bec

If someone actually died, it would be distracting at Bam because perhaps Murray killed that guy instead? No total recall to occur, only confusion and lots more questions then answers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

@Bec - for sure it would only raise more questions and then Dr Conrad Murray would definitely be guilty. "If" there was really a dead body that looked (or at least was identified) as Michael, why the photo shopped ambulance picture and the photo shopped death photo. It's because there isn't a real body. It was fake. Also, remember the helicopter body that moved and then looked like a surf board.

If the court proceedings were fake then some or all of those participating in the court are fake too. That could be the doctors. They did work on MJ - just a dummy of MJ. I think about people being punked - like those shows with A. Kutcher. Real people with real emotion for something and actors pretending to be something they aren't. That's why I think it's hard to divide the two. There is real element among the fake.

It doesn't take all of Forest Lawn to be in the know. Just someone at the top. Same with the hospital - they supposedly closed off that wing. Why? Privacy? Maybe - but more likely so that nobody could really see.

The only thing that stumps me is that someone was on this forum early on and her cousin's friend works there at UCLA. That person is supposedly the one that put the ID on the toe of MJ. That person said that "MJ" looked like an old man and was almost bald but still resembled MJ. That I can't figure out.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bec

That's almost easiest to figure out. UCLA could have a decoy body known as "Michael Jackson" as a ruse from nosy employees. UCLA has a history of security breeches by staff when it comes to celebrity patients after all. If a random body was assigned to pose as "MJ" internally for the day, that would cut down on suspicion and questions from within. Anyone who saw it and saw that it didn't look like MJ would quickly deduce this high profile case was MYOB and this was an obvious decoy to prevent people from talking about what they "thought" they saw.

Besides that, I'd take a statement from a friend of a friend of a friend with about as much sincerity as a piece of cheese.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
The title of this article... 'Conrad Murray -"I Can Still PROVE I Didn't Kill MJ" reminded me of this:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"IF I SIMPLY TELL THE TRUTH, I WILL BE ACQUITTED"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVw1osRV_Ow&feature=share[/youtube]

Then some parts that caught my attention in this article: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: TMZ
he's begging an appeals court to let him test his theory.
So does Murray have proof? or only a theory? And he needs to "test" it? How?

claiming a vial of Propofol could hold the key to his innocence ... if only a judge would allow forensic testing to search for traces of lidocaine.
is that another "KEY" ffrom the many KEYs that we received in this hoax?
How can they do any valid tests 4 years after it happened?? who can guarantee the accuracy of those tests?
This is absurd... The FARCE is more and more obvious!

mixed the Propofol with lidocaine to ease the sting of the drug.
:icon_eek: STING ? I mean like... in STING OPERATION ?  :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_albino:

Murray claims testing will prove there was NO lidocaine on the vial ... because Jackson injected himself with a pure dose of Propofol ... and killed himself.
... et la marmotte mettait du chocolat dans le papier d'alu!!  :icon_geek: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 08:48:07 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

Murray keeps reminding everyone that he's innocent.  But he can't say exactly why, that's not for him to reveal. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions