Love4Michael

@leilani...don't ya just hate those nagging feelings?  LOL

I've had an odd feeling hanging over me the last couple of days.  It's not fence-sitting by any means but I just keep feeling that somebody (or multiple somebodies) is/are going to be discovered caught in this sticky web that will surprise or shock even us.  You can love someone with all your heart but that doesn't automatically mean you can trust them completely.  The two are unfortunately not mutually inclusive.  I can't help but feel that it's likely there are instances we've never heard of where people whom Michael loved have hurt, used or betrayed him.  Since none of us here will be shocked if he returns (excited yes...shocked no...lol) he may have a little something like that planned for our specific  :omg: I never saw THAT coming "momment" at the finale of his adventure.  After all...doesn't every great director have one?  :icon_e_wink:   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

I am pretty sure that if it were the case that someone who Michael loves has hurt him, he has more grace and dignity than to air it in public, name and shame, in the fashion currently displayed in these crazy TMZ stories.

And I think that without trust, there is no love.

JMO - and I respect your opinion.

And I agree there will be suprises for us too!
Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 12:14:38 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

CC

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Apparently Michael Jacksons Biopic is in the making....and John Branca is the producer..

Michael Jackson Biopic Possibly In The Works Due To Brett Ratner

Here's something U might not know…

Director Brett Ratner was a good friend to the late King of Pop.

And now, because he wants to show "the real" Michael Jackson, a biopic may be in the works.

He's getting help from Frank Cascio, one of Jackson's oldest friends and manager.

Ratner said:
"[Jackson] was the most inspirational person in my life. When you were with him, you really felt like God was within him."
Both Ratner and Cascio helped Michael to respond to journalist Martin Bashir's in-depth interview that painted Jackson in a less than perfect light by making the rebuttal film Michael Jackson’s Private Home Movies.

Hopefully they can collaborate on a biopic and we can get the full story on the REAL Michael Jackson.

:th_bravo:
 :omg: i hope TII!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Biopic Films (or biographical pictures) are a sub-genre of the larger drama and epic film genres, and although they reached a hey-day of popularity in the 1930s, they are still prominent to this day. 'Biopics' is a term derived from the combination of the words "biography" and "pictures." These films depict and dramatize the life of an important historical personage (or group) from the past or present era. Sometimes, historical biopics stretch the truth and tell a life story with varying degrees of accuracy.

Big-screen biopics cross many genre types, since these films might showcase a western outlaw; a criminal; a musical composer; a religious figure or leader of a movement; a war-time military hero; an entertainer; an artist; an inventor, scientist, or doctor; a politician or President; a sports hero or celebrity; or an adventurer.

In many cases, these films put an emphasis on the larger events (wartime, political or social conditions) surrounding the person's entire life as they rise to fame and glory. Some begin with the person's childhood, but others concentrate on adult achievements
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Has anyone seen this before? 

View rank on IMDbPro » John Branca

Producer | Miscellaneous Crew Contribute to IMDb. Add a bio, trivia, and more.
Update information for John Branca »

More at IMDbPro »  Contact Info: View company
 Represent John Branca? Add or change photos 

132 news articles » .ad feedbackShare this page: Quick Links: overview - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - by job type by year by ratings by votes by tv series by genre by keyword - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - contact info - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - newsdesk - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - photographs - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - credited with tv schedule
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sponsored Links  (What's This?)

Known For

This Is It (2009) 
Untitled Michael Jackson Biopic (0000) 
Untitled Michael Jackson/Bad Documentary (2012) 
The Doors: Live at the Hollywood Bowl (1987)
And then I searched information on this in the making Biopic of MJ............

Untitled Michael Jackson Biopic (????)
Drama | See all 14,300 in-development titles on IMDbPro
Note: Because this project is categorized as in development, the data is only available on IMDbPro and is subject to change. .Contact: View company contact information. .
Filmmakers: See writer and producer. .
Cast: View preliminary cast. .
More Info: See additional info (such as project notes, plot summary and industry news). .

I think this might be referencing the documentary Spike Lee is doing on the Bad era.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Love4Michael

I am pretty sure that if it were the case that someone who Michael loves has hurt him, he has more grace and dignity than to air it in public, name and shame, in the fashion currently displayed in these crazy TMZ stories.

And I think that without trust, there is no love.

JMO - and I respect your opinion.

And I agree there will be suprises for us too!

I agree that Michael is the epitome of grace and dignity and while I believe that he would not shame for pleasure...we've been told that this is at least partly about "wrongs->righted".  In romantic love I agree that there must be trust for love to flourish...but in other relationships it's not always the case.  Think about friends, family or co-workers that you may dearly love but that have flaws that make them not completely trustworthy.  Say you have a brother, sister or great friend who loves kids and offers to watch yours but you know they have a drinking problem and there's liquor in the house.  See what I'm getting at?  You'd still love them but might be wary of trusting them.  Temptation is an evil thing and it can manifest itself in many ways and effect many different sectors of our lives.  I just think that there may be some real leeches or backstabbers exposed that we didn't suspect.  These are just my random musings over the last couple days and certainly could be totally off target given the recent atmosphere...LOL.  Forget the Linda Blair head spin...mine has been doing flippin' somersaults.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

@ L4M - I get what you are saying.  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

bugsy

Sorry for the late response, my keyboard on laptop broke when my laptop dropped 3 ft :(  :computer-losy-smiley: so having to use a unfamiliar keyboard ugh.

it's not so much sitting on the fense but not knowing who these two people are, i feel cautious, there is in the end very little information out there about them. (actually that not entirely true, just information had not been dug into at that time i made the post) i'm about 2 years behind :( I can't seem to access the archives, it comes up with a login and password.. am i in the wrong place?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

I don't trust Branca at all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

the thought that lingers in my mind is that no matter how much so many of the people involved on the side of the estate and the family and everyone hangin around acts like michael was the stuff they all seem to give off the vibe that somehow even so , that they deserve a great big slice of the pie.  is it just me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal