jono

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
thank you again...your advice is precious to me...i assure you

Why do I get the feeling it is not?..  :icon_e_confused:

Anyways... I concur with you Aussie!  :beerchug:

DONT BELIEVE what you see in the media...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

thank you again...your advice is precious to me...i assure you

Why do I get the feeling it is not?..  :icon_e_confused:

Anyways... I concur with you Aussie!  :beerchug:

DONT BELIEVE what you see in the media...
sorry i do not why you have this feeling....
anyway i do not talk anymore jacksons here im adult and do not want to break the rules here...maybe in another social or place...i just follow souza advices...thank you for your efforts
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@popisdead

TMZ just apologized and retracted their story on Janet and Paris. I suggest you go read it.

See why Janet / Jackson's should not be judged? TMZ were the first to do this story and then other tabloids followed. Big lesson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Ok, I was polite before. (I will continue to be) But I will be a little more straight forward or direct.

AGAIN, please DONT BELIEVE what you see in the media... Even the situation about Janet. THINGS ARE NOT WHAT THEY APPEAR TO BE

No need for us to continue discussion in private. I am just passing on the advice NOT to believe media.

You know the hoax right??? Well this is part of it... Its part of the hoax. Turn things on media. WE DONT HAVE ALL the ANSWERS or all the REASONS WHY these crazy things are happening, but please trust that MJ is behind these crazy stories (most of them anyway) and that in time we will undertstand more.

UNTIL THEN please do not judge. Not only are you doing the right thing by MJ and Jacksons by not judging, but you will be doing the right thing by you, becuase you wont worry and be sad about things that arent even true.

Please be careful and good luck.

:th_bravo: Great Aussie!!! Agree !!! :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

you all are great.....i'm just human...thanks for the big lesson :-D.... when i was young...noone of my relatives try to bring me away my mobile phones from my hands or decide to do not make me talk with my grandma for 9 days :-D
 i like the way i am...i am respectful and i never said mothing wrong....if someone (not mj) decide to don't mention on his will anyone of his brothers and sisters there is a reason...and i am agree with this decision...so i love this site  i love and respect souza for her work here and i want to respect her rules...i don't want to be banned from here so i don't follow this game...i continue to post here if i am allowed but please i do not want to talk about jacksons anymore...i have my idea i think i am right...if someone here want to do a schoolmaster maybe because is his role....i am just human i like to be wrong or right and i like to change my ideas about anything because just the stupid do not be able to change ideas...i loved  and continue to love mj and i miss him very much...i continue to support him and his children...i haven't the real true on my hands...if someone believe to have it is wrong 'cause this is a great plan and just who planned it knows how when and why...we are in the same boat...and when i see posts like "bravo" or " i am agree" or i" don't believe the feelings " it seems like a sheep who is following the leader of the flock...because anyone choose his role in his life...i'm not a leader and i do not want to be a leader i do not like to give a lesson to anyone 'cause i have not the real true in my hands...now i took away a lot of time to the hoax site and it seems this is becoming a drama /saga i never liked or  not used to do it...i apologise  if i did or said anything that hurt someone ...LOVE TO THE KING
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Um. I'm not sure what to make of this post. I'm sorry I don't understand your point you are trying to make. I wasn't telling you off and not telling you to be a follower. I was just demonstrating how one could sit here being angry at Janet because of this news report, that we are now told is completely untrue.

Forget it.

I dont think we understand what we are both trying to say, so best that we leave it here. It's just easier that way, because we're on two seperate wavelengths at the moment.

As I said in my previous post to you, good luck.
Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 12:51:11 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

Popisdead, I hope you are not afraid to post your thought and opinions here.

Souza and Aussie are speaking on behalf of Michael's wishes.
MJ, Back and Front have all said we should never be hating or jumping on any of the Jackson family, so we here want to honor that, since we believe those 3 to be all Michael or very connected to him.  This means that if we love Michael we will honor his family also.

So please keep reading, learning and posting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Popisdead, I hope you are not afraid to post your thought and opinions here.

Souza and Aussie are speaking on behalf of Michael's wishes.
MJ, Back and Front have all said we should never be hating or jumping on any of the Jackson family, so we here want to honor that, since we believe those 3 to be all Michael or very connected to him.  This means that if we love Michael we will honor his family also.

So please keep reading, learning and posting!

i appreciate so much the way you wrote to me your post....this is the way i like... the dialectic and the comparison about our thoughts...what i never will accept is the rude way and the hubris and prosopopoeia and the arrogance...and the polemics of certain posts...i love this site and i know that there are so many people that are not mature about his age or his character...i continue to post here and to read this great site.appreciating you encouragement i great you and hug you sincerely...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions