Andrea

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Paula... the man on that pic could be Jermaine or not but what is sure is that he is a black man.

@lettingitsimmer....I don't see any Fedora on that group of people?

Here's a closer look...

I dub thee - Blurry Hatman.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

the hat i am seeing looks more like a western style hat.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

the hat i am seeing looks more like a western style hat.

Like an old west showdown between Jermaine and Janet, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)

Jacksons revisit decades of hits on tour
Aidin Vaziri
Updated 03:09 a.m., Sunday, July 22, 2012

The four older Jackson brothers - Jermaine, Marlon, Tito and Jackie - spent most of their adult lives shuffling in Michael's astronomical shadow. On the Unity Tour, which arrives in the Bay Area this week, they finally get to break out. The show, which revisits all phases of their career - from the Jackson 5 and the Jacksons to Jermaine and Michael's solo hits - gives them the opportunity not only pay to tribute to their late superstar sibling but also to celebrate their own considerable skills. We spoke with Tito Jackson.

Q: How did it feel to go back and play the Apollo last month, where the Jackson 5 won an amateur night in 1967?

A: It was like remembering when all the brothers were young men and working for the same goals and dreams. To accomplish those dreams and go back to the place where we were just starting out was almost like going full circle.

Q: Does it feel the same without Michael?

A: We can feel his presence. He helps us every night. We have so many beautiful memories of being onstage with Michael, and just doing those songs takes us to a different zone. It's one big party. We feel good up there.

Q: Did you know you could still move like that?

A: Oh, yeah. You never lose it. I have my own band, and I've been traveling the world for the past 15 years performing, but it was always a dream of mine to get back with the brothers.

Q: How did you guys finally make it happen?

A: My mom had always told Michael and my other siblings that it was her wish to see her sons back together onstage before she passed on. But then tragedy stuck and Michael died, and we just thought it's now or never. Who better to sing Jackson 5 hits and Michael's songs than his own brothers? We've been doing this since crawling out of our cribs. It's a part of us. That's the way I look at it.

Q: Do you think you're bringing the skeptics around with this tour?

A: Yes. Michael's not with us, but it's still a strong act. We're all talented in our own right. You could put Michael in any band, and he would overshadow anyone. To go out at this time in our lives is a beautiful thing.

Q: How do you all get along?

A: We are brothers. We know each other like the back of our hands. We're family first. That's always been our intention and model. My mom and dad are good at keeping us in that role. We were family first, and we should be family last.
{sbox}

The Jacksons: 7:30 p.m. Friday. $49.50-$125. Mountain Winery, 14831 Pierce Road, Saratoga. (408) 741-2811. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

To hear the Jacksons' music, go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Ok so when did Jermaine find time to go to Calabasas (suddenly look like a different dude in this TMZ article) and also be in the Bay area to perform the tour show? I seen their show in Vegas and let me tell you, there is no way Jermaine would be in a fight with Janet and be at the show performing awesome.

Doing a good show takes practice and I can tell the Jacksons have been working their butts off.  :icon_e_wink:

This story is funny! MJ is causing so much drama! Controversy? LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are so many brothers and so many parts to play....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions