suspicious mind

got the feeling someone is holding a key that is going to blow things wide open before too long.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wasn't there a picture floating around a few days ago of the signature page to the letter without Tito's signature on it? And I thought Jackie was one of the ones who didn't sign the letter? So is he reconsidering and thinking about signing it?

i remember taborelli saying when talking about the trial that most of the media didn't know one of them from the other , that is probably still the case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

Plot.

Haha.

It thickens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Goodness gracious me...I go to bed, wake up early.....go to work and come home to find all these new articles...

I'm lost for words right now..

This is a very tangled web, and all we need now, is the SPIDER to untangle it.......

Janet wants to be a guardian, after calling Paris a spoilt bitch.....Hmmmmmm. 

I sure hope we get some real clarity soon before my head will explode...Trent is the bad guy, now the Jacksons are BAD..  HELP!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions