You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Source: Family meltdown has Michael Jackson’s kids grieving their father all over again
By Hollie McKay
Pop Tarts
Published July 26, 2012
FoxNews.com

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LOS ANGELES –  It has been a tumultuous two weeks for Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson, the three children of the late Michael Jackson. Their grandmother Katherine Jackson was reported missing, then located in Arizona with family members, but was still not in contact with them. On Monday, police were called to the kids' Calabasas home following reports of a physical altercation between various family members.
To top off the drama, on Wednesday a Los Angeles judge suspended Katherine’s guardianship and appointed Tito Jackson’s son TJ as the temporary caregiver for his young cousins.
Katherine Jackson told ABC News that she was “devastated” by the court’s decision, debunked the widespread rumors that she had been abducted and held against her will, and insisted that she was returning to Los Angeles to be reunited with her grandchildren immediately.
According to a source close to the family, serious damage has been done, and Michael Jackson's kids are mourning their dad, who died suddenly in 2009, more than ever.
“These people (family members) are all the people that their father tried so hard to keep them away from, and now the kids are caught in the middle of it. It is making them grieve Michael all over again,” the insider told FOX411’s Pop Tarts column. “Blanket in particular is very sensitive and very withdrawn, so this throws him into even more of a shell. Prince usually follows the lead of his sister Paris, who has a strong personality, and both are missing their dad terribly.”
Paris has taken to tweeting lyrics from her father’s songs to express her emotion, including a key phrase from “Will You Be There:” “Everyones taking control of me, it seems that the worlds got a role for me .. im so confused will u show to me you'll be there for me.” She also tweeted an instagram photo of herself proudly donning an MJ shirt.
Our source said the children will most likely move into TJ’s home nearby, to avoid a repeat of Monday’s debacle outside the Calabasas digs.
“The siblings keep referring to that house as their house but it is not. It’s the home for Paris, Prince and Blanket. At least if they are in TJ’s house, this can’t happen,” said the insider.
We’re also told that there is a high probability TJ will become more than just a temporary guardian.
“Jackie (son) and Trent (nephew) have done a really sound job in shielding [Katherine] from all this madness and the siblings’ desire to challenge the will and take control of the estate,” continued the insider. “This has to be overwhelming and heartbreaking for her, she doesn’t want to be in a big fight, but doesn’t know which way to turn… I will be surprised if she does get the children back.”
In a press conference following the judge’s guardianship ruling on Wednesday, an attorney for Katherine, Perry Sanders Jr. confirmed that paperwork would be filed to reinstate Katherine’s role immediately and that the court made it clear that her guardianship was suspended not on the grounds of wrongdoing, but because she was “out of pocket and paperwork could not be filed for her.” He also downplayed the escalating drama, and said it was a “misunderstanding” but “nothing like what media sources say.”
And while head-honcho Joe Jackson appears to have stayed away from the recent wind of family drama, it doesn’t sound like that will last long.
“Joe always said to the kids when they were young, and Michael actually used this in one of his songs, ‘throwing rocks and hiding your hand’ which is like causing problems and then pretending you had nothing to do with it,” added the source. “Joe in involved and knows how to pull strings from afar. We’ll see him emerge in all of this soon.”
A legal representative for Katherine Jackson did not respond to a request for further comment and a rep for Joe Jackson could not be reached.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

“Everyones taking control of me, it seems that the worlds got a role for me .. im so confused will u show to me you'll be there for me.”

So, this writer is drawing a conclusion that these lyrics mean she grieving? I think this symbolic. To me this is for believer. Through all the confusion, will the believers still be there? But she's also a14 yr girl that maybe posting things just cause she wants too.

And "insiders" get no love from me. "Insiders" (imo) are just the writer themselves trying to beef up there article with juicy quotes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
That´s exactly what is happening.

To the fans, to the world public....flashback, or as some have said before: Total Recall.

Purposeful, deliberate, meaningful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

i bet they are 'grieving' laughing all over again.....

cheeky lil things  :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Fox news really dont have anything better to do, they are worse then TmZ.

ahh, Paris writes/tweets about her dad and put lyrics of his songs now and again, nothing special about it BUT I agree with u guys that whenever she have tweeted lyrics from MJ's songs they have a special meaning.

(didnt most of MJ's songs have special meaning)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

bugsy

“Joe always said to the kids when they were young, and Michael actually used this in one of his songs, ‘throwing rocks and hiding your hand’ which is like causing problems and then pretending you had nothing to do with it,” added the source. “Joe in involved and knows how to pull strings from afar. We’ll see him emerge in all of this soon.”

I was looking at the photo of them playing Uno, everyone is showing their hands except one person, well except rebbie has a fallen card that's not showing. Wonderinghow Symbolic that picture is.
Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 08:40:03 PM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Leilani - great observation. I have wondered about hidden meanings to the picture.

I would like one insider to actually stand up and hold himself accountable for the words she/he speaks - now and in the future. But it won't happen because it's easy for both the media and the celebrity to hide behind the "insider" card.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Could me the real players are holding the cards...the others are for "show".  It might mean who the real players in the game are and who is involved..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions