MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you

Randy Jackson believes the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate are conspiring to KILL Katherine Jackson.

Randy made the allegation in an emotional Twitter rant moments ago ... saying, "It is my fear and belief, that they are trying to take my mother’s life."

In the rant, Jackson states his case as to why he believes the MJ Estate is evil ... claiming they are trying to isolate Katherine "just like they did to Michael, in order to propagate their lies, financial agendas and to protect a fraudulent will."

Jackson continues, "It is clear that anyone who stands up against the Executors of the Estate - John Branca, John McClain and their attorney Howard Weitzman - is denied access to my mother."

Randy also says the Estate blocked Janet, Rebbie and Jermaine from the family home in Calabasas, CA ... where Michael's kids live with Katherine.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

~Souza~

Does anyone have an idea by now which way this is going? I am trying to see what the end goal will be. So much drama building up to a bam? I really hope so....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Does anyone have an idea by now which way this is going? I am trying to see what the end goal will be. So much drama building up to a bam? I really hope so....
And isn't that the question within the statement, what is the end goal of this, is it the magic trick La Toya has been talking about. La Toya was one of the only Jackson's to not be apart of the fiasco, I wonder why that was, she was only there to tell them to stop fighting in public, where is La Toya anyway?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

A lot of drama going on in the Jackson family. Anyways, I don't think Michael Jackson's estate is trying to kill Katherine Jackson. I do, however, think the will is invalid. But someone trying to kill Katherine Jackson, Nope, no way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A lot of drama going on in the Jackson family. Anyways, I don't think Michael Jackson's estate is trying to kill Katherine Jackson. I do, however, think the will is invalid. But someone trying to kill Katherine Jackson, Nope, no way.

I agree with ya.  :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

Love4Michael

I'm lost too Souza...need a new scorecard apparently LOL.  It's funny but so NOT funny at the same time how some "fan camps" love to throw matches onto the gas can though.  Like this for example...

♛TeamMichaelJackson♛ ‏@TeamMichael777
@randyjackson8 TJ Jackson Application for Full Guardianship/NOT JOINT You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login....

But...if you go to the site linked and actually READ IT it clearly says if the Court reinstates Katherine then they request that it be as Co-Guardian as seen here...  

I guess some just love to fan the flames...sad really.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

~Souza~

I have never believed that Branca was on the bad side, I think he has a job to do besides forking in as much $$$ as possible. I wonder if it's really all a big show, or that something is happening behind the scenes that need this big distraction show. The kids are tweeting in the middle of the night which could indicate they've moved east to Europe or maybe even as far as Australia as suggested. Other theories are that they are really up that late, which I highly doubt, or that others are tweeting from their accounts. Since it was very shortly reported that the kids were moved to a secure location and met with Katherine after that, it's possible Katherine is moved somewhere else as well. IF this is some kind of sting, it could be possible that Branca is made to look like the bad guy since day one on purpose to attrack some snakes and maybe get some stuff on tape. I'm just guessing here, but I can't believe Branca is the target. The whole UNO thing just makes me think MJ is about to play his last card for the win. I think there is more going on behind the scenes and that this whole drama is a huge smokescreen. Just thinking out loud here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

By all accounts it looks like Randy is "outing" those that the others have been skirting around naming since June 2009. So, any truth to this - as we know there is usually some truth mixed in with lies. I bet the non-beLIEvers are having a field day with this...

I've been of the belief that Michael is in control of the estate. But I've sometimes wondered if it was a sting for Branca and group based on previous beliefs. So confusing!

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

??? Parallels with Michael saying that "they" were trying to kill him??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Agree Souza....and if not will BAM  something is happening..... :errrr: and behind all there is Michael of  course... :michael-jackson: :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Andrea

Randy's role is definitely that of antagonist.  But I too am wondering where this is going.  I guess we'll just have to keep watchin'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well Souza...... In my opinion this is MJs way of outing whoever it was WITHIN HIS FAMILY who he didnt trust. We always knew some of them were shady to him for money and mooched of him etc but didnt know exactly who it was. We also know from Paris's tweet that her dad alwwys told.her about SOMEONES ways within the family and to watch out. We know Jermaine introduced MJ to Thome Thome who we all think is bad. Not saying anything about that cause I dont know what happens within their family but it is a fact. I really want to know though badly haahahahah ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH.... I believe that certain things only his kids kno because he knows ultimately they can 150% be trusted..... What do you all think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Well Souza...... In my opinion this is MJs way of outing whoever it was WITHIN HIS FAMILY who he didnt trust. We always knew some of them were shady to him for money and mooched of him etc but didnt know exactly who it was. We also know from Paris's tweet that her dad alwwys told.her about SOMEONES ways within the family and to watch out. We know Jermaine introduced MJ to Thome Thome who we all think is bad. Not saying anything about that cause I dont know what happens within their family but it is a fact. I really want to know though badly haahahahah ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH.... I believe that certain things only his kids kno because he knows ultimately they can 150% be trusted..... What do you all think?

I think you are falling for the media CRAP and never listened to Michael when he talked about his brothers and sisters. Where is your proof that any of his siblings is/are shady? Please give me something coming from MICHAEL'S mouth and not some media bull crap article.

No Jackson Family bashing on this forum, definitely not when based on the same tabloid CRAP Michael warned about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with you.  :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions