MJ's Death Certificate
December 27, 2009, 01:15:11 PM
After reviewing MJ's death certificate again, how come the 'method of disposition' states TEMP. What does that mean? Does anyone know. Shouldn't it say, burial, CRE, like every other official death certificate. Does anyone have any information on this?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy

Re: MJ's Death Certificate
December 27, 2009, 03:09:12 PM
O my god I think thats means temporary.But what and way??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 03:34:46 PM
the place were the body is "stored" at that time
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 04:30:06 PM
No, it's actually the means in which the body will be disposed of, i.e., cremation, burial, and it's in correspondence to the 'said mentioned' funeral home, Forest Lawn. All the death certificates I've seen have funeral home and method of dispostion completed. Not on MJ's it just says TEMP.

18. METHOD OF DISPOSITION
Check the box corresponding to the method of disposition of the decedent’s body. If the decedent was transported and buried in another state, check both the “Burial and “Removal” from State boxes. If the body is to be used for scientific or educational purposes, check “Donation” and specify the name and location of the institution in items 19 and 20. “Donation” refers only to the entire body, not to individual organs. If “Other (Specify)” is checked, enter the method of disposition on the line provided. Cremation permits are approved by the Office of the Medical Investigator.
19. PLACE OF DISPOSITION
Enter the name of the cemetery, crematory, or other place of disposition. If the body is removed from the State, specify the name of the cemetery, crematory, or place of disposition to which the body is removed. A Burial-Transit permit is required when a body is transported out of the State for final disposition or when final disposition is being made by a person other than a funeral service practitioner or direct disposer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 04:35:50 PM
FYI, I don't know if we've seen or can validate that a 'certificate of disposition was done'. Nothing was written in the method of disposition box except 'temp'.  HUM?!?

Death Certificates : They also include the method and site of body disposition (burial, cremation, donation, or other) and sign the form.

After the death certificate has been signed, local authorities usually issue a certificate of disposition of remains, also known as a burial or cremation permit. Crematories and cemeteries require this form before they will cremate or bury a body. In some jurisdictions, the form is combined with a transportation permit that allows the movement or shipment of a body
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 04:41:13 PM
More info I found:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 06:08:12 PM
Quote from: "lauren09"
FYI, I don't know if we've seen or can validate that a 'certificate of disposition was done'. Nothing was written in the method of disposition box except 'temp'.  HUM?!?

Death Certificates : They also include the method and site of body disposition (burial, cremation, donation, or other) and sign the form.

After the death certificate has been signed, local authorities usually issue a certificate of disposition of remains, also known as a burial or cremation permit. Crematories and cemeteries require this form before they will cremate or bury a body. In some jurisdictions, the form is combined with a transportation permit that allows the movement or shipment of a body

Yeah I wrote that info on another thread regarding the disposition of a body permit. It kind of got ignored, but my point in that was that before anyone can be buried this permit must be applied for and granted through birth's & deaths. However one can ONLY be issued if a death certificate signed by a Dr or Coroner ONLY is presented. Without a signed death cert by a dr or coroner a permit of disposable of body will not be granted. Without a permit of disposable of body, no burial whatsoever can take place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions