Since when does being 82 automatically mean your brain has rolled out of your head and is now under the bed with the dust bunnies?

Not everyone over the age of 50 has dementia people.....seriously the age discrimination here disguised as concern for Mrs. Jackson's health is a bit hard to take...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not everyone over the age of 50 has dementia people......

Shit I hope not!! I'm only 3 years away from losing it totally if that were the case & I've still got 3 kids to look after..... :icon_e_wink:

Seriously though - my Dad is 81 and he is amazingly physically fit and mentally VERY switched on .... to me Katherine is exactly the same. Nothing is wrong with her - don't get sucked in to the bull crap.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Joe and Katherine are more strong and lucid that other people who have less age.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Great comment starchild, there's SO MUCH fodder for REAL journalism in the validity of the will and yet... not one single journalist is interested in pursuing that story. They'd ALL rather go after the juicy, false, scandalous story that TMZ has invented focusing on the Jackson Family and feeding the prevailing opinion that the Jacksons are all wacky and greedy.

I mean, how many weeks and months did WE pour over that will? How many discrepancies did WE find? How many contradictions did WE uncover? How much evidence did WE accumulate to say that MJ was probably not even in California when it was supposedly signed?

If they would look into the will... it would be like cracking Pandora's box... they might actually take the first step down the road to the truth... like WE DID 3 YEARS AGO.

Good lord, it's not even hard. The children's names are ALL wrong. You don't even have to spend 5 minutes on Google to realize that...

Let's face it, the will was one of the FIRST key pieces of hoax evidence handed to us almost immediately after 6/25/09. And it didn't take us long, we were looking into it the day it was released by TMZ, and within a week, clear, solid evidence that it was probably not valid came to the surface.

How long will it take? Will they ever make the right choice? Will MJ let them off the hook and allow this to continue for an untold further amount of time...? or will he keep pushing this envelope until the truth is shoved in their faces??

Man, I can't WAIT to find out...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

Thank you starchild. A great post that helped me see the logic in the crazy fast paced news stories of late.  :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all i know, is if this forum cracks into two, with hoaxers and then semi hoaxers, i know where i am standing.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Your Post makes my heart break in to pieces   :'( NOT EVERYTHING is a Hoax!!!!
 Ms Katherine is a 82 years old woman. :smiley_abuv: And I think she really did have a mini-stroke, that's why she had to read from a paper.

Poor Poor Katherine Jackson my heart goes out to you, it's never easy to get old :'(

Katherine looked and sounded FINE. Can we stop this BS about her health? She is an 82 year old woman who has to remember her script, of course she needs a paper. She is nothing different from other people her age. In fact, she seems to be much more energetic than my grandfather, who is 3 years younger and also did not have a mini stroke. Katherine simply knows her memory is not what it was 30-40 years ago and wanted to make sure she wouldn't miss anything, so she used the notes. Stop the stroke BS.

Souza you misunderstood My post. I'm on Katherine side. What I meant was,just because she read from a paper.
Doesn't mean it's a script she read. it's because of her lost of memory. And I think it's very ok, katherine is after all 82. And like I said not verything is a Hoax.

I can only repeat what I already said in another thread:

Seriously....I don´t get it....if you all believed in the family supporting the hoax and giving clues over the past three years, why are you NOW jumpfing ship? Does that make sense to you at all if you look back on what you have seen, heard and learned in the past three years?

@MaryK Seriously You got all that from what I had written?? Sometime what you read, is just what you read and nothing else. Don't analyze every word. And NO I'm not jumping ship :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
 Ms Katherine is a 82 years old woman. :smiley_abuv: And I think she really did have a mini-stroke, that's why she had to read from a paper.

Poor Poor Katherine Jackson my heart goes out to you, it's never easy to get old :'(

Katherine looked and sounded FINE. Can we stop this BS about her health? She is an 82 year old woman who has to remember her script, of course she needs a paper. She is nothing different from other people her age. In fact, she seems to be much more energetic than my grandfather, who is 3 years younger and also did not have a mini stroke. Katherine simply knows her memory is not what it was 30-40 years ago and wanted to make sure she wouldn't miss anything, so she used the notes. Stop the stroke BS.

Souza you misunderstood My post. I'm on Katherine side. What I meant was,just because she read from a paper.
Doesn't mean it's a script she read. it's because of her lost of memory. And I think it's very ok, katherine is after all 82. And like I said not verything is a Hoax.

Seriously....I don´t get it....if you all believed in the family supporting the hoax and giving clues over the past three years, why are you NOW jumpfing ship? Does that make sense to you at all if you look back on what you have seen, heard and learned in the past three years?

@MaryK Seriously You got all that from what I had written?? Sometime what you read, is just what you read and nothing else. Don't analyze every word. And NO I'm not jumping ship :LolLolLolLol:

Uh yes I did.
You said "not everything is a hoax", "poor Mrs. Katherine"....so that implied that you believe that this is real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

bec

If I was making a statement on camera you bet your bippy I'd write it down and read from that script too. And I'm 36 years old. Geez...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Uh yes I did.
You said "not everything is a hoax", "poor Mrs. Katherine"....so that implied that you believe that this is real.

All I say is, it's a slightly tiny possibility it could be true about katherine having a mini-stroke. And that would be SAD! Never mind :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Billie J I don´t think that Michael would allow her or even want her to participate in the hoax at this time (being on TV and everything) if she really had health issues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

What I cannot determine is why the Miraval Resort would even allow people to think for a moment that they would be unable to use their phones/ipads in their resort.  Usually you are asked to turn them to vibrate so as to not annoy the other guests--but the family was in one of the villas and the only people you would annoy there are the people you brought with you.  Those villas easily run $2500/night--you can bet the people who can afford to spend multiple days there are people connected to the world either by choice or necessity.

We had reservations for the resort for October--when I read no phones I had to call and make inquiries.  In my world, no phone would mean no go....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Billie J I don´t think that Michael would allow her or even want her to participate in the hoax at this time (being on TV and everything) if she really had health issues.

Hope so, really hope so with all my heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

bec

How can you even doubt that? Are we talking about the same Michael Jackson here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

How can you even doubt that? Are we talking about the same Michael Jackson here?

Noo I'm NOt talking about Michael Jackson.what I meant was. hope the story about katherine being ill is wrong ofc
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions