Great post Celes

I never compare myself or say I am God but I am a part of God and to me God is a source/energy. Nor do I want to be sociated to any religion or new age stuff, I am me and believe in what I choose to end of story. I dont understand why people must label everything and put people into groups...

We all should just respect eachothers beliefs and views.
We all go through life on different paths.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
@ Celestria007

P.S. - I hope Mr. & Mrs. Jackson are doing well and are looking forward to 12-21-2012.  They've earned it.

Welcome to the forum, what are you trying to say that BAM's day will be next Dec 21?

BTW I can't see any face on that video I don't think they are Jackson family but I am celebrating that Michael is trying to get the media crazy but the problem is that we are getting crazy too! Michael this hoax is gonna turn out very expensive for you cause in the end you will have to pay us a psychiatrist  :animal0017:. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~

Celestria007 (why again a new username?), where is your Biblical argumentation for that? Quoted from your the link you posted: "Thus, we are transforming to our multidimensional capabilities in both time and location as we shift dimensions and evolve to a new Divine humanity on Earth."

Please show me where that was prophesied in the Bible, because my Bible tells a different story. It does WARN though that stories like yours would pop up all over the place and that we should not be deceived by it. If you answer, do so on the other forum where we discuss religious things You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login since you are trying to promote your New Age beliefs now somewhere it doesn't belong. Here's an interesting video (thank you Jono for sending that one to me) that might explain my position on this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M[/youtube]

And now back on topic in here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You can see the frame that the video monitors are housed in to the left of the screen and the time stamp numbers come in and out of frame on the bottom of the screen.  It's someone definitely filming what's being recorded (or played back) on the monitors.  I watched it several times trying to figure out what the red reflection is that appears at the bottom part way through.

It could be Michael Jackson filming  :) :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My whole family thinks I'm crazy for believing that Michael Jackson faked his death  v__v

L.O.V.E and respect to all

I'm at work and went out for a smoke with some guy and I started talking about the hoax (I couldn't help myself with all that's going on, lol).

His reaction. "WTF, you're retarded, he's dead". 

He actually called me that!  I had to laugh at him though that's how he is and because he's obviously clueless and apparently very close-minded.

I explained to him about what's been going on and he said "Whatever, you're out to lunch".

After BAM , you should wear a T-shirt: "Now who's retarded!!?? Eat yo' lunch!"

:thjajaja121:

Nice one Sim!!!!!! loooooooooooooooooooooool!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hahahahahahahah I was thinking the same!!!!!!
Since when do surveillance cameras shake, pan and zoom?  Good thing too, it's not a criminal situation with strangers.....you couldn't actually see the faces on the driveway video, lol.  Horrible quality...they should get a refund for whoever sold them that system  :icon_lol:  Please.....we are supposed to believe this stuff?  Really? Also, what's with Janet and Randy videoing or taking photos themselves anyways.......what is we are to take from this?  My eyes are getting stuck in the rolled up position  :icon_rolleyes:
Ugh.......TMZ have mercy!

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You can see the frame that the video monitors are housed in to the left of the screen and the time stamp numbers come in and out of frame on the bottom of the screen.  It's someone definitely filming what's being recorded (or played back) on the monitors.  I watched it several times trying to figure out what the red reflection is that appears at the bottom part way through.

@Love4Michael thanks so much for summing up, what I have already written

@annieareyouokannie Good you saw what I saw too :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

Hahahahahahahah I was thinking the same!!!!!!
Since when do surveillance cameras shake, pan and zoom?  Good thing too, it's not a criminal situation with strangers.....you couldn't actually see the faces on the driveway video, lol.  Horrible quality...they should get a refund for whoever sold them that system  :icon_lol:  Please.....we are supposed to believe this stuff?  Really? Also, what's with Janet and Randy videoing or taking photos themselves anyways.......what is we are to take from this?  My eyes are getting stuck in the rolled up position  :icon_rolleyes:
Ugh.......TMZ have mercy!

Blessings

After SEHF pointed out that these camera do in fact have these capabilities, I went looking.  Sure enough, turtle dude is correct. However, the quality of these videos is way under what these cameras are able to produce.  The pixilation alone should you tell something's not right.  Just so odd.......

Here's a site that talks about PTZ cameras, if anyone's interested:

I wonder what Ben E. is up to these days....have we heard anything from him?  I remember him talking about cameras etc...once again, we see a view from behind Michael's camera.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Was this filmed with a potato? Sometimes I wonder if they're doing all this to prove Michael was a good father, I don't know who thought he wasn't but I'm sure there's some. Katherine disappears for a week and "look what happens"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Was this filmed with a potato? [...]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ha!!!! its staged...........right MJ??? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I'm at work and went out for a smoke with some guy and I started talking about the hoax (I couldn't help myself with all that's going on, lol).

His reaction. "WTF, you're retarded, he's dead". 

He actually called me that!  I had to laugh at him though that's how he is and because he's obviously clueless and apparently very close-minded.

I explained to him about what's been going on and he said "Whatever, you're out to lunch".

After BAM , you should wear a T-shirt: "Now who's retarded!!?? Eat yo' lunch!"

:th_bravo: great Sim !!!!!! I want ten of these shirt !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

re: new age baloney... (my new word)

agenda or what??  :icon_rolleyes:

Please show me where that was prophesied in the Bible, because my Bible tells a different story. It does WARN though that stories like yours would pop up all over the place and that we should not be deceived by it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal