

I like to think he is playing a bad guy... Like the estate executors...

Time will tell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Sarahli

I recall Back said that Dr Klein was on the decline (or was it DeKlein?  :icon_lol:)... wonder if it's tIME for Back's prohecy to come true...  :LolLolLolLol:

p.s.: it would be nice if someone could post the orginal screenshot of this post, I have not been able to find it. Thanks a lot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

diggyon

By the way>
"klein" in German means : small.
Just wanted to add that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Well these days I think the biggest lesson we've learned in recent times is not to judge. Dunno even though he can give off certain bad guy vibes, I just don't think we should judge just yet. Especially not based on looks. But that's JMO. I could be wrong. He could be the bad guy he looks like. But at the moment, I'm inclined to sit on the fence with Klein.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal