Love4Michael

Re: Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon
July 26, 2012, 05:10:52 PM
The other 2 deleted tweets are re-posted as well now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

bugsy

July 26, 2012, 10:45:47 PM
Prince Jackson (@princemjjjaxon)

I would first like to start off this tweet by thanking the fans that have always stood by me and my family, my dad really appreciated your support and I still treasure it to this day. As I am sure everyone is well aware of the events that have been going on. I have been holding off on backing up my sister and her tweets avidly because I was waiting for the time to reveal my side. As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt. The following image is of a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had started was replied to but they didn’t know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. “If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth”

-Michael Jackson Jr.

pic.twitter.com/jSVlO65X

good on Him and Paris, there is a lot of people saying to keep it private I would absolutely agree if it was family sordid affairs but if you thought of it as not a hoax, because the one's who are telling the kids this, are not believers I totally disagree if all this was real.
Isn't that The problem these days? People only want to hear half truths, and lies if it fits in to their thoughts then that is all they want to hear. if someone speaks out against the other side they are accused of being too public, or drama 'queens' and even immature. There is always two sides to a story and Paris and Prince are one party, Michael's siblings are the other party. A lesson to be learnt indeed. Never silence either party when there is conflict, because the side that's being heard very well could be the lie. Also to make people aware can help prevent things planned by the other side happening. It brings awareness to others who can watch out.

Silence = power to the dominant side.
Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 10:48:45 PM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

~Souza~

July 27, 2012, 03:21:13 AM
Katherine called Prince once "Ted". I think there is a very big chance none of them is relly called how we think they are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2012, 04:10:15 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Katherine called Prince once "Ted". I think there is a very big chance none of them is relly called how we think they are.

do you mean different legal name to what we have been told, or simply addressed by a different name.

i say / ask this because i am thinking of the fraudulent will...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

~Souza~

July 27, 2012, 04:31:26 AM

do you mean different legal name to what we have been told, or simply addressed by a different name.

i say / ask this because i am thinking of the fraudulent will...

I mean completely different names and I think the BC's TMZ published are all BS. Not only is Michael JOSEPH Jackson listed as father, everything about the Jacksons is SEALED. There is no way you can obtain their birth certificates, so how could TMZ? I also wonder if Michael would really call all his kids "Michael". There were so many people he admired and I would think he would have a wider range of names to pick from. It's just my theory, maybe he really named all his kids after himself...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2012, 04:56:12 AM
i think you are onto something here and wouldnt be the least bit suprised. it does also line up with fake will theory.

re: naming kids after others and not himself. i concur. i think this was a red herring he was serving up re: his character.

i am so excited right now. hoax radar is going off! so much happening. in real time too. lovin the awesomeness of it all!!
Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 10:09:32 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

July 27, 2012, 11:07:18 AM

Official documents with Prince and Paris real names were leaked before June 25th, 2009, even back in the 90's. Besides, I think it's unlikely Michael goes with the name Ted for his first born, or any child for that matter. All first sons in the Jackson family go after their fathers, Michael's too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 29, 2012, 01:14:04 PM

Official documents with Prince and Paris real names were leaked before June 25th, 2009, even back in the 90's. Besides, I think it's unlikely Michael goes with the name Ted for his first born, or any child for that matter. All first sons in the Jackson family go after their fathers, Michael's too.

Yes, because official documents concerning the Jacksons are ALL real. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 29, 2012, 03:12:50 PM
Why did he call 'Prince' Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. and not Michael Joe Jackson Jr. ? 

I thought the big deal was that MJ's correct name is Michael Joe Jackson? If he isn't Michael Joseph Jackson, there can't be a  Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. can there?

I thought the same thing too. Maybe on Prince's official, valid, birth certificate that is sealed, it does say Michael Joe Jackson Jr. While the BC's that TMZ released are false. Jermaine Jackson said in his book that Michael Jackson's real middle name is Joe. La Toya has even said that his real middle name is Joe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 07, 2012, 08:39:21 PM
 :icon_cool:

@princemjjjaxon  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Oct 3

1it was serendipity when we met
2the ardor was a mutual feeling
3you took my heart and flew like a swift jet
4i felt my heart rocket to the ceiling

5we work like yin and yang but are the same
6your smile is like a shining crescent moon
7you are the stars that never say my name
8i am your monkey you are my baboon

9you shed like the trees shed leaves in the fall
10our differences bring us that much closer
11ill strike out for you its time to play ball
12our love is lucid like a big poster

13youve cried and I've tried to be there for you
14ill speak in spanish te amo a tu

100% Prince Jackson
Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 08:53:08 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

October 07, 2012, 09:47:38 PM
thats soo sweet!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
October 07, 2012, 10:17:04 PM
That cute Prince! writes in Spanish .. Some love Hispanic? he read a poem? I love it.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

October 10, 2012, 04:04:36 AM
very nice poem indeed!

it seems that Prince likes monkeys, too  :icon_e_biggrin:
Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 04:06:01 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

diggyon

October 10, 2012, 11:14:00 AM
very nice poem indeed!

it seems that Prince likes monkeys, too  :icon_e_biggrin:

It seems that Prince has joined Hoaland! Welcome Prince! Do you like Kee Wees too?  :LolLolLolLol:
Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 11:14:45 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Andrea

November 02, 2012, 07:27:34 PM

It's that time of month again when we elect our leader who represents us in national and foreign affairs I don't have a political affiliation and no one can influence my thought but maybe I can show you what I believe I believe both parties democrat and republican have great ideals and flaws 4 years ago when Obama was elected into office I remember watching the election with my siblings and my dad as he said history is being made he was speaking of the first African American president however he was also speaking about how 1 man like Obama could change the nation it is my personal belief that Obama has reformed the United States for the better he has tried to change many plans but certain political parties have stopped him this one man has brought the economy back or be is at least bringing it back from a mess the previous president he wasn't given an easy job but he did it to help his country I'm not patriotic but I want to help the country I live in if I could vote I'd vote OBAMA 2012 I am no different from you who is reading this my dad is black and my mom white with a bunch of other races I am 15 and a male those are tributes that describe me as myself but I'm a human just like you I love I hate I laugh I cry I bleed and I can die Obama has been focusing on peace(or at least stopping a 10 year war) I understand without war we wouldn't know peace but Romney believes in military action my dad believed in peace not just peace but WORLD PEACE Obama is just one human just like me or you but he's made a difference to this country and others yes he is the president but we can help him by re-electing him for president let's bring the world together to some of you this tweet is nothing that's ok but to some maybe it hits home and Romney I am not one of your 47% I am a human who believes he knows what's right and I believe Barack Obama is right for America so let's make Obama a trending topic and our president for another 4 more progressive years#obama2012
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions