sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
@Aussi....I stand on the 100% hoaxers side.

:omg: How come there are still people here thinking that Michael Jackson and/or Jackson family could be playing with Mrs Katherine Jackson's health? Are we all crazy, is this a hoax or not?

Let's send positive energy to Michael for his plan to work perfectly  :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

I think the chaos was created so they could get TJ's temporary guardianship through court quickly, before John Branca and John McClain filed their guardianship papers with the courts.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Katherine is into the hoax from the beginning...of course ....  :icon_razz:  is Michael's mum and has always worked with him  ... is a special and intelligent woman.

All this is happening is decided by Michael  :michael-jackson: . From  June 25  I 've decided to follow him and I always will trust in him .

He is preparing something and I thank him for these new emotions..  :bearhug:

With L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

:over-react-smiley: :Pulling_hair:
English is not my Homelanguage,maybe that's why I got misunderstood here on this forum.
I wrote Something that came out wrong. I want to feel I can do a post without getting a lot of comments hours after my post was written. Or at least if u could erase you own post would be good.

And to clear it once and 4 all, I DON'T believe MJ or a family person could or would play with katherine's health. It really hurt my feelings. :(

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:over-react-smiley: :Pulling_hair:
English is not my Homelanguage,maybe that's why I got misunderstood here on this forum.
I wrote Something that came out wrong. I want to feel I can do a post without getting a lot of comments hours after my post was written. Or at least if u could erase you own post would be good.

And to clear it once and 4 all, I DON'T believe MJ or a family person could or would play with katherine's health. It really hurt my feelings. :(

Don't worry honey it's clear now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Here are some thoughts. In one of the YT hoax videos, an “insider” Q & A video created by, maybe, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (anyone remember?), it was stated that one of the signs to look for regarding the hoax nearing its end (or BAM time) is that the executors will step down.               

So in the past couple of weeks, MJ’s siblings presented a letter challenging the positions of the executors. At the same time, Katherine basically went into hiding, away from “phones and computers” or, in other words, away from means in which the executors and their affiliates could attempt to harass, manipulate, control, and threaten her with taking away the personal allowance provided to her in the will unless she gets her kids in line. (And correct me if I’m wrong, but it’s my understanding that there’s legal stipulation in place whereby if Katherine challenges the will, she automatically forfeits her personal allowance.)                                   

Enter TJ. Not one who receives a personal allowance from the will and not a sibling who could be potentially maligned (however baseless) as seeking money from the will. In short, the executors have no leverage with TJ. (Actually, outside of Katherine, the executors have minimal leverage with anyone who assumes  guardianship of the kids).                             

Back to Katherine. Now that TJ has been appointed as the kid’s guardian, Katherine is now free to return home to LA, i.e., out of hiding. Katherine is also free to once again communicate with her grandchildren. Regarding the lack of communication with her grandchildren in the days after the letter was publicized, if the executors have control such that they are basically able to order security to prevent MJ’s children from going somewhere (even out of state) with their aunt and uncles and/or bar these key relatives from the kids' home, then it is reasonable for Katherine to have chosen not to speak to the kids for a time in order to avoid having them be pawns in the hands of the executors.                     

It’s all pretty brilliant plotting, really.  :icon_e_wink: Now if the media would simply focus on investigating the content of the will instead of spinning stories about the Jacksons seeking money . . .

Great points! Thanks for posting this. It makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Two other abc news videos

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj5-sv2Yybk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eBcFVeGAqY[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Adi

This might seem like a silly question...but is Trent a real person? Does he really exist? Have we seen or heard of him before all of this? I'm not exactly up on all the extended Jackson family cousins, nephews, nieces etc.

Just curious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
This might seem like a silly question...but is Trent a real person? Does he really exist? Have we seen or heard of him before all of this? I'm not exactly up on all the extended Jackson family cousins, nephews, nieces etc.

Just curious.

Adi read/look here:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
IMO all we saw was overwhelmed by the media, I imagine that Katherine is part of the plan, I do not understand is because they executed the will in favor of Diana Ross. Supposedly it is she who should have custody. I trust Michael and understand it or not, sure that He is in control.  :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Hi TMZ :smiley-vault-misc-150:

All I got from this article is more confusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Well, in this case, the headline probably says it all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions