MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Katherine Jackson is furious with her son, Randy, for trying to overthrow the executors of Michael Jackson's estate, without her knowledge or consent while she was holed up at the Miraval resort in Tucson, Arizona, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"Katherine was completely unaware that Randy had orchestrated his siblings signing a letter sent to the executors of Michael Jackson's estate demanding their immediate resignation. Now that Katherine has been home for a few days, she recognizes that Randy was the one that planned this, and she is absolutely furious for him doing so. Katherine has never had a stroke or a mini-stroke as the ridiculous letter says. Katherine will never speak out publicly against her children, it's just not who she is. Behind the scenes, however, Katherine is extremely upset and disappointed in Randy's actions that have brought so much unwanted chaos into all of their lives," a source close to the situation tells us.

Last week, Katherine lost guardianship of Michael's three kids after they were unable to reach her for over nine days. Judge Mitchell Beckloff gave temporary custody of the kids to Katherine's grandson, TJ Jackson, son of Tito. Katherine and Tito have agreed to share custody of the kids and will go to court in the very near future to formally ask the judge to sign off on it.

Meanwhile, Katherine has issued a stern warning to her children to "stop talking to the press about their family business. Katherine specifically told Randy that if he wants to pursue this ridiculous claim that Michael's will is fake, to remain quiet about it. If Randy does find evidence, which Katherine knows is very unlikely to happen, to take it to court and not play it out the in press. That is what the courts are for Katherine reminded Randy. Everyone loses when Randy takes his claims public, and it just causes undue stress on Katherine and Michael's children," the insider told us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

curls

I wonder who the 'insider' is. Oh, and this is another RadarOnline article - is it me or are they after TMZ's role of reporting things first?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Randy already claimed three years ago that it was impossible that the will was signed by Michael on July 7th 2002. Why wait all these years before taking action? Oh wait, because of the hoax ...ofcourse!  :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

MJonmind

All because MJ can't be in two places at the same time--or can he? :icon_lol:
Is the insider, Trent? :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Like I said before, I think the will is fake. I do not know why Katherine is furious with Randy Jackson. The reason I say it is invalid is because his will does not state his true birth name which is Michael Joe Jackson. And Michael was in New York when the will was supposedly signed in Los Angeles, CA. I do not think Michael Jackson signed the will. I think his signature was forged.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jen Heger has formed a few friendly alliances with certain Justice groups on Twitter & Facebook.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
The will is a fake...but I think it's just an excuse to go back to talking insistently about  Mike..... :icon_geek:  and the best is yet to come ... :icon_bounce: :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

paula-c

Katherine specifically told Randy that if he wants to pursue this ridiculous claim that Michael's will is fake, to remain quiet about it.

They publish things as if they had been present at the talks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i am going to put these in here , someone move them if seen fit .

Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 03:43:26 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

The will is a fake...but I think it's just an excuse to go back to talking insistently about  Mike..... :icon_geek:  and the best is yet to come ... :icon_bounce: :icon_razz:

+ 1  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal