paula-c

Re: Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon
November 03, 2012, 10:47:09 AM
Bush,Obama or whoever, you come memories of 9/11 and thinks God if this people is capable of attacking their own people, so what can we expect us the other inhabitants of this planet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Adi

November 03, 2012, 11:20:10 AM
Perspective.....

hate to break it to ya' but the USA does not rule the world......there are many more countries on Planet Earth besides America.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 03, 2012, 12:41:34 PM
Perspective.....

hate to break it to ya' but the USA does not rule the world......there are many more countries on Planet Earth besides America.

Indeed, I live in one of those other countries...and I do not trust the Prime Minister here one bit - he does what he wants and his bottom line is $$$ and it's NOT for the country.  He goes by TPTB's agenda as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
November 03, 2012, 01:07:58 PM
The important matter on this twitlonger is not what President is better but what he has said about his dad: "my dad is black"  :th_bravo: Prince you are my hero!  :woohoo2:   I love those present tenses guys I can't help it  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 01:09:15 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

November 03, 2012, 01:14:25 PM
To keep this balanced, he also wrote: 'my dad believed in peace' - past tense. Just saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 03, 2012, 06:36:54 PM
Jaafar Jackson, June 24 2012

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
November 03, 2012, 07:22:02 PM
Isn't that pic the result of Obama and Bush with their merged faces?
Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 07:23:04 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

paula-c

November 03, 2012, 07:24:26 PM
yeah
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2012, 10:14:41 PM
Perspective.....

I agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 03, 2012, 10:39:41 PM
I thought the American president is not elected but chosen by the elite! I thought they choose the one who suites  them. What about the blood line issue? If the elite want war not peace, then there will be war, not matter who the president is. It's them who decide, not the president.

Exactly! Mitt and Barack are one in the same, Romney might just be a wolf but so is Obama, he's just in sheep's clothing.
These two are politicians, that's what they act like, they don't act like Presidents or candidates who will or want to genuinely help the country (in the context of the quote that JFK made). This is the very reason I don't understand why P&P are getting behind Obama if these politicians are all the same, do you think that has to do with MJ's upcoming BAM?

Anyway when you vote for a President or you think one potential candidate is better than the other, just ask yourself:

Are the elite controlling the world? If your answer is yes, then yes should also be your answer to whether the President is the elite's elect.
Because to tell you straight now, it's definitely not yours.

what i don't get is why they are putting this out there anyway . it seems to me michael had a bit of a shall we say old fashion perspective on some things like it is none of your business who i sleep with or who i am going to vote for. that is what is throwing me off here. they are kids why do they feel they need to be so vocal and at the same time claim to not be political. also remembering the american dream were not the boys coached not to express their opininons on such matters? seems some of the celebrity of late are facing some fall out by becoming so political , hurting their carreers. that is why this seems odd to me. just sayin ( need a shoulder shrug smiley lol)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

November 04, 2012, 01:14:38 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVkfNUxRh7g[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 04, 2012, 01:26:14 AM
I thought the American president is not elected but chosen by the elite! I thought they choose the one who suites  them. What about the blood line issue? If the elite want war not peace, then there will be war, not matter who the president is. It's them who decide, not the president.

Exactly! Mitt and Barack are one in the same, Romney might just be a wolf but so is Obama, he's just in sheep's clothing.
These two are politicians, that's what they act like, they don't act like Presidents or candidates who will or want to genuinely help the country (in the context of the quote that JFK made). This is the very reason I don't understand why P&P are getting behind Obama if these politicians are all the same, do you think that has to do with MJ's upcoming BAM?

Anyway when you vote for a President or you think one potential candidate is better than the other, just ask yourself:

Are the elite controlling the world? If your answer is yes, then yes should also be your answer to whether the President is the elite's elect.
Because to tell you straight now, it's definitely not yours.

what i don't get is why they are putting this out there anyway . it seems to me michael had a bit of a shall we say old fashion perspective on some things like it is none of your business who i sleep with or who i am going to vote for. that is what is throwing me off here. they are kids why do they feel they need to be so vocal and at the same time claim to not be political. also remembering the american dream were not the boys coached not to express their opininons on such matters? seems some of the celebrity of late are facing some fall out by becoming so political , hurting their carreers. that is why this seems odd to me. just sayin ( need a shoulder shrug smiley lol)

LOL...good question, but I have no idea (Here is a shoulder shrug emoticon  :icon_razz:)

Yes of course there are many other countries in the world but America along with Britain are the 'world powers' (Look at the prophesy by Daniel on the Statue of King Nebuchadnezzar).

They do rule the world, because they are able to control the other countries, look they have the most powerful military in the world, they control other countries with their weapons and such. America (I'm talking about the Government and the Elite, not the people of America) has as much dirty laundry as a waste disposal...this is all I'll say.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

suspicious mind

November 04, 2012, 03:11:31 AM
couple little items here .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

November 04, 2012, 08:21:57 AM
couple little items here .

Actually those articles could be quite telling.  The cbs article - it is true that Obama/the White House never issued a formal statement on MJ's death whereas they normally would for someone of Michael's stature.  I know Obama commented on MJ's 'death' but I remember it was worded awkwardly or something.  Obama not releasing a statement is reminiscent of UCLA not releasing a statement.  Hmmm, there could be something there...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 04, 2012, 11:13:36 AM
The girl killed by Barack Obama - she never saw it coming

Why Voting Doesn’t Solve Anything & What You Can Do

"If we want a better world, the denial needs to stop."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal