MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you

Dr. Conrad Murray believes he can still PROVE Michael Jackson injected himself with a fatal dose of Propofol -- and now he's begging an appeals court to let him test his theory.

Murray's lawyers are filing a new motion in his appeal -- claiming a vial of Propofol could hold the key to his innocence ... if only a judge would allow forensic testing to search for traces of lidocaine.

The lidocaine is important because the prosecution argued that Murray hooked MJ up to an IV bag containing the fatal dose of propofol and left him alone ... but first, mixed the Propofol with lidocaine to ease the sting of the drug.

Murray claims testing will prove there was NO lidocaine on the vial ... because Jackson injected himself with a pure dose of Propofol ... and killed himself.

Murray -- who was found guilty of manslaughter and is currently serving time in L.A. County Jail -- has already made two requests for testing. Both were denied by the judge who presided over his trial ... and ruled that Murray should have made the request BEFORE the trial began.

Murray's team will file the motion in California later today. It could take months before the court makes its decision.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

bec

It'll take months for this yet the court was able to throw together a hearing regarding guardianship for the kids in ~24 hours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Of Course Conrad Murray did not kill Michael Jackson. I believe Michael Jackson left his house before this chaos all started. And that he hopped on a secret airplane at the airport two hours after Jermaine made the announcement. Remember, the LAX shutdown and how there was an airplane or jet that took off with the call letters blocked.
Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 06:30:26 PM by JesusLover05
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

For years now they say that MJ is dead. Nothing made sense then nor now. Looks like only a bunch of us are still positive that the man is not dead but Murray just wants to prove that he didn´t KILL the man, so to him (Murray) Michael is dead as well.

So far, we couldn´t prove that he is alive. Feels really odd after the years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

So they must be keeping it news for a reason. If CM didn't kill him... then MJ did it himself. If neither did, then he's not dead.  :icon_lol:
 :suspect: What if Murray doesn't know MJ is alive? What if MJ knew somebody was setting it up and has the proof? Maybe he's waiting for the moment to reveal that truth, and now Katherine is also at risk by the same ppl.
Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 12:50:07 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

MJonmind

Rather - "Of Course Conrad Murray did not kill Michael Jackson" because MJ is still not dead! TMZ reminder. :icon_lol:
And this whole thing is not over by any stretch of the imagination!

You know how in a typical movie/book they first slowly introduce you to various people and their family/situation etc. and as the movie progresses, all the characters/situations converge together in a final masterpiece of symphony, crescendo of climax.  This fall is THAT time. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thats bc he didnt kill MJ.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
The film is becoming.....  :animal0017: :michael-jackson: :icon_mrgreen:....THRILLER !!!!

:LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Agreed - Michael is "still" dead, by the way (according to public opinion) but we know otherwise. This is keeping his name in the news as things progress.

It doesn't make sense that he'd put on this big production if Katherine's life was really in danger (or anyone elses for that matter). If it was a sting they wouldn't be so public about it. JMO.

He could very well have left on an airplane like Jermaine said but it doesn't make sense to me either that someone died in his place. I just don't see where Michael would allow that to happen.

So - another turn in this drama. Let's see what transpires.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Agreed - Michael is "still" dead, by the way (according to public opinion) but we know otherwise. This is keeping his name in the news as things progress.

It doesn't make sense that he'd put on this big production if Katherine's life was really in danger (or anyone elses for that matter). If it was a sting they wouldn't be so public about it. JMO.

He could very well have left on an airplane like Jermaine said but it doesn't make sense to me either that someone died in his place. I just don't see where Michael would allow that to happen.

So - another turn in this drama. Let's see what transpires.

Blessings

I understand your opinion and I understand why it does not make sense to you that someone died in his place.

Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 05:26:47 PM by JesusLover05
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Same doctors testifying under oath they worked on Michael Jackson? Why would they perjure themselves?

I don't recall any fingerprint info. The "official" statement was they ID'ed the "body" from MJ's driver's license.

JesusLover, we have been through this before. Who is the dead old man supposed to fool?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Sorry, a little off topic.

DNA talk reminds me of yet another video to be made public soon. Remember the blood on the AofC that Ron Wyatt found, and had tested in a lab, and it was still living, only half normal chromozones number.

Sign #1
20 Why Can’t We See the Ark?

Some ask why we can’t see the ark, if Ron really found it? What about the Israelites, did they have to see the ark physically, in order to believe that it existed? Remember, only the high priest was allowed to see the ark, and only on one day of the year (Yom Kippur). Also, the ark is still being guarded by the four angels; so nobody will see the ark without God allowing it (see Leviticus 16:12,13). In fact, Ron said that there were: “… six Israelis that died, in attempts to go in and move it [six men to move the ark!]. … But the men that went in to move it died, before they even got near the chamber.” (~44:00, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).

John 20:29 “Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me [resurrected], thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.”

God wants us to see the ark by faith. But not blind faith, gullibly believing everything that anyone tells us; no, we should have intelligent faith that is based upon plenty of evidence. Also, video of the ark and the tables of stone will be made public in the near future, shortly after the mark of the beast law is passed.

Before he died RW said he would give the video to a trusted person. How could TS know it will be released soon, unless he has it himself?  Could this DNA be linked to MJ's DNA somehow?  Will it suddenly be leaked to the public like other leaks we've seen?  So many mysteries that may converge...into ONE.
Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 04:44:31 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The "official" statement was they ID'ed the "body" from MJ's driver's license.

Forgot about that. That statement is hilarious in itself.

Meanwhile Jesus lover, if there is a fake death cert and fake autopsy report, then there is no need for a body.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Hey,

agreed, there seems to be a certain reason why Michael (Or: the family, the doctor, but all directly linked to Michael) is still on the news, after all this time.
Ever heard of Farrah Fawcett again? Or Heath Ledger? Patrick Swayze? No? Its coz they're dead for sure.

Now and then we read or hear about Amy Winehouse, but only coz her father uses every opprtunity to talk about her and cashes in for that.

Concerning Michael... I have my doubts, on both sides of the "tale".
I think it's quite obvious why I, on the one hand, think that he's alive.  :icon_albino:

But on the other hand, I'm having a hard time believing there are - apparently - about 100 people involved in the hoax by now.
Maybe even a lot more, if u think of the UCLA staff, the coroner, the security, Forest Lawn staff, of course the whole family, tmz, the doctors, TII staff, other artists, producers, u name them.

So far, neither the "he's dead"-side nor "we" could proove anything, thanks to fake documents, the incorrect seal of California, Dave Dave, Doc Murray,...
Lets just hope we're right... still praying for that.  :bowdown:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Voiceforthesilent:

Exactly I don't think Michael would allow somebody to die in his place, I think we are going to watch the full footage of the video which recorded all the happenings the night of June 25 2009, it will be the only way to show that Michael is alive and CM is innocent, do you remember CM' s statement?: "I am an innocent man". 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions