Does John Branca and John McClain suspect MJ is alive?

• 3 Replies

Offline bugsy

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
I'm sitting on the fense on this one for now because I just don't know and my instincts don't really tell me much in the case of those two.

A part of me nags at me to keep in mind that things happening could be possibly real, not Mj being dead but the other things, like with the estate, I question if this was his plan, to call out the estate, laying a trap within the webs of the hoax and then spring out and catch them. I doubt there would be anything out there for anyone to dig up on the internet if this was the case, Michael is very smart and he would have kept that information completely hidden,after all if people on the internet could dig it up, so could they.

At times I do feel terrible for laughing and thinking it's all apart of the act because a small part of me is asking if these brothers aren't acting this part, that this could have been one of the plans to explose those who are not that honest and In some ways it feels the same way as when people laugh at me for thinking Michael Jackson faked his death, they don't take us seriously, so a part of me tells me to take it seriously, even if it's a small little part tucked into the side. if he is trying to have wrongs righted then this could be one of those wrongs.

Just saying...... I think it's always important to keep a small margin of caution in what's happening just in case it is to be true. I have a lot of thoughts on all these things, Its a spiderweb of multiple threads and purposes.

Anyways back to weeding :( I hate weeding :screaming-7365: 
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Offline bugsy

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
I'm sitting on the fense on this one for now because I just don't know and my instincts don't really tell me much in the case of those two.

A part of me nags at me to keep in mind that things happening could be possibly real, not Mj being dead but the other things, like with the estate, I question if this was his plan, to call out the estate, laying a trap within the webs of the hoax and then spring out and catch them. I doubt there would be anything out there for anyone to dig up on the internet if this was the case, Michael is very smart and he would have kept that information completely hidden,after all if people on the internet could dig it up, so could they.

At times I do feel terrible for laughing and thinking it's all apart of the act because a small part of me is asking if these brothers aren't acting this part, that this could have been one of the plans to explose those who are not that honest and In some ways it feels the same way as when people laugh at me for thinking Michael Jackson faked his death, they don't take us seriously, so a part of me tells me to take it seriously, even if it's a small little part tucked into the side. if he is trying to have wrongs righted then this could be one of those wrongs.

Just saying...... I think it's always important to keep a small margin of caution in what's happening just in case it is to be true. I have a lot of thoughts on all these things, Its a spiderweb of multiple threads and purposes.

Anyways back to weeding :( I hate weeding :screaming-7365:

With respect, I disagree. I think when it comes to MJ the most FAROUT and FAR FETCHED ideas are more than likely the closest to reality. And even so, if were wrong, whats to lose. Nothing. Nothing wrong with being wrong.

Some had similar opinion to you (actually I and his individual butted heads on it) when I was making jokes about Paris hilarious FAKE ASS tears at memorial.

We don't need to be 'careful' as it is MJ himself who has set up the perimeters of this hoax, which involve sensitive aspects such as funerals, death, wills, family, tears etc etc

LOVE you MJ for always pushing the boundaries *mwah mwah mwah*

:th_bravo:

Oh I do not plan to butt heads with anyone, everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and opinions and this is just one of mine and butting heads suggests agression in one form or another to have the other change their views, I do not wish to change anyone's views at all, I could sit here for the next week with all the different various scenerios that could be thought up for this hoax it doesn't mean I believe solely and wholley in any of them, it just means I have thought of every possible aspect. I don't commit to just one thing in any thing and I believe Michael faked his death, I believe a lot of things have been done for the hoax but I also feel for me personally that caution should be taken in some of the aspects of it, that's just my own thoughts and opinions, no one elses just mine and as I stated, I'm on the fense about it, I haven't came up with a conclusion, either is possible.
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Offline bugsy

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Sorry for the late response, my keyboard on laptop broke when my laptop dropped 3 ft :(  :computer-losy-smiley: so having to use a unfamiliar keyboard ugh.

it's not so much sitting on the fense but not knowing who these two people are, i feel cautious, there is in the end very little information out there about them. (actually that not entirely true, just information had not been dug into at that time i made the post) i'm about 2 years behind :( I can't seem to access the archives, it comes up with a login and password.. am i in the wrong place?

"Alvin Toffler