~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
46 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Michael Jackson's former dermatologist Arnie Klein should NOT be allowed to practice medicine ... so says a CA Medical Board honcho who just filed a request to have Klein's medical license revoked.

The person behind the claim is Linda Whitney -- the Board's Executive Director of Consumer Affairs -- who claims Arnie has refused to undergo mandatory mental and physical examinations, in direct violation of the Board's orders.

Arnie -- one of MJ's closest friends and the doc who prescribed massive quantities of meds for the singer -- was ordered to undergo the examinations following an investigation into an anonymous complaint against the doctor back in 2010, alleging substandard care of two patients.

The patients have not been identified, so it's unclear if one of them was Michael Jackson.

Klein was ordered to submit to mental and physical examinations by June 8 -- but as we previously reported, the doctor refused, demanding to know who's behind the anonymous complaint.

Now, Whitney is asking the Board to pull the plug on his practice.

TMZ spoke with Klein's rep, Joel Douglas, who tells us ... "We're willing to cooperate, we just want to know the reasons behind the investigation. We're optimistic the court will be fair in the matter."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just saw this on TMZ! My first thought was, Michael is turning up the HEAT! It parallels the recent revelation that Brian Oxman's license to practice law was revoked.

Something is DEFINITELY going on... but as Bob Dylan once said, "Don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."

:smiley_abuv: for MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

At the risk of being laughed at, I'm going to admit that I struggle to work out if Klein is a good guy or a bad guy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

following an investigation into an anonymous complaint against the doctor back in 2010, alleging substandard care of two patients.

The patients have not been identified, so it's unclear if one of them was Michael Jackson.

How could MJ be one of them when he was "dead" in 2010? Or do the mean the complaint was done before and they only started to investigate in 2010?
Eiether way, it's ambigous  ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

Lol, good pick up. :icon_e_biggrin: Although it could simply be miswritten  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
following an investigation into an anonymous complaint against the doctor back in 2010, alleging substandard care of two patients.

How could MJ be one of them when he was "dead" in 2010? Or do the mean the complaint was done before and they only started to investigate in 2010?
Eiether way, it's ambigous  ???
Ditto...I thought the same thing...This is heating up.. :abouttime: :abouttime:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

If we assume that Michael is one of those patients behind this complain, then Dr. Klein must be a " bad guy" !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

curls

At the risk of being laughed at, I'm going to admit that I struggle to work out if Klein is a good guy or a bad guy.

Me too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I have my doubts with Klein
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Did you guys notice Arnie's look? a man with a gaze like that can't be a good guy.... furthermore I have never thought he was a good guy, he is probably one of those evils who wanted to get their patients addicted to certain meds, I mean meds that will provide them wealth no matter at what price. :icon_evil:
Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 02:42:30 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Me too!
Me three....all these outrageous stories about Michael being gay and peeing in the cup etc. make me wonder if he's helping with the hoax or just trying to cash in on Michael's "death"

p.s. these articles bringing up people from the beginning of the hoax makes me wonder when/if we're gonna hear about Thome Thome again
Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 10:20:16 AM by StrangerInCalifornia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

You're not alone with that thought Aussie. I've heard others say that too...myself included. But I have to say that Arnie intrigues me and I laugh my ass off at his preposterous stories and crazy interviews, where he is speaking so fast, it appears as if he is self medicating cause he seems out of his gourd. In the beginning of the hoax, I thought Arnie was playing, but now after more developments I am uncertain. I like to tell myself he's playing cause that is some crazy shizzit for it to be real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Hmm, I wonder..

Why would Klein first want to know who's behind the anonymous complaint and to find out what the reasons are behind the investigation and with this non cooperative attitude he even risks to have his med license revoked. Whatsup? :suspect: Either Klein's hiding something OR the CA MB is hiding something :suspect:

we just want to know the reasons behind the investigation.

Before you're willing to undergo physical and mental examinations, wouldn't you have the right to know what the reasons behind the investigation are, even when the complaints are anonymous?

Plus, isn't this 'media' report about a medical license which is threatened to be revoked a little too presumptuous while the case is still under investigation?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

paula-c

TMZ choose knows very well that published the photos, the news says something about mental tests and they published a photo of Arnold with gaze of crazy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
You're not alone with that thought Aussie. I've heard others say that too...myself included. [....]
+ 1 here   :icon_e_ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions