At :21 in the video.....behind the dude sitting in the chair is a book ....... After Camelot it's about the Kennedy family.....the author of that book is none other than
J Randy Taraborrelli.......interesting  :suspect:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This excerpt is from Amazon:

Book Description
Publication Date: April 24, 2012
For more than half a century, Americans have been captivated by the Kennedys - their joy and heartbreak, tragedy and triumph, the dark side and the remarkable achievements. In this ambitious and sweeping account, Taraborelli continues the family chronicle begun with his bestselling Jackie, Ethel, Joan and provides a behind-the-scenes look at the years "after Camelot." He describes the challenges Bobby's children faced as they grew into adulthood; Eunice and Sargent Shriver's remarkable philanthropic work; the emotional turmoil Jackie faced after JFK's murder and the complexities of her eventual marriage to Aristotle Onassis; the the sudden death of JFK JR; and the stoicism and grace of his sister Caroline. He also brings into clear focus the complex and intriguing story of Edward "Teddy" and shows how he influenced the sensibilities of the next generation and challenged them to uphold the Kennedy name. Based on extensive research, including hundreds of exclusive interviews, After Camelot captures the wealth, glamour, and fortitude for which the Kennedys are so well known. With this book, J. Randy Taraborrelli takes readers on an epic journey as he unfolds the ongoing saga of the nation's most famous-and controversial-family.

Blessings Always

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:woohoo2:
Wow.... Hahahahaha whoever did that accent was mexican!!!! I cant believe how rediculous its getting. Its like MJ is making it more and more ovious until someone looks deeper. I almoat shat on myself when I heard that accent. Thanks for posting Souza!!       YM

Whoever is doing Connie voice is frikken hilarious!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal