~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
29 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

The Jackson brothers are NOT living up to the name of their "Unity" tour -- despite continuing to perform together -- because Jermaine just arrived to the airport on his OWN in Los Angeles.

Tito, Jackie, and Marlon arrived together shortly afterward -- telling us they're happy their mother has finally returned home after disappearing for over a week in Arizona.

Interesting that Tito and Jermaine have agreed to work together -- considering Tito TURNED on Jermaine (and Janet, Rebbie and Randy) and denounced the plot to overthrow the MJ Estate.

TMZ broke the story ... the living members of the Jackson 5 are performing together tonight in Saratoga.

Should be an interesting show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Now this just article just reeks of the Victory Tour story where it was reported that Michael had is own travel arrangements and wouldn't travel with the rest of the brothers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TMZ broke the story ... the living members of the Jackson 5 are performing together tonight in Saratoga.

Reminds me of the video in 2009 where Michael was asked if he would be performing with his brothers, and he said yes.

Don't think he will bam like this, though. Also don't think he will perform ever again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

Now this just article just reeks of the Victory Tour story where it was reported that Michael had is own travel arrangements and wouldn't travel with the rest of the brothers.
:icon_eek: All these similarities and parallels are overwhelming...I really do not understand why the general public doesn't make the connections  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

:icon_eek: All these similarities and parallels are overwhelming...I really do not understand why the general public doesn't make the connections  :Pulling_hair:

it' because the public isn't looking at Michael and then his brothers and comparing events, I doubt they even think "hmm Michael once did that" They need to do something big, something similar that the media covered widespread with Michael to make the public stand and scratch their heads and start questioning if it's a hoax or not
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Posted by: RK

Déjà vu in history  :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

who know maybe the next tour will not be the J4 united tour but the ''J1 x 4 individually tour''
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Reminds me of the video in 2009 where Michael was asked if he would be performing with his brothers, and he said yes.

Don't think he will bam like this, though. Also don't think he will perform ever again.

I don't think he will ever perform again either, although I do hope he might consider just one last performance. After three years of watching videos it would be nice to see it in real life one time. But I think it's highly unlikely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

^^ Agree, no concerts, but I would miss his voice terribly if he stopped singing altogether....He buried to King of Pop; let him become the oh, I dunno, Emporer of croon?-- no that's not it, God of Song? better... Something appropriate to his mature voice. I love his voice in the later years especially, so developed,  and controlled yet passionately expressive.  I miss that.... :'(

In Saratoga, and off to the Jackson show... let you know tomorrow of anything in particular......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the public doesnt make the connections bc they arent paying attention........something is going to have to happen that will make ppl realize its a hoax, but what that is besides a return, I dont know....I guess the pic of the family tree with deceased next to brandon's name but not michael's name didnt do the trick so something else has to happen.....subtle hints do not work with the general public.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I like Marlon :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Is it just me thinking this...or does EVERY single TMZ video about this Jackson Family "disunity" b.s.  start with the Total Recall ad?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just got back from Saratoga and gave a report on a separate thread, but re Jermiane, he had quite alot of his in-laws with him (I was behind them), so that may account for travelling separately............ :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions