~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
38 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

The plot to turn Katherine Jackson against the Michael Jackson Estate has backfired in the most ironic of ways ... because the money grab could end up costing Katherine millions in perks.

When Katherine was appointed guardian of Paris, Prince and Blanket, the Executors gave an allowance of $60,000 per month for the care of the children ... that's $720,000 a year.  Less than a year later the judge increased the 60k to 70k, and that would make the yearly take $840,000.

The judge is now in position to strip Katherine of guardianship altogether.  If that happens, the executors will almost certainly petition the court to funnel the money in TJ's direction, since he would be caring for the children.

Katherine never had control of the money for the kids, but she enjoys a lot of the perks the kids get, and that goes away if she loses guardianship.  She would still, of course, retain the allowance he personally receives from the Estate.

Short story ... Randy, Jermaine, Janet and Rebbie set out to turn Katherine against the estate so she could get more money during her lifetime -- money she could dole out to them -- but the plot may have actually screwed Katherine.

When she realizes what hit her, mama's gonna be pissed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

When she realizes what hit her, mama's gonna be pissed.

An interesting line......could draw a parallel with the media and all the people, including the fans, believing all this bullsh*t for the past 3 years (possibly more)....there's gonna be lots and lots and lots of pissed off people.....ESPECIALLY  those media vultures   :icon_twisted:   :icon_cool:

Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 06:00:38 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
At the end of the day, maybe its a better option...TJ is alot stronger to fight the estate.  Katherine needs a break anyhow....she still gets an allowance, and it makes it easier for Michael to get his kids back..

What I don't understand is "If the existing will is fake and fraudulant, is there a another will somewhere else?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Paris just tweeted her grandma is home.

The brothers are saying that there is another will but in that will they still wont get anything (money).

Well, Katherine is home now so finally and hopefully this can be put to rest now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
At least the executors didn't get their hands on MJ's kids.. >:( >:(  I feel TJ was the best option to make sure those kids didn't become another asset for the estate...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Sorry, but what are you guys saying? It sounds to me as if you're believing this week's Jackson 'news' to be true. What's all this about Michael getting his kids back, or the estate getting their hands on the kids. If you believe Michael is alive then all the rest is 'baloney'! Seriously, don't get sucked in!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Sorry, but what are you guys saying? It sounds to me as if you're believing this week's Jackson 'news' to be true. What's all this about Michael getting his kids back, or the estate getting their hands on the kids. If you believe Michael is alive then all the rest is 'baloney'! Seriously, don't get sucked in!

I second that curls!

Seriously....I don´t get it....if you all believed in the family supporting the hoax and giving clues over the past three years, why are you NOW jumpfing ship? Does that make sense to you at all if you look back on what you have seen, heard and learned in the past three years?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Adi

EXCLUSIVE

I wonder if there is any "GILDA" money in that lot   :icon_e_wink:   :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

2good2btrue
What I don't understand is "If the existing will is fake and fraudulant, is there a another will somewhere else?
What I believe is that MJ had the Will set up to appear like a fraud (being personally in a different location than the place the will was supposedly signed) for hoax purposes, since he has been planning this for 20+ years.  It nicely sets the situation up for all this family drama with the Estate, and the fans. MJ is totally behind this.  There may in fact be a future Will where he does give his father and siblings a sum, because he knows that without their participation initially in the Jackson 5, he wouldn't have risen to the world-wide stature and wealth he gained.  Plus I'm sure they will be handsomely rewarded for their contributions to the over-all success of the hoax. They are a family and will always remain that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

At the end of the day, maybe its a better option...TJ is alot stronger to fight the estate.  Katherine needs a break anyhow....she still gets an allowance, and it makes it easier for Michael to get his kids back..

Katherine didn't need rest, she's playing her role. I believe they have something, perhaps another will or an error...slip up during this chaos.
It's not about TJ being stronger, it was planned by the family. This quote from the other thread I think describes it best:

Enter TJ. Not one who receives a personal allowance from the will and not a sibling who could be potentially maligned (however baseless) as seeking money from the will. In short, the executors have no leverage with TJ. (Actually, outside of Katherine, the executors have minimal leverage with anyone who assumes  guardianship of the kids).                             

I agree with MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Adi

2good2btrue
What I believe is that MJ had the Will set up to appear like a fraud (being personally in a different location than the place the will was supposedly signed) for hoax purposes, since he has been planning this for 20+ years.  It nicely sets the situation up for all this family drama with the Estate, and the fans. MJ is totally behind this.  There may in fact be a future Will where he does give his father and siblings a sum, because he knows that without their participation initially in the Jackson 5, he wouldn't have risen to the world-wide stature and wealth he gained.  Plus I'm sure they will be handsomely rewarded for their contributions to the over-all success of the hoax. They are a family and will always remain that.

Yeah - it's almost like this is giving people a second chance (which might be their last chance) to realise that Michael IS alive.

The focus on the fake Will by the Jackson Family is big (hoaxers have said all along that it's fake and we were laughed at) and this staged "family feud" keeps trying to draw everyone's attention back to this fake Will.  Except no one is listening, especially the media and of course the majority of the viewing public just mindlessly take on board what they are told or shown, so even they aren't thinking to question the fake Will.

They are eating up and spewing out all the other salacious made-up b/s .... MJ's children abandoned, Katherine is drugged up, Katherine is missing, Katherine has been kidnapped, Katherine has lost guardianship of her grandchildren, Katherine has lost her mind, Jackson Family violence, Janet, Randy and Jermaine are out for the $$$, bla, bla, bla, f'n bla.......but I guess we shouldn't expect anything more of the media hounds who have hunted MJ for the majority of his life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Yup. Second chance. Second, third, fourth, fifteenth thousandth... Many chances squandered and yet seems MJ STILL doesn't give up hope that the public will be smarter then this... smarter then the media... and be able to SEE before the news outlets... that something is rotten in Denmark.

Will they? Will they ever see? Or will they need the "News" to spell it out for them?

I'm betting most won't SEE until the "News" finally catches on... and that will be Bamsday. I hope I'm wrong. I hope the general public is smarter then I am giving them credit for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
bec I am afraid they are NOT smarter....

Somebody just unfriended me on FB because I asked them if they really believe in that crap and told them to stop bashing the kids, after they had been bashing Paris and Prince for their "disrespectful" behavior, even saying that they are not Michael´s real kids and don´t deserve any of their "privileges".

And these are so called "fans".

Can you believe that!???

So many "fans" are so quick and eager to judge and bash the siblings and kids.

It´s sad and it´s annoying what is happening right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

bec

The "fans" don't surprise me... it's the general public who are emotionally un-involved that does. They ought to be able to smell something off with this. Their judgement isn't clouded by emotion and preconceived notions. They pretend "not to care" and yet they are being inundated with stories from the media... they are TOLD to care and so they do, they just aren't conscious of it. If they would wake up and realize that what's being reported is nonsense, the world would be a better place.

This is how MJ is going to "save" the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

bec I am afraid they are NOT smarter....

Correct Mary... Some won't or can't trust themselves to be smarter than the all knowing TV set .I  had  people at work today ask me about what I think is going on with this Jackson Family Feud they saw on their televisions. But they disregarded what I told them and chose to believe the craziness...because they saw it on the TV, so it must be right. Deep deep stupor is gonna require a massive shock to wake up from.  I'm not expecting the masses to wake up till they see MJ in front of their own eyes alive and well.
Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 10:51:16 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions