suspicious mind

Re: Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon
November 04, 2012, 01:06:25 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
couple little items here .

Actually those articles could be quite telling.  The cbs article - it is true that Obama/the White House never issued a formal statement on MJ's death whereas they normally would for someone of Michael's stature.  I know Obama commented on MJ's 'death' but I remember it was worded awkwardly or something.  Obama not releasing a statement is reminiscent of UCLA not releasing a statement.  Hmmm, there could be something there...

yeah i have looked and can't find it but it seems there was a statement made by him that michael was a " conflicted individual"  . sorry but to my mind that is just a nice way of saying he was fucked up. jmo i know i could be wrong but. >:(

edit: so i found this blog on reasons why being conflicted can be good , so i have to reason that most use it in a negative manner. but now i am conflicted  :-[ :icon_rolleyes: wish i could find that video and check up on myself. :Pulling_hair:

editing myself again  :LolLolLolLol: if he did mean this in a negative sense it doesn't really say that much about the allegations of the past as it might about some before hand knowledge of those resently leaked e-mails.  maybe?
Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 02:30:38 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

November 04, 2012, 06:29:21 PM
The girl killed by Barack Obama - she never saw it coming

Why Voting Doesn’t Solve Anything & What You Can Do

"If we want a better world, the denial needs to stop."

The change must begin with the human being, not with the outward structure.  The human being is confused, the human being is conditioned.  He believes, and therefore there is a contradiction in himself.  He is really, deeply confused and if he wants to change the social structure, the change from confusion only breeds more confusion.  Whereas, if he could bring about clarity within himself, and from that clarity act, then such an action is really a deep psychological revolution.  That revolution is absolutely necessary.”

~ Jiddu Krishnamurti
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 04, 2012, 06:44:32 PM

Actually those articles could be quite telling.  The cbs article - it is true that Obama/the White House never issued a formal statement on MJ's death whereas they normally would for someone of Michael's stature.  I know Obama commented on MJ's 'death' but I remember it was worded awkwardly or something.  Obama not releasing a statement is reminiscent of UCLA not releasing a statement.  Hmmm, there could be something there...

yeah i have looked and can't find it but it seems there was a statement made by him that michael was a " conflicted individual"  . sorry but to my mind that is just a nice way of saying he was fucked up. jmo i know i could be wrong but. >:(

edit: so i found this blog on reasons why being conflicted can be good , so i have to reason that most use it in a negative manner. but now i am conflicted  :-[ :icon_rolleyes: wish i could find that video and check up on myself. :Pulling_hair:

editing myself again  :LolLolLolLol: if he did mean this in a negative sense it doesn't really say that much about the allegations of the past as it might about some before hand knowledge of those resently leaked e-mails.  maybe?

I found a couple, were either of these what you were looking for? I don't hear "conflicted individual" but he mentions "difficulty in his private life" and "sad and tragic."

He also says "Like Elvis..." LOL.  But he hedges around saying anything about MJ actually dying.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivCFzD92Njc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KL2ol12Ukk&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 04, 2012, 06:57:35 PM

I found a couple, were either of these what you were looking for? I don't hear "conflicted individual" but he mentions "difficulty in his private life" and "sad and tragic."

He also says "Like Elvis..." LOL.  But he hedges around saying anything about MJ actually dying.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivCFzD92Njc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KL2ol12Ukk&feature=related[/youtube]

thanks for trying. almost seems like that first one could have been the setting and the part i am thinking of just didn't make it into the clip. if my brain made it up i can't for the life of me figure out why it made up that particular statement :-\ :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 04, 2012, 11:26:38 PM
Haha I was just reading a post on theendoftheamericandream.com and it's called '50 Crazy Things That Obama Supporters are Threatening to do if Romney Wins'

Anyway I actually think Romney will win, Romney is campaigning for this race like a businessman and Romney usually gets what he wants and is willing to do anything for it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MJonmind

November 05, 2012, 04:06:29 AM
Thanks for the interesting articles, Sarahli and Suspicious, and videos Andrea!

UYI, reading your link, it appears that subconsciously at least, the election is very much about race, and not politics. True opinions are coming out, just from reading the comments below it—whites want blacks to go back to Africa or shut-up, and blacks want revenge for wrongs against them by whites. This truly could get ugly and violent, since anger has been seething under the radar since slavery days.  Michael talked a lot about the unfair treatment in the music industry.

In the video of Obama talking about drones, he sounds like someone who is just doing his job as he’s told, and hasn’t seen firsthand the carnage.  I really believe ALL people high up in politics, or media, television, HAVE to say what they’re told or allowed by TPTB, at that particular time, or they will lose their high standing and will be dropped.  I don’t think Oprah was ALLOWED to say anything positive about MJ back around 2005, but now it’s okay for the press to be somewhat positive again about MJ, now that he’s ‘dead’.  So if Obama wants to stay in power and somehow ‘make a change’, he has to fake or look like he’s following orders.

In the first video, Obama, “Michael Jackson is…”  Present tense!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 05, 2012, 12:31:18 PM
Haha I was just reading a post on theendoftheamericandream.com and it's called '50 Crazy Things That Obama Supporters are Threatening to do if Romney Wins'

Anyway I actually think Romney will win, Romney is campaigning for this race like a businessman and Romney usually gets what he wants and is willing to do anything for it.

well let's give people the benefit of the doubt and have faith that it is mostly just talk. and pray hard! lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 06, 2012, 10:34:48 PM
@princemjjjaxon
Lets go #Obama2012

:woohoo2:    :michael-jackson: MJ is happy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
November 08, 2012, 04:03:31 PM

It's that time of month again when we elect our leader who represents us in national and foreign affairs I don't have a political affiliation and no one can influence my thought but maybe I can show you what I believe I believe both parties democrat and republican have great ideals and flaws 4 years ago when Obama was elected into office I remember watching the election with my siblings and my dad as he said history is being made he was speaking of the first African American president however he was also speaking about how 1 man like Obama could change the nation it is my personal belief that Obama has reformed the United States for the better he has tried to change many plans but certain political parties have stopped him this one man has brought the economy back or be is at least bringing it back from a mess the previous president he wasn't given an easy job but he did it to help his country I'm not patriotic but I want to help the country I live in if I could vote I'd vote OBAMA 2012 I am no different from you who is reading this my dad is black and my mom white with a bunch of other races I am 15 and a male those are tributes that describe me as myself but I'm a human just like you I love I hate I laugh I cry I bleed and I can die Obama has been focusing on peace(or at least stopping a 10 year war) I understand without war we wouldn't know peace but Romney believes in military action my dad believed in peace not just peace but WORLD PEACE Obama is just one human just like me or you but he's made a difference to this country and others yes he is the president but we can help him by re-electing him for president let's bring the world together to some of you this tweet is nothing that's ok but to some maybe it hits home and Romney I am not one of your 47% I am a human who believes he knows what's right and I believe Barack Obama is right for America so let's make Obama a trending topic and our president for another 4 more progressive years#obama2012

I like the maturity of Prince and MJ misunderstood unless Obama also, also thinks he can change the world, that matches what we have seen of MJ in his lyrics and his infinite peace messages.
"I am not different from you who is reading this my dad is black and my mom white with a bunch of other races" is speaking in present tense!
Great, thanks Prince            :)

Totally agree with you friends !!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
November 29, 2012, 06:11:49 PM
He tweeted it last Nov 8th:

Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon
I hope they make 50 more James Bond movies so good#skyfall

Ok prince jackson mentions James Bond movie sky fall in a tweet.. and did you know James Bond faked his death in that movie!!...hmm.

In the 50th year of James Bond film James Bond 07 fakes death. Michael Jackson Fake death at 50th year, that's why Prince is saying that he hopes they make 50 more James Bond movies.

BTW Javier Bardem is the antagonist of this movie, he is spanish from Madrid and I have been eating next to him and Penelope Cruz and when I was a teen I was dancing next to her in a disco-bar  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

December 01, 2012, 10:58:40 AM

Ok prince jackson mentions James Bond movie sky fall in a tweet.. and did you know James Bond faked his death in that movie!!...hmm.

In the 50th year of James Bond film James Bond 07 fakes death. Michael Jackson Fake death at 50th year, that's why Prince is saying that he hopes they make 50 more James Bond movies.

BTW Javier Bardem is the antagonist of this movie, he is spanish from Madrid and I have been eating next to him and Penelope Cruz and when I was a teen I was dancing next to her in a disco-bar  :icon_lol:

yeah also 50 shows for TII ...  too coincidental. :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
December 01, 2012, 04:38:45 PM

yeah also 50 shows for TII ...  too coincidental. :icon_mrgreen:

:woohoo2: :woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Rouxie

February 13, 2015, 10:01:40 AM
Evening guys ... Didn't post since forever..
So it's Prince's birthday
Of course most of you guys have already seen this tweet

Does any of you agree that these mistakes are not typos !! " He was and is " ??
Also " The gift of Live "?? or Life !
Any ideas or does it seem normal ?

PS : it's 9:58 PM  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

February 13, 2015, 07:16:52 PM
I always like the present tense when it is used  :icon_e_biggrin:

One thing I find odd is how he mentions that TJ and his grandmother are guardians. I know that each of them are the children's guardians but to refer to them as such is odd to me.

Why not just say my cousin TJ and my grandmother? That whole thing with Katherine being kidnapped and TJ being appointed made me wonder about a lot of things and still does.

What is significant about 9:58?

The tweet posted to twitter at 11:59 PM. I believe twitter is on the Eastern Time Zone.

EDIT:

Prince Jackson        ✔   @princemjjjaxon 
Follow
Before I turn 18 tomorrow I really
11:59 PM - 12 Feb 2015
1,472 Retweets   2,109 favorites 

11+5+9 = 25/2 + 5 = 7

Love you Michael!
Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 07:40:23 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2015, 10:37:45 PM
Reminds me of Joe's interview when he was recently in the Dominican Republic. He specifically said that Michael is just like him to this day plus other present tense statements then he catches himself and smiles. Gotta love Joe  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions