MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Paris, Prince And Blanket Beg Katherine Jackson: Don’t Leave Us Again!
By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson's children, Prince, Paris and Blanket have begged their grandmother, Katherine Jackson, to never leave them again with no way to be contacted, and have told her they need assurances that she won't abandon them again in order for them to support her bid to become their permanent guardian again, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

As previously reported, Michael's oldest child, Prince Michael, broke his silence Thursday on the drama surrounding his family by tweeting a terse text exchange between him and his aunt, Janet Jackson, which apparently shows the Control singer did not want Prince, nor Paris or Blanket for that matter, to see their grandmother. In the text -- sent this past Monday at 4:52 p.m. --  Prince Michael writes "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!"

Prince Michael sent the text to his aunts Rebbie and Janet, and also to another relative, Austin Jackson. Janet responded: "Don't let them pls."

"It was an extremely emotional reunion with Katherine and the granchildren last night," a source close to the situation tells Radar. "Katherine was completely unaware that they had been trying to call her. Katherine heard a much different story about the past week than what she was told by her children, Randy, Jermaine and Janet who were with her in Tucson. Blanket was especially traumatized by Katherine leaving because he is extremely close to her and was absolutely lost without her.

"The kids were all united in telling Katherine that she could never go that long again without contacting them as they had grown so worried about her. Blanket was just glued to her side the entire night and was exhausted with emotion. The kids spent a few hours talking with Katherine and then she went to bed around midnight, it had been a very long day for her as she was driven back from Tucson to Los Angeles, which was an eight hour drive."

Meanwhile, the Jackson family matriarch will be meeting with her attorneys on Thursday afternoon in her bid to regain custody of her grandkids, which was taken away from her Wednesday and temporarily awarded to Tito Jackson's son, TJ.

"They will discuss the steps needed to reinstate Katherine as the kids' legal guardian. The papers could be filed late Thursday or on Friday," the source says. "It's likely the matter would be heard long before the next scheduled custody hearing date of August 22. Katherine wants legal custody back of the children immediately. Ultimately, the kids will have the final say on who will become their permanent guardian. Michael's kids want and support their grandmother resuming the role, but there will be added layers of protection to make sure nothing like this ever happens again."

Katherine Jackson arrived back at the Jackson family compound in Calabasas, Calif. early Thursday, confirmed via a tweet from Paris that read, "grandma's here!"

Hours before she returned, she gave a statement to ABC News. In it, which she read from a paper while surrounded by Janet, Jermaine, Rebbie and a staffer from the Miraval spa, claiming she was "devastated" about losing custody of her grandchildren, and denying her adult children had held her against her will at an Arizona resort for 11 days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
 :smiley-vault-misc-150:   JUST KEEP WATCHIN......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Ultimately, the kids will have the final say on who will become their permanent guardian.

Oh pul-LEAZE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Okay - this also sounds so much like Michael's 2005 trial as well as the start of the hoax - where "sources" were saying that Blanket was lost without his daddy and I believe one of the boys was described as traumatized.

"Blanket was especially traumatized by Katherine leaving because he is extremely close to her and was absolutely lost without her."

"but there will be added layers of protection to make sure nothing like this ever happens again."

This line sounds like the advice that Tom Mesereau had given MJ after the trial...almost word for word.

Again - I don't understand why they drove from Tucson to LA when driving is an 8 hour trip but flying is about an hour. It's not like they couldn't afford to fly.

Yep - we'll KEEP WATCHIN'

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Intense days...great emotions....  :smiley-vault-misc-150: Mike what are you thinking?  :smiley-vault-misc-150: :icon_bounce: :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

blankie

Intense days...great emotions....  Mike what are you thinking? 

I think that its really great that all of this is so emotional. Reports of Yelling, screaming, hitting, name calling by Jacksons, etc. Because the reader gets emotional, sad, perhaps angry even defensive after reading media reports. SOOOOO Infectious...

Now if all of this is untrue, WOW MJ is actually showing us the biggest message...

It demonstrates we can react emotionally and our hearts can be led emotionally and we can feel very strongly about what we read and yet what we read may be a complete fallacy.

Very fitting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

mjj58

I just want all this rubbish to end. I want MJ back now :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Don't know if I do, since MJ is the story-teller. He can make it go as long as he likes, for me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Don't know if I do, since MJ is the story-teller. He can make it go as long as he likes, for me!

+1

I think some people are only half getting it. Media talking crap. But then not seeing the other part where MJ is feeding them the crap.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

When I was looking for this painting I found this beautiful story of MJ telling stories of a little lion to kids.

Kristina4LOVE quotes MJ on telling stories.
Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 02:26:18 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@MJonmind......that was an amazing article about Michael.....just a perfect thing to start the day with : ) Thank you so much for taking the time to post it.  I think I'll print it off for the next time I have to fly, lol. 
I love that painting as well.....one of my favorites I have been introduced to through this hoax....it's just beautiful!
Be blessed, my friend and thanks again!

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

So Jermaine said Prince helped Grandma carry her bags down for the Arizona trip. Okay...  :icon_e_wink:

Wishingstar, you're welcome!  MJ looks kinda mean when he's growling like a lion. :icon_lol:
Good thing the media didn't jump on it and use it to scare the public. :errrr:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Maryk Thanks for your post, if children have the final say in deciding who will be his tutor, who will already know.

MJonmind that beautiful story told by the King of Pop on the King of the Jungle.  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

Intense days...great emotions....  Mike what are you thinking? 

I think that its really great that all of this is so emotional. Reports of Yelling, screaming, hitting, name calling by Jacksons, etc. Because the reader gets emotional, sad, perhaps angry even defensive after reading media reports. SOOOOO Infectious...

Now if all of this is untrue, WOW MJ is actually showing us the biggest message...

It demonstrates we can react emotionally and our hearts can be led emotionally and we can feel very strongly about what we read and yet what we read may be a complete fallacy.

Very fitting.

"Just because you read it in a magazine, Or see it on the TV screen" (or read it and see it on the internet) "Don't make it factual, actual..."

Stay Blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions