As we all know, John Branca and John McClain have not seen Michael Jackson's dead body. So, they do not know whether it was him or not that died that day. Does John Branca and John McClain suspect Michael Jackson is alive?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, if the assumption is that they are not players in the hoax, then I hope they are feeling threatened about now...And know the world is watching the Jackson family VERY closely....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

come to think of it did randy not just say the other day that one or possibly both of them were invited to the memorial or funeral and did not bother to come?
also wasn't it said that one of the two was on vacation at some point and they had to wait for them to find the will?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

Unless they are the target of some elaborate sting, they know and are working for Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Very elaborate sting upon which we have been able to dig up no information on in 3 years.

They work for MJ, agreed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Adi

In my opinion - they know and are fully aware of what's going on and helping MJ pull the strings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As we all know, John Branca and John McClain have not seen Michael Jackson's dead body. So, they do not know whether it was him or not that died that day. Does John Branca and John McClain suspect Michael Jackson is alive?

i am sure that they 'know' is wasnt him on the day.

they are insiders. just remember, lots of 'bad guys' as they are branded, are only playing a role... "CM, greedy brothers, others"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

bugsy

I'm sitting on the fense on this one for now because I just don't know and my instincts don't really tell me much in the case of those two.

A part of me nags at me to keep in mind that things happening could be possibly real, not Mj being dead but the other things, like with the estate, I question if this was his plan, to call out the estate, laying a trap within the webs of the hoax and then spring out and catch them. I doubt there would be anything out there for anyone to dig up on the internet if this was the case, Michael is very smart and he would have kept that information completely hidden,after all if people on the internet could dig it up, so could they.

At times I do feel terrible for laughing and thinking it's all apart of the act because a small part of me is asking if these brothers aren't acting this part, that this could have been one of the plans to explose those who are not that honest and In some ways it feels the same way as when people laugh at me for thinking Michael Jackson faked his death, they don't take us seriously, so a part of me tells me to take it seriously, even if it's a small little part tucked into the side. if he is trying to have wrongs righted then this could be one of those wrongs.

Just saying...... I think it's always important to keep a small margin of caution in what's happening just in case it is to be true. I have a lot of thoughts on all these things, Its a spiderweb of multiple threads and purposes.

Anyways back to weeding :( I hate weeding :screaming-7365: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

I'm sitting on the fense on this one for now because I just don't know and my instincts don't really tell me much in the case of those two.

A part of me nags at me to keep in mind that things happening could be possibly real, not Mj being dead but the other things, like with the estate, I question if this was his plan, to call out the estate, laying a trap within the webs of the hoax and then spring out and catch them. I doubt there would be anything out there for anyone to dig up on the internet if this was the case, Michael is very smart and he would have kept that information completely hidden,after all if people on the internet could dig it up, so could they.

At times I do feel terrible for laughing and thinking it's all apart of the act because a small part of me is asking if these brothers aren't acting this part, that this could have been one of the plans to explose those who are not that honest and In some ways it feels the same way as when people laugh at me for thinking Michael Jackson faked his death, they don't take us seriously, so a part of me tells me to take it seriously, even if it's a small little part tucked into the side. if he is trying to have wrongs righted then this could be one of those wrongs.

Just saying...... I think it's always important to keep a small margin of caution in what's happening just in case it is to be true. I have a lot of thoughts on all these things, Its a spiderweb of multiple threads and purposes.

With respect, I disagree. I think when it comes to MJ the most FAROUT and FAR FETCHED ideas are more than likely the closest to reality. And even so, if were wrong, whats to lose. Nothing. Nothing wrong with being wrong.

Some had similar opinion to you (actually I and his individual butted heads on it) when I was making jokes about Paris hilarious FAKE ASS tears at memorial.

We don't need to be 'careful' as it is MJ himself who has set up the perimeters of this hoax, which involve sensitive aspects such as funerals, death, wills, family, tears etc etc

LOVE you MJ for always pushing the boundaries *mwah mwah mwah*

:th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bugsy

With respect, I disagree. I think when it comes to MJ the most FAROUT and FAR FETCHED ideas are more than likely the closest to reality. And even so, if were wrong, whats to lose. Nothing. Nothing wrong with being wrong.

Some had similar opinion to you (actually I and his individual butted heads on it) when I was making jokes about Paris hilarious FAKE ASS tears at memorial.

We don't need to be 'careful' as it is MJ himself who has set up the perimeters of this hoax, which involve sensitive aspects such as funerals, death, wills, family, tears etc etc

LOVE you MJ for always pushing the boundaries *mwah mwah mwah*

:th_bravo:

Oh I do not plan to butt heads with anyone, everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and opinions and this is just one of mine and butting heads suggests agression in one form or another to have the other change their views, I do not wish to change anyone's views at all, I could sit here for the next week with all the different various scenerios that could be thought up for this hoax it doesn't mean I believe solely and wholley in any of them, it just means I have thought of every possible aspect. I don't commit to just one thing in any thing and I believe Michael faked his death, I believe a lot of things have been done for the hoax but I also feel for me personally that caution should be taken in some of the aspects of it, that's just my own thoughts and opinions, no one elses just mine and as I stated, I'm on the fense about it, I haven't came up with a conclusion, either is possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Leilani, my last post came out completely wrong. I actually want to apologise. I am at an indoor playground half watching my little girl play in a pool of balls and half posting on forum via iphone.

I meant to say:

Another individual, a while ago I was speaking with, thought along the same lines as you, regarding being conservative in case some of the stories, in this case tears of paris were true. With the point being that MJ has set the perimeters of this hoax, so don't be scared to laugh at the things we see.

The head butting comment, I should have added at the end of sentance. And anyway this person was saying "shame on you aussie" for saying that about Paris.

I was in no way inferring you and I are butting heads. Not at all. I just formulated my sentence in incorrect order. And I apologise if it came off wrong.

Personally I hate fence sitting. I'd rather choose a side and be wrong, instead of being unsure what to believe.At the end of the day though, even if one chooses something to belive and ends up being wrong about it, no harm done really. I don't fear being wrong. But totally get what you are saying about being open to other options. Respect to you Leilani!  :smiley_abuv:

Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 11:23:28 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Has anyone seen this before? 

View rank on IMDbPro » John Branca

Producer | Miscellaneous Crew Contribute to IMDb. Add a bio, trivia, and more.
Update information for John Branca »

More at IMDbPro »  Contact Info: View company
 Represent John Branca? Add or change photos 

132 news articles » .ad feedbackShare this page: Quick Links: overview - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - by job type by year by ratings by votes by tv series by genre by keyword - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - contact info - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - newsdesk - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - photographs - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - credited with tv schedule
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sponsored Links  (What's This?)

Known For

This Is It (2009) 
Untitled Michael Jackson Biopic (0000) 
Untitled Michael Jackson/Bad Documentary (2012) 
The Doors: Live at the Hollywood Bowl (1987)
And then I searched information on this in the making Biopic of MJ............

Untitled Michael Jackson Biopic (????)
Drama | See all 14,300 in-development titles on IMDbPro
Note: Because this project is categorized as in development, the data is only available on IMDbPro and is subject to change. .Contact: View company contact information. .
Filmmakers: See writer and producer. .
Cast: View preliminary cast. .
More Info: See additional info (such as project notes, plot summary and industry news). .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kudos to you Branca for playing your wonderful role.

Heart you!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Apparently Michael Jacksons Biopic is in the making....and John Branca is the producer..

Michael Jackson Biopic Possibly In The Works Due To Brett Ratner

Here's something U might not know…

Director Brett Ratner was a good friend to the late King of Pop.

And now, because he wants to show "the real" Michael Jackson, a biopic may be in the works.

He's getting help from Frank Cascio, one of Jackson's oldest friends and manager.

Ratner said:
"[Jackson] was the most inspirational person in my life. When you were with him, you really felt like God was within him."
Both Ratner and Cascio helped Michael to respond to journalist Martin Bashir's in-depth interview that painted Jackson in a less than perfect light by making the rebuttal film Michael Jackson’s Private Home Movies.

Hopefully they can collaborate on a biopic and we can get the full story on the REAL Michael Jackson.

Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 11:58:23 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Has anyone seen this before? 

View rank on IMDbPro » John Branca

Producer | Miscellaneous Crew Contribute to IMDb. Add a bio, trivia, and more.
Update information for John Branca »

More at IMDbPro »  Contact Info: View company
 Represent John Branca? Add or change photos 

132 news articles » .ad feedbackShare this page: Quick Links: overview - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - by job type by year by ratings by votes by tv series by genre by keyword - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - contact info - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - newsdesk - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - photographs - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - credited with tv schedule
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sponsored Links  (What's This?)

Known For

This Is It (2009) 
Untitled Michael Jackson Biopic (0000) 
Untitled Michael Jackson/Bad Documentary (2012) 
The Doors: Live at the Hollywood Bowl (1987)
And then I searched information on this in the making Biopic of MJ............

Untitled Michael Jackson Biopic (????)
Drama | See all 14,300 in-development titles on IMDbPro
Note: Because this project is categorized as in development, the data is only available on IMDbPro and is subject to change. .Contact: View company contact information. .
Filmmakers: See writer and producer. .
Cast: View preliminary cast. .
More Info: See additional info (such as project notes, plot summary and industry news). .

:WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal