Does John Branca and John McClain suspect MJ is alive?

• 2 Replies

Offline Love4Michael

• Hoaxer
  • Love Lives Forever
    • Show all replies
@leilani...don't ya just hate those nagging feelings?  LOL

I've had an odd feeling hanging over me the last couple of days.  It's not fence-sitting by any means but I just keep feeling that somebody (or multiple somebodies) is/are going to be discovered caught in this sticky web that will surprise or shock even us.  You can love someone with all your heart but that doesn't automatically mean you can trust them completely.  The two are unfortunately not mutually inclusive.  I can't help but feel that it's likely there are instances we've never heard of where people whom Michael loved have hurt, used or betrayed him.  Since none of us here will be shocked if he returns (excited yes...shocked no...lol) he may have a little something like that planned for our specific  :omg: I never saw THAT coming "momment" at the finale of his adventure.  After all...doesn't every great director have one?  :icon_e_wink:   
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Offline Love4Michael

• Hoaxer
  • Love Lives Forever
    • Show all replies
I am pretty sure that if it were the case that someone who Michael loves has hurt him, he has more grace and dignity than to air it in public, name and shame, in the fashion currently displayed in these crazy TMZ stories.

And I think that without trust, there is no love.

JMO - and I respect your opinion.

And I agree there will be suprises for us too!

I agree that Michael is the epitome of grace and dignity and while I believe that he would not shame for pleasure...we've been told that this is at least partly about "wrongs->righted".  In romantic love I agree that there must be trust for love to flourish...but in other relationships it's not always the case.  Think about friends, family or co-workers that you may dearly love but that have flaws that make them not completely trustworthy.  Say you have a brother, sister or great friend who loves kids and offers to watch yours but you know they have a drinking problem and there's liquor in the house.  See what I'm getting at?  You'd still love them but might be wary of trusting them.  Temptation is an evil thing and it can manifest itself in many ways and effect many different sectors of our lives.  I just think that there may be some real leeches or backstabbers exposed that we didn't suspect.  These are just my random musings over the last couple days and certainly could be totally off target given the recent atmosphere...LOL.  Forget the Linda Blair head spin...mine has been doing flippin' somersaults.
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.