Adi

Agree- if something BIG is taking place against TPTB then it absolutely makes sense to have Katherine and MJ's children away somewhere safe and secure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

That site is from the perspective that MJ is dead, so of course everyone around him is suspected of evil. They believe the various news reports and take them at face value rather than reading between the lines with hoax glasses on, like we do here.  I agree if Trent really was abusing anyone he would have been gone pronto.  If Trent took the video of the siblings on the Calabasas property, then he's doing so with MJ's request for hoax purposes. IMO
MJ dead or alive,  the answer changes everything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wrote the wrong words.... Thats wasnt my opinion it was a theory. I def believe all of it was staged and that its for a purpose. I too wonder what the significance.of everything in the last week...... im thinking its alot to do with exposing the media and how they never dig for truth instead believe whatever rumor anyone wanta to make up. Who knows whats next....... I think im going nuts!!!! I may need a swift kick to the sack as a reality check. Shit is almost painful to have to sit around and wait for the climax of this hoax/movie/game!!!!!!!! Oh well ill leep watching faaaaaashow!!!!    YM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions