Re: Jermaine's statemant
July 28, 2012, 09:29:15 PM
You're... welcome? Sorry, your thank you surprised me. I'm confused I think. If you already knew the pics were altered why would you be supporting the theory that an old man died in MJ's place? They were altered, of course, but they were altered from pics of MJ or pics of something that looked exactly like MJ (dummy). They aren't artist renditions, for example, created from nothing, they were created from something, and that something is a pic of MJ or an MJ look-a-like something. And how do you show pics like that to the people who allegedly worked on/saw the proposed old man patient and pass the pics of "MJ" off as real unless they are all in on it? And if they're all in on it, who are you trying to fool with a dead old man?

Regardless, I think it's neat that you asked your professor's opinion of the pics. What is he a professor of, if you don't mind me asking?

Well, I am not supporting the theary that an old man died in MJ's place anymore. I do think Michael Jackson is alive and that he faked his death due to death threats and his life being in danger.

My professor is a professor of computer science and he teaches a class on Photoshop at the college I am going too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 28, 2012, 09:47:42 PM
I was kind of hoping you'd say that JesusLover, thank you for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 29, 2012, 04:20:25 AM
Perfect professor then to have 'on call' throughout hoax !

:icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal