everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

William Wagener INDICTMENT of Tom Sneddon
July 29, 2012, 05:16:50 PM
I found news about William Wagener on the vindicatemj blog. Maybe this has already been posted on another thread:

William Wagener, CEO of MJJIFF, has turned up the HEAT.
A new documentary about the 2005 child molestation trial of The King of Pop, Michael Jackson, is slated to begin production sometimes before the end of this year.

Producer William Wagener announces that award-winning documentary filmmaker Bill Still, has been selected to direct the upcoming documentary film about the 2005 trial of legendary entertainer, Michael Jackson.

The letter of intent was signed on July 12, 2012 by William Wagener and Bill Still.

William Wagener will also present to the County Supervisors of Santa Barbara, for the first time, ever, an Affidavit of Criminal conduct by Tom Sneddon, former District Attorney and demand an independent investigation and INDICTMENT of Tom SNEDDON for committing THREE felonies during the Michael Jackson TRIAL in 2005.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

On August 14th, at 9:00 am on the Betteravia Government center, in Santa Maria, Ca. Addressing the monthly meeting of the County S.B. Supervisors, I shall give the supervisors official notice by affidavit that Sneddon committed 3 felonies in the trial, of MJ in 2005.
William Wagener will present to the County Supervisors of Santa Barbara, for the 1st time, ever, An Affidavit of Criminal conduct by Tom Sneddon, former Dictrict Atty. and demand a independent investigation and INDICTMENT of Tom SNEDDON for committing THREE felonies during the Michael Jackson TRIAL in 2005. Specifically to get Michael Jackson convicted false evidence was presented at court and caught by the Defense Atty.s Thomas Mesereau and Susan YU.
William Wagener invites all those who love justice or Michael Jackson to come and add 1 minute speeches after William Wagener’s presentment. And demand, like Mr. Wagener, that a special Prosecution of Thomas Sneddon be started by hiring a Special Prosecutor from outside Santa Barbara or even outside California, to investigate and Prosecute Thomas Sneddon.
Once this is done, the FRAUD is exposed and the statue of Limitations starts to run out. FRAUD by the Santa Barbara Dist. Atty. OFFICE “on the court”un-identified, and Uncorrected for the past 7 Years has prevented the Statute of Limitations from running out.
If you are coming to California anyway in August and can be there. Please be there. Show up for Michael’s sake. 9 am 1st Floor in the BetteraviaGovernmentCenter in Santa Maria, August 14th.
- William J. Wagener –

Each of the above three felonies is about fraud upon the court which is so severe a crime that fortunately it is not subject to any statute of limitation. Mary Brookins, one of the coordinators of the project, explains:
In the United States, when an officer of the court is found to have fraudulently presented facts to court so that the court is impaired in the impartial performance of its legal task, the act, known as “fraud upon the court”, is a crime deemed so severe and fundamentally opposed to the operation of justice that it is not subject to any statute of limitation.
Officers of the court include: lawyers, judges, referees, and those appointed; guardian ad litem, parenting time expeditors, mediators, rule 114 neutrals, evaluators, administrators, special appointees, and any others whose influence are part of the judicial mechanism.
“Fraud upon the court” has been defined by the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals to “embrace that species of fraud which does, or attempts to, defile the court itself, or is a fraud perpetrated by officers of the court so that the judicial machinery can not perform in the usual manner its impartial task of adjudging cases that are presented for adjudication”.
In Bullock v. United States, (10th Cir. 1985), the court stated “Fraud upon the court is fraud which is directed to the judicial machinery itself and is not fraud between the parties or fraudulent documents, false statements or perjury. … It is where the court or a member is corrupted or influenced or influence is attempted or where the judge has not performed his judicial function — thus where the impartial functions of the court have been directly corrupted.” Source: Wiki

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Everlasting_Love MJ - THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

I have followed Mr Wegener and truly believe his intentions are pure even though many think he's out for recognition and money. I don't feel that at all and have given towards the cause. However, recently when I went to the website it was down and it made me wonder if he wasn't able to collect enough money for the project. He's also become quiet on social media whereas he used to be very vocal. Maybe it's just that I'm not in the right circles, IDK.

However, this gives me great joy to see. Thank you so much!!! I wonder if this will be televised or at least documented by Mr. Wegener and his staff. August 14 - is there anything else special about that date?

This truly has made my day. Blessings to you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
I found news about William Wagener on the vindicatemj blog. Maybe this has already been posted on another thread:

A new documentary about the 2005 child molestation trial of The King of Pop, Michael Jackson, is slated to begin production sometimes before the end of this year.

Producer William Wagener announces that award-winning documentary filmmaker Bill Still, has been selected to direct the upcoming documentary film about the 2005 trial of legendary entertainer, Michael Jackson.

The letter of intent was signed on July 12, 2012 by William Wagener and Bill Still.

William Wagener will also present to the County Supervisors of Santa Barbara, for the first time, ever, an Affidavit of Criminal conduct by Tom Sneddon, former District Attorney and demand an independent investigation and INDICTMENT of Tom SNEDDON for committing THREE felonies during the Michael Jackson TRIAL in 2005.

On August 14th, at 9:00 am on the Betteravia Government center, in Santa Maria, Ca. Addressing the monthly meeting of the County S.B. Supervisors, I shall give the supervisors official notice by affidavit that Sneddon committed 3 felonies in the trial, of MJ in 2005.
William Wagener will present to the County Supervisors of Santa Barbara, for the 1st time, ever, An Affidavit of Criminal conduct by Tom Sneddon, former Dictrict Atty. and demand a independent investigation and INDICTMENT of Tom SNEDDON for committing THREE felonies during the Michael Jackson TRIAL in 2005. Specifically to get Michael Jackson convicted false evidence was presented at court and caught by the Defense Atty.s Thomas Mesereau and Susan YU.
William Wagener invites all those who love justice or Michael Jackson to come and add 1 minute speeches after William Wagener’s presentment. And demand, like Mr. Wagener, that a special Prosecution of Thomas Sneddon be started by hiring a Special Prosecutor from outside Santa Barbara or even outside California, to investigate and Prosecute Thomas Sneddon.
Once this is done, the FRAUD is exposed and the statue of Limitations starts to run out. FRAUD by the Santa Barbara Dist. Atty. OFFICE “on the court”un-identified, and Uncorrected for the past 7 Years has prevented the Statute of Limitations from running out.
If you are coming to California anyway in August and can be there. Please be there. Show up for Michael’s sake. 9 am 1st Floor in the BetteraviaGovernmentCenter in Santa Maria, August 14th.
- William J. Wagener –

Each of the above three felonies is about fraud upon the court which is so severe a crime that fortunately it is not subject to any statute of limitation. Mary Brookins, one of the coordinators of the project, explains:
In the United States, when an officer of the court is found to have fraudulently presented facts to court so that the court is impaired in the impartial performance of its legal task, the act, known as “fraud upon the court”, is a crime deemed so severe and fundamentally opposed to the operation of justice that it is not subject to any statute of limitation.
Officers of the court include: lawyers, judges, referees, and those appointed; guardian ad litem, parenting time expeditors, mediators, rule 114 neutrals, evaluators, administrators, special appointees, and any others whose influence are part of the judicial mechanism.
“Fraud upon the court” has been defined by the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals to “embrace that species of fraud which does, or attempts to, defile the court itself, or is a fraud perpetrated by officers of the court so that the judicial machinery can not perform in the usual manner its impartial task of adjudging cases that are presented for adjudication”.
In Bullock v. United States, (10th Cir. 1985), the court stated “Fraud upon the court is fraud which is directed to the judicial machinery itself and is not fraud between the parties or fraudulent documents, false statements or perjury. … It is where the court or a member is corrupted or influenced or influence is attempted or where the judge has not performed his judicial function — thus where the impartial functions of the court have been directly corrupted.” Source: Wiki

L.O.V.E.

I've been waiting for this to materialize. Finally!

Thanks for posting this.

Thank you Mr. Wagener.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guys, do you remember awhile back when it was stated that there were a post it on the mirror in Michael's bathroom that stated that children are innocent. Do you think he was talking about Jordan.  Another thing, correct me if I am wrong on this, but was there not a recording of a phone conversation between Mr. Evan Chandler and I do not know if this was his  pyschiatrist(sp) in which he stated that he was going to take Michael down. I think that there is a transcript out there some where on this conversation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Sandal - you are correct. There is an audio tape where Jordan's dad was talking about taking MJ down and something to the effect of "he won't see what's hit him" or something like that.

Your thought on the Post-It not is worth thinking about - maybe a double meaning? Michael likes to plant seeds into people's minds and this could be one of them.

Glad to have you here - welcome :)

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Guys, I got a Duh! moment. I did not put it together until just now after I wrote the previous post.  Book on Tapes= Transcripts of conversations ie interviews as well as copies of phone conversations with all of the involved parties. Dated and time stamped so that no one can say that the documents were altered. Now wonder if all of the allegations and the court apperance of Michael Jackson would be erase from the Justice System Database.
Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:10:19 PM by Sandal8259
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guys, do you remember awhile back when it was stated that there were a post it on the mirror in Michael's bathroom that stated that children are innocent. Do you think he was talking about Jordan.  Another thing, correct me if I am wrong on this, but was there not a recording of a phone conversation between Mr. Evan Chandler and I do not know if this was his  pyschiatrist(sp) in which he stated that he was going to take Michael down. I think that there is a transcript out there some where on this conversation.

Here is the phone call between Evan Chandler and Dave Schwartz (Jordy's stepfather):

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly." ~ Lanston Hughes

- William J. Wagener –

L.O.V.E.

:michael_jackson-1135:      :abouttime:  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Me too, MJonmind.

The prophecy states that this has already occurred, but not yet been made public; "has already, years ago, righted the wrong behind the scenes".

T-M mentioned in the prophecy can refer to Thomas Mesereau, especially when connected to JJ's statement to MJJC that Mesereau was "going to prove it anyway".

"Books on tape" can mean a lot of things but my first instinct was to believe Jordy recants in detail ("books"=an entire novel series?) on a recorded statement.

Video statements have become wildly popular throughout this hoax. They allow the public to hear statements made directly by the source, allow the viewer to observe body language, and even allow the videographer to insert visual suggestions and subconscious messages (through use of background set and prop design) to the viewer. All these elements allow the viewer to make a more informed and educated impression of the message then the use of text, audio, or image alone.

I connect those dots to form a theory that in MJ's possession there exists a video statement of Jordy recanting the allegations and probably also exposing his father's role in the conspiracy to destroy Michael Jackson.

I take Front's statement:
This vision is VERY applicable and has increased with CLARITY. Blurry? Absolutely not! it's clear---as CRYSTAL.

& that "crystal ball" hasn't fully dropped…..YET.

as indicating that this information going public is in store for the future.

Lines up with the statements from the family (I have heard Katherine and Jermaine say this in interviews) that the "boy" has already admitted Michael never did anything to him, that it was all lies.

The general public has not seen this admission "books on tape"  from Jordy yet - but I bet the family has.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this is what this means IMO, he wont comeback until jordan chandler has said that it was all a lie, that he was never abused.........and its about time, bc jordan is more than old enough now........it is the right thing for him to do..........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Waggener talks about malicious prosecution that he thinks to bring against Sneddon.
 BUT, statute of  limitation is 1 year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Waggener talks about malicious prosecution that he thinks to bring against Sneddon.
 BUT, statute of  limitation is 1 year.

As far as I get it, the accusation is fraud upon court, which doesn't have a statue of limitation. But what I don't get is why they mention a 7-year statue of limitations:

Anyone familiar with Californian law who can explain that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I split the topic because this was now buried in the Front thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Damn I hope they throw the book at his ass!!!! What a piece of shit that
dude is...... LETS GO WW get em man!!!!!! We all have your back RIGHtlT AUSSIE??
Hahahahahaah seriously I hope you take him DOWN ww!!!!!!       YM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
- William J. Wagener –

What a shame I can't be there..........Are there any members that live close to the location?  It would be fantastic to show your support for MJ and William...

@ Souza...Its been 7 years since the 2005 trial...2005 + 7 = 2012.  Perhaps William Wagener means that???

This is terrific news....Time to clear a clean path for the return/ressurection of Michael Jackson... :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions