suspicious mind

Re: Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon
November 02, 2012, 07:43:04 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's that time of month again when we elect our leader who represents us in national and foreign affairs I don't have a political affiliation and no one can influence my thought but maybe I can show you what I believe I believe both parties democrat and republican have great ideals and flaws 4 years ago when Obama was elected into office I remember watching the election with my siblings and my dad as he said history is being made he was speaking of the first African American president however he was also speaking about how 1 man like Obama could change the nation it is my personal belief that Obama has reformed the United States for the better he has tried to change many plans but certain political parties have stopped him this one man has brought the economy back or be is at least bringing it back from a mess the previous president he wasn't given an easy job but he did it to help his country I'm not patriotic but I want to help the country I live in if I could vote I'd vote OBAMA 2012 I am no different from you who is reading this my dad is black and my mom white with a bunch of other races I am 15 and a male those are tributes that describe me as myself but I'm a human just like you I love I hate I laugh I cry I bleed and I can die Obama has been focusing on peace(or at least stopping a 10 year war) I understand without war we wouldn't know peace but Romney believes in military action my dad believed in peace not just peace but WORLD PEACE Obama is just one human just like me or you but he's made a difference to this country and others yes he is the president but we can help him by re-electing him for president let's bring the world together to some of you this tweet is nothing that's ok but to some maybe it hits home and Romney I am not one of your 47% I am a human who believes he knows what's right and I believe Barack Obama is right for America so let's make Obama a trending topic and our president for another 4 more progressive years#obama2012

so where does one put this after there having been post where he doesn't know if his twitter has been hacked? :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

November 02, 2012, 07:49:13 PM

It's that time of month again when we elect our leader who represents us in national and foreign affairs I don't have a political affiliation and no one can influence my thought but maybe I can show you what I believe I believe both parties democrat and republican have great ideals and flaws 4 years ago when Obama was elected into office I remember watching the election with my siblings and my dad as he said history is being made he was speaking of the first African American president however he was also speaking about how 1 man like Obama could change the nation it is my personal belief that Obama has reformed the United States for the better he has tried to change many plans but certain political parties have stopped him this one man has brought the economy back or be is at least bringing it back from a mess the previous president he wasn't given an easy job but he did it to help his country I'm not patriotic but I want to help the country I live in if I could vote I'd vote OBAMA 2012 I am no different from you who is reading this my dad is black and my mom white with a bunch of other races I am 15 and a male those are tributes that describe me as myself but I'm a human just like you I love I hate I laugh I cry I bleed and I can die Obama has been focusing on peace(or at least stopping a 10 year war) I understand without war we wouldn't know peace but Romney believes in military action my dad believed in peace not just peace but WORLD PEACE Obama is just one human just like me or you but he's made a difference to this country and others yes he is the president but we can help him by re-electing him for president let's bring the world together to some of you this tweet is nothing that's ok but to some maybe it hits home and Romney I am not one of your 47% I am a human who believes he knows what's right and I believe Barack Obama is right for America so let's make Obama a trending topic and our president for another 4 more progressive years#obama2012

so where does one put this after there having been post where he doesn't know if his twitter has been hacked? :-\

Judging by most of his previous tweets, assuming they're his, he has a unique style of writing so I think this twitlonger tweet is Prince's.

Paris has shown her public support for Obama as well.  Considering the system is far from perfect, I do think Obama is the lesser of two evils, as it were.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
November 02, 2012, 07:54:10 PM

I like the maturity of Prince and MJ misunderstood unless Obama also, also thinks he can change the world, that matches what we have seen of MJ in his lyrics and his infinite peace messages.
"I am not different from you who is reading this my dad is black and my mom white with a bunch of other races" is speaking in present tense!
Great, thanks Prince            :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

November 02, 2012, 07:57:11 PM
You go Prince!
I hope Obama will be re-elected as well. Better for America, better for the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

November 02, 2012, 07:57:39 PM
Interesting! I'm hundred percent sure this is really Prince, I agree the writing style is same, and has tweeted that he's not a patriot. Sounds like words taken from dad.
"but I'm a human just like you I love I hate I laugh I cry I bleed and I can die Obama has been focusing on peace(or at least stopping a 10 year war) I understand without war we wouldn't know peace but Romney believes in military action my dad believed in peace not just peace but WORLD PEACE " :smiley_abuv:

He makes great points, I agree with him and ... it's really important Obama wins this... MJ needs Obama! That's my thought anyway.
Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 09:03:10 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Jos

November 02, 2012, 08:39:27 PM
Indeed mindseye, that's also my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

paula-c

November 02, 2012, 09:11:40 PM
I do think Obama is the lesser of two evils, as it were.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2012, 11:26:20 PM
Wolf in Sherpa clothing. Jmo. Sorry
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

diggyon

November 03, 2012, 03:58:09 AM
I thought the American president is not elected but chosen by the elite! I thought they choose the one who suites  them. What about the blood line issue? If the elite want war not peace, then there will be war, not matter who the president is. It's them who decide, not the president.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 03, 2012, 04:49:45 AM
I thought the American president is not elected but chosen by the elite! I thought they choose the one who suites  them. What about the blood line issue? If the elite want war not peace, then there will be war, not matter who the president is. It's them who decide, not the president.

Exactly! Mitt and Barack are one in the same, Romney might just be a wolf but so is Obama, he's just in sheep's clothing.
These two are politicians, that's what they act like, they don't act like Presidents or candidates who will or want to genuinely help the country (in the context of the quote that JFK made). This is the very reason I don't understand why P&P are getting behind Obama if these politicians are all the same, do you think that has to do with MJ's upcoming BAM?

Anyway when you vote for a President or you think one potential candidate is better than the other, just ask yourself:

Are the elite controlling the world? If your answer is yes, then yes should also be your answer to whether the President is the elite's elect.
Because to tell you straight now, it's definitely not yours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MJonmind

November 03, 2012, 05:47:29 AM
JFK was apparently assassinated for not going along with TPTB plans. Obama is not a robot, although he may be fully prepared by them to do his assigned role. Who knows what rebellion lurks within him yet...  I would still vote for him if I had the choice but I'm Canadian.  Race runs deep, and Obama knows that full well.  I'm guessing he will win again, and somehow be a positive influence for good change.

Marumjj
"I am not different from you who is reading this my dad is black and my mom white with a bunch of other races" is speaking in present tense!
:woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

November 03, 2012, 06:42:48 AM
You go Prince!
I hope Obama will be re-elected as well. Better for America, better for the world.

I share the same opinion.
Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 06:43:28 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

November 03, 2012, 08:55:54 AM
I do think Obama is the lesser of two evils, as it were.

I agree with this statement, that the President is chosen by the elite, for the rest of America it's voter suppression. Watched an interesting show about media Fox, msnbc, the billionaire$$$ pouring money into both parties You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ...  the oil Koch brothers are behind Romney.  :icon_e_confused: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Andrea

November 03, 2012, 09:54:10 AM
It's a two party system in the U.S.  A third party independent isn't going to get in.  The President is a figurehead and the real power lies hidden behind him so I guess the Prez is their PR guy.  The thing about Romney...I just feel that he's so far removed from the "common man" and he just plays the political game, flip-flopping his opinions to suit whatever level of the game he's at.  I don't get the impression from him that he has compassion for the average American or has their best interests at heart.  I don't like judging people but that's honestly how he makes me feel and that's why I feel he's a greater threat to Americans (and the world) because he's more than willing to play their (TPTB) game.  That is why I feel Obama is the lesser of two evils.  Obama is likeable as well and while he may be, to a certain degree, a puppet, he still has a voice.

MJ said it best - "The whole system sucks".

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

November 03, 2012, 10:19:37 AM
This means that the elite might choose Romney even if the Americans like Obama more. Somehow i feel that Romney will be the next President because of what you just said, Andrea. I'm not so optimistic anymore. The world is in real danger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal